- 1 spam victim
- 2 Ugh.
- 3 Re: Warning
- 4 Hey
- 5 Microgames
- 6 Fanboys are bad
- 7 Muku
- 8 In
- 9 chuggaaconroy
- 10 RE:DYK
- 11 Talk Page
- 12 Re:Reminder
- 13 Ooookaaaay...
- 14 Reason
- 15 Hey man
- 16 LGM's talk page
- 17 Hey again
- 18 Ahem
- 19 Resident Treevil
- 20 Master Booderdash
- 21 Resident Evil
- 22 Mark as Minor
- 23 Heyo
- 24 Re:Sysop
- 25 Ashley and Red
- 26 Re:Proposal
- 27 Howdy.
- 28 You're back!?
- 29 School
You think popular girls sre hot? How dare you?! I'm not a tomboy. I'm just addicted to this site. I like skinny jeans. And I'm into wearing too many bracelets. My favorite popular color is pink, and yeah. But I aint no popular girl, I can tell you that. I know you were talking to BLOF about that, but I thought I might jump in with a random fact.
Sorry, I don't think I can decide that alone whether the warning was warranted or not. Normally you can't remove a warning from your talk page (or archives of it). --Grandy02 15:58, 28 August 2010 (UTC)
- It's hard to tell whether the warning was unjustified or not. The admins may have different views on it. I think I wouldn't have given a warning, but a reminder, as it happened for the first time, but I might be more "good-natured." Anyway, that's only my personal opinion. Okay, I'll ask another admin about it today. --Grandy02 16:11, 28 August 2010 (UTC)
Look. The descreptions re only for the ds games, which have no templates! Look at WWTwisted and the first warioware! So please, don't repeat what's written in a template! Just place the descriptions and the controls inside the template!Count Bonsula I need blood...11:34, 30 August 2010 (UTC)
Fanboys are bad
Actually, they are bad. FPS fanboys are intolerant jerks. Of course you aren't an intolerant jerk. I'm not bashing the FPS industry, just those mindless thick-skulled morons.
You are not a fanboy. You are a fan. Even though I'm mostly devoted to Mario, I'm not a fangirl. I still tolerate the people who like FPS or anything not Mario. What I don't tolerate are the people who bash Mario for no valid reason, such as it's too "kiddy", "casual", "gimmicky", "bad graphics" or any of that crap.
Bottom-line: Fanboys are intolerant people who bash anything except for the stuff they like for no reason. Fans are not like that.
- I was not sure who said that, Kat, Ana, Mona, Orbulon and 9volt were on the oinker.But I think it's one of the girls, we could just say one of the warioware employees on the oinker says that earth looks pretty from there.--50pxMr bones! Bones Awaay! 21:46, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- The quote is found in warioware twisted.Diamond Acadimy?Count Bonsula I need blood...21:49, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
I think I looked for him on the user list a while back but couldn't find him. There is a user called chuggaaconroy on the forums, but I'm not 100% sure if it's him. MrConcreteDonkey 19:33, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
- There is no user on this Wiki, I checked the user list again. There is a chuggaaconroy on the forums but they haven't posted anything so may be a namewaster. MrConcreteDonkey 19:40, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
First, you can update it yourself. Go to the Main Page, click on View Source, go to the bottom, go to Template:DidYouKnow (or something like that) and edit from there.
Second, I'm planning for a little more variety. I can update it 2 weeks after, so we get some variety in the trivia and people don't get sick of the remix music of Super Mario Galaxy trivia.
- Sorry for my grumpiness. I had a rough day today (school registration, forgetful moments, mother shouting, waiting for an hour in line in the sun), but listening to "Do the Mario" low-pitched, this getting accepted in the 'Shroom, a House Finch visiting my feeder, and 36 cans of non-caffeinated Coke made my day. I don't have school until the 9th, so I'm still free.
- Sure, I'll accept it. I'll review it. It was interesting trivia for me, because I'm into music.
- My parents get into arguments ALL. THE. TIME. and I usually shout at my mother and say NO to her orders (it's my personality)
- I accept "piss". My former History teacher uses it, my former English teacher uses, and I use it (though very rarely, I prefer "irritated").
- Again, sorry for my boisterous attitude.
- Me too. I always think about my future and I'm a lazy person and how I hate working and when I'm going to college and how I am gonna get a job. Other days, I think I'll have a wonderful life and the jobs will be fun.
- I occasionally play M rated games (Diablo, Doom with cheats on) because, I think it's fun. When I'm smacking Wario with a shell or a star in Mario Kart, it makes me happy too.
