You need the Luigi Dunk move from Chateau de Chucklehuck to make Luigi go in the surfboard slot. If I remember correctly, surfboard slots are only available in certain alcoves that you need the Ultra Hammers to access. You can get them at the same cave where you got the Super Hammers. Scrooge200 (talk) 16:49, 28 December 2018 (EST)
Hello there just browsing the wiki when I came across this XD thanks, (little late now) you made a slight error, you see my page and talk page have no space CappyThrow this page has a space in it Cappy Throw you see? thanks for the info and you can find my actual page here: CappyThrow (Talk) 14:16, 15 February 2019 (EST)
RE: New Sig
You already have User:CappyThrow/sig made, so any changes there will effect your signature. If you want your username changed, you have to put in a request at MarioWiki:Changing username. 11:13, 15 February 2019 (EST)
Redirects of pages that should exist and votes
Regarding your recent edits please note that when voting on nominations and proposals that you cannot use your signature and that all votes should be placed above any slashed out votes. Also, regarding the creation of the Gold Goomba (Mini Goomba) and Coin Rush (Super Mario Run) redirects those pages should of been made instead of being turned into a redirect as Gold Goomba (Mini Goomba) should have its own page like Gold Goomba and per public consensus the Coin Rush in Super Mario Run should be spit from the Coin Rush page. While redirects are useful most things on Special:WantedPages need their own page, not redirects, so when a redirect is created it should first be considered wether or not the redirect should be a full page instead. Thanks for your understanding. Doomhiker (talk) 7:30, 16 February2019 (EST)
well, Um, sorry, From my understanding Mini Goomba and Gold were the same thing, sorry, as for coin rush, I simply thought the coin rushes would be split into articles, I apologize (this always happens! I make something I beleive is useful and I get shot down!)
The preceding unsigned comment was added by CappyThrow (talk).
RE: IDK what to put here,
So, first of all, losing your password is an acceptable reason for creating a new account. The old one would just be blocked, though you don't seem to share any IPs with the old account.
However, a "fresh start" is often used as an excuse from previously blocked or warned users, which your previous account had none of, so... I'm not sure what your reasoning here is.
I don't entirely know why you held off on telling someone, but I don't think you're in trouble. Losing a password is perfectly fine, but if it happens again, be sure to tell someone. If you had an email assigned to the old account, you could have created a new password. Your old account will be blocked, so do continue to use this one. 12:33, 17 February 2019 (EST)
Thank you very much, as forr the questions: A.I originally created Do the Mario at my Great Aunts' B.It seemed that you guys were just, like, looking for me on the recents just to check on it, and I felt like my edits were always being watched, I felt extremely pressured CappyThrow (Talk) 02:43, 18 February 2019 (EST)
Also I didn't have an email at the time, but this time I've written down my pass, am attemting a recovery email (it won't go through, oddly) and have a bot password CappyThrow (Talk) 02:46, 18 February 2019 (EST)
RE: Sign Up for 'Shroom
If you want to write for The 'Shroom, you need to fill out the Sign up page's application. You can also take a look at our Manual of Style, which serves as a base standard for the content allowed. Once your application is finished, you can send it to me on the forum "Super Mario Boards". This will require you to create a forum account. I sent you the link below my message, but take note that the link is also available on the wiki's sidebar on the left.
I hope that answers your question. If you still need help, do not hesitate to send me a message here or on the forum. --(TALK) 22:44, 19 February 2019 (EST)
In regards to your comment here, just take extra caution in keeping your password safe. Removing the IP-checking device would actually have detrimental effects on the wiki as a whole, and definitely would only worsen your own situation. (T|C) 14:43, 2 March 2019 (EST)
- Only admins can see your IP. The IP-checking device is used to prevent sockpuppets and users that are trying to evade bans. Doomhiker (talk) 16:32, 2 March 2019 (EST)
- I doubt anyone is, and your IP address isn't visible publicly on the Super Mario Wiki. But if you think someone is stalking you, get your parents involved. 17:29, 2 March 2019 (EST)
- What specifically are you trying to use the html tags for? And if you have further questions like this, it might be worth posting them on MarioWiki talk:FAQ, it's more likely to get seen there than on your talk page. BBQ Turtle (talk) 06:19, April 15, 2020 (EDT)
The 'Shroom - Application
Hi CappyThrow, I know you wanted me to let you know on your wiki talk page when we would get back to you regarding your application for The 'Shroom, so here I am. I sent you a forum PM, so be sure to look at it. (TALK) 11:36, April 21, 2020 (EDT)
Boo (Mario Party Advance)
You have all the time to create the article, just don't save it if you're not done. Write up as much information on the article as you can, then save it. If there's something with your device that somehow prevents you from doing that, then let us know, but as you've been told before, stop feeling discouraged every time you make a mistake. If everyone gives