- Wow...it's scary to see different people with similar laughs. 0_0
It's just DaisyRox02 extending the width of my talk page by continuously typing Wario.
Changeing image pixls is good, well for what i did. You don't need to give me a reminder just because i gave you a warning. If i was making them 500px, that would be bad. Two, i was giving details in the new super mario bros. article thank you very much. Three, i made a mistake on the march of the minis, everyone does. So, can you remove it? GalladeBlades
- Hehe...I see. But today isn't saturday. Watch out, I may add trivias to that template before you...Now I'm the one laughing wahaha!Count Bonsula I need blood...19:04, 3 September 2010 (UTC)
- Oh yeah? Then I'll edit the template, and wait til midnight to save the changes! BWAHAHAHABONES!*crack*...ughCount Bonsula I need blood...19:07, 3 September 2010 (UTC)
I only remember two
- Outside the battle, Valentina is about the same size as Mario. During the battle, however, she is several times the size of Dodo.
- Oddly, Hooktail was shown to actually have a hook at the end of her tail in the game, but in her official artwork, she does not.
Hey, been a while. I'm glad you commented on my proposal. Thanks a bunch. Also, me and Fuzzipede are tackling each other doing Badge and Clothing redirects. It's getting realy mixed up since both of us are doing them. We finished the Badge redirects for all games. 40px' MileyCyrusSoulja
LGM's talk page
It's organized like that cuz FF65 pasted a bunch of pictures of Wario next to each other and they made the page really wide.
Do you think we need redirects for the planets in Super Mario Galaxy galaxies? I did about three, fuzzipede did alot, and i realized i don't think we need them. Also, check out my page Timer (Super Mario Galaxy 2), and add to it if you want. An image would be nice. 40px' MileyCyrusSoulja
- Yes, I know. I just resumed what you said. I mean, where does he fight them? In a forest? And yes, the one about Lakitu Travel, you are right, just leave the shard part.Count Bonsula I need blood...
An that's the thing, I hate swears. And blood too, Weegee's Mansion is great! I mean, it has WEEGEE in it! Anyway, since it's 01:00 here. I gotta go. See you later, maybe. BTW, am 14.Count Bonsula I need blood...23:34, 9 September 2010 (UTC)
Blood? I never said i was scared of that, i even play some games with blood in it to be honest. Swears? I just don't like them, it's like a lack of respect when I says them. I don't even swear in my own language (I don't offend anyone by that BTW). And I am African, I live in Algeria. The only Algerian User On the wiki I believe, and yes, I am a complete African. It's cool to have someone who sends you videogames.Count Bonsula I need blood...08:03, 10 September 2010 (UTC)
Well, first, about english. my mom and dad are both teaching english, I watch english movies with arabic subtitles(which am good at, but not my language). And Mario was a part of that too, When I got SMRPG, I learned alot, if i find a word i dunno, i use the dictionary. And so by playing videogames and watching eglish cartoons and movies, I became a very good english man compared to some pupils in my school. Also, I like English language alot. And Resident Evil? Maybe I'll get one. And that's just a game, I don't really care if they chase mind controlled africans. Am close to the mideterany. For now, am only playing nintendo games.Count Bonsula I need blood...19:29, 10 September 2010 (UTC)
well, yes mario games are btter in my opinion(nintendo games in general). And I don't own a wii, or a gamecube. I only have SNES, NES, DS, GBC, GBA, N64(broken). Like I said, I don't really like violence, although I can stand it, just don't like it.Count Bonsula I need blood...21:00, 10 September 2010 (UTC)
Master Booderdash, please, go over to the shore and find some assistance! You can tell i play alot of super mario sunshine, the BEST game ever!
That was random. But according to GameSpot, Super Mario Galaxy 2 scored higher than that. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is OVERRATED.
- Yeah, FPS fanboys. I HATE them. Why? I encountered them at school, and they were annoying little farts. They say, "aren't you a little old for Mario?" or crap like, "why aren't you playing shooting games!?" Did you know that those people (FPS fanboys) are usually the failing kids? Yeah. Unintelligent knuckleheads. Luckily, I have no classes where I'm with the stupid FPS and immature fanboys.
- FPS fanboys rated Call of Duty and Halo higher mainly because of "graphix", "realistic" and "mature". Resident Evil is an FPS, I think, but it's not overrated as Call of Booty or Corona.
- Oh, I already knew what FPS and TPS are. I just have a lack of knowledge on the Resident Evil series.
- I'm not offended. I thought other games are waaaayyyy better than Super Mario Galaxy 2. Like Spore, especially if you have a creative mind (which I do). GameSpot rated Super Mario Galaxy 2 with a 10/10 score. Just wow. Brawl, Mari Party, and Mario Kart had its better times with me than Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. So I understand you. Super Mario Galaxy doesn't deserve the 10/10 rating.
- You have an opinion, and it's ok. I can't prove you wrong or right that the Resident Evil game is better than Mario. I don't like horrifying games though, it might boost my PTSD syndrome I have, which makes me get even more worried (and it puts thoughts in my mind I can't get out of). Therefore, R-rated horror movies (or M rated horror games) are poisonous to me.
- I like Spore better than some Mario games too. When I tried using the Mii channel after playing Spore, it felt VERY limited. I can create a Mii creature using Spore, too. That's how versatile it is. From Miis, to Giga Bowsers.
Mark as Minor
Hey Booderdash, it's Bowser's luma, I don't know if you really know me. I just looked at one of your edits and saw that you only added one word, but it wasn't marked as minor. I'm just asking you to try and remember to do that in the future, because I often check the recent changes page and see what people change. Thanks so much; I really appreciate it! Bowser's luma 21:04, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, I saw that like a second after I sent that. I jump the gun when correcting people when often I am doing more wrong then them. Keep up the good work! Bowser's luma 21:09, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
Dont remember, maybe 4000. But i used to be a wikipedia freak and do redirects for album songs and i would always use it 24/7. Now i've toned down a bit.
So did i mention that GalacticPetey started a category for brawl images and he needs all the help he can get? I am currently helping him, since he has to do that for the trophies, stickers, subspace enemies, and you know. 40px' MileyCyrusSoulja
I almost have 4000 edits on the mario wiki. Look at my edit count!
Well actually i'm assigning something to you. It may be tedious, but it needs to be done. Do you want to categorize the brawl trophies? While me and petey do the stickers and anything else that needs to be done? 40px' MileyCyrusSoulja
Wikipedia counts redirects i guess, cuz i became patroller but i didnt just make redirects on there. Anyway, a few times you have been offline and i have written a paragraph extra on an article or rewrote a sentence. You cant find it in my contribs now because my image categories flooded it. However, if you go to my contribs and type 2008 in that From year (and earlier) box, you can see some of my older edits! 40px' MileyCyrusSoulja
Well? You gonna start the brawl trophies? Remember, go to the trophy descriptions page for brawl and put Category:Super Smash Bros. Brawl Images on each one? I assigned you this. Have fun! 40px' MileyCyrusSoulja
I cant believe what just happened. I was in the Pit of 100 Trials in Super paper Mario (in Flipside). I was trying to get to the 70th floor so i could save my game. I had used all my recovery items and got the Ninjoe card, the Crazee Dayzee card, and the Carrie card. On top of that, my HP went up to 45. I was on the 69th floor. A Toopa Striker hit me, and BOOM! I was dead. So angry. Anything like this happen to you? 40px' MileyCyrusSoulja
Well, I think i might have gone in it too early, because i'm only in chapter 7 (actually i havent started chapter 7, i just have the door open and ready) and i only have 40 (i'll get to 45) hp. So i think i might have to wait a bit b4 goin back in. 40px' MileyCyrusSoulja
My bro (not actually brother, just friend) Eric has resident evil and i played it a bit at his house. Really fun! But i dont have too many games like that, my game shelves are flooded with mainly Guitar Hero and Mario. I have Call of Duty 3 and Grand theft auto san andreas, vice city, and 3. 40px' MileyCyrusSoulja
Hey, what are you talking about? I was putting all my non-mario games in my userpage so it took a while. My friend came over the other day and must have got on my MarioWiki account without permission, i'll go put the warning back. Sorry bout that. 40px' MileyCyrusSoulja
Yeah, youre one of my best friends. I wanna add you on facebook but you told me you wont give me yours. :(
My teacher is so stupid, she said you shouldnt use wikipedia for research. Well even if someone vandalizes it, it gets reverted in seconds. Whereas the mariowiki, if you vandalize at like 4 AM when like 2 people are on, or ANY time at all, then it takes less time for the vandalism to get reverted. Wikipedias cool though, and i sometimes feel bad that my edits to the mariowiki are pointless because not many people know about it. I mean fuzzipede said kids go on the wiki. I doubt it. Theres not too many ppl who use the wiki of mario awesomeness. 40px' MileyCyrusSoulja
Hey! I beat super paper mario this morning, and i just got the last Pixl, Piccolo. I have all the pixls now! (yes i have barry). I was so happy when i beat it! I still have some sidequests to do, such as getting all the maps, catch cards, and recipes, and the 100 sammer guys. I heard theres blocks that piccolo can break, could you give me an example? 40px' MileyCyrusSoulja
Oh wait no, i'm missing one Pixl, Dashell. In fact, yesterday i was trying to get him by completing the pit of 100 trials, i got to FLOOR 85. During the pit, i upgraded my attack and it filled up my hp halfway down the pit. I also got the Boo, Carrie, Fleep, and Cudge card! And guess what happened? Magikoopa with wand + Mario = DEATH. I'll try again today. 40px' MileyCyrusSoulja
Hey man! Bad news, today on pit of 100 trials i got to floor 100 and died. *sniff*.
I know! I read about doing the Flopside twice! How is that even possible? I'm probably never gonna get around to that. Any tips on flipside? Oh and around how many hp does wracktail have (even though the tattle says Max HP: ??) And when should I get tiptron? 40px' MileyCyrusSoulja
ARE. YOU. SERIOUS????? I knew i was gonna make it through this time, cuz i packed a bunch of Emergency Rations (i already knew their effect before you told me). This time, i didnt die. I was on floor 76 when these Magiblots hit me and the GAME FROZE with a loud beeping sound. I HATE THIS! 40px' MileyCyrusSoulja
And if youre wondering why my signature is small, Tucayo wants all of us with long signatures to fit them inside this box.
My userbox: |-
Your proposal passes. The owners of the proposals shouls split/merge articles on their own. SWFlash
Welcome to the Wonderful World of ShyGuys!
With it, you can:
1.Get ANY userbox off of my userpage.
2.Get help with typos from fellow members.
3.Get infinite sprites of yourself in Super Mario Bros. style.
4. Get cool gifts from Paper Mario.
Guess the password to join (some parts are filled): I _m a M_ri_ f_n!
I missed you here! Seriously, I did!
School's still as terrible as ever.
- Oh, ok. But the truth is, I really missed you. The wiki has, like gone down in activity (or so it seems. The FA stuff is less active and there usually is no proposals).
- Nah, there are no morons yapping about COD. It's just the same old school, except now it's eating up my time hacking stuff. You know I started hacking, right? I don't remember. It's a really long time ago.
- SOPA is stupid in the first place, so they got what they deserved.
- Nah, I hack Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii. Primarily Brawl because I model imported Baby Luigi from Mario Kart Wii over Luigi and he's fully functional! I'm pretty proud of that and several other model imports I did.
- Yup, school is boring. And yes, I have a 3DS
- I don't hack the actual disc or ROM. I installed Homebrew Channel and use Riivolution to patch files. Hence, this:
(Baby Mario Bros. over Ice Climbers, Baby Luigi over Luigi, and Roy Koopa over Wario are my creations while Lemmy Koopa over Squirtle is LGM's creation)
I have to use Brawl Box and 3DS Max 2010 to import models from other games into Brawl. I can't make codes though, it's beyond my ability. I don't quite understand coding yet.
3DS hasn't been cracked yet, sadly. No one has hacked it so far but there has been little progress.
Yeah Mario Kart 7 has a crappy roster and pretty cheap CPUs, plus REALLY BAD ways of unlocking stuff. You have to collect 20,000 coins to unlock the last part and you can hold only 10 coins per race, total of 40 per cup. It's horrible. But other than that, I enjoy Mario Kart 7. The gliding and the customizing is fun.
Great! I was on a hiatus, but I decided to upload a few pictures.
School is still as bad as ever. AP classes aren't challenging... I think my ADD is the problem since I hyperfocus so much on those classes. Oh, and the homework. -_-
Oh, hello. I'm not very active today and I won't be for a while, but I decided to drop in for a visit to say hi. Yeah, my grades are fine, thank you. :) I'm maintaining a G.P.A. of about 3.0. I hope I can improve, though.
Anyway, see you!
Oh, thanks for telling me about my birthday! You're the only one! I feel blessed. :) I'm seventeen, by the way. Just one more year until I get to vote! See you later. I hope you won't be gone for long. KaBoom! 01:21, 23 February 2012 (EST)
Hey dude! I don't know if you still go on here; at age 17, I'm only on right now for carefree nostalgia, and because no one's watching. :3 Anyway, I remembered you from re-reading my talk page out of "wow it's been ages"-type curiosity. So if you do still go on here, what's up? 25px CrystalYoshi 16:47, 10 February 2013 (EST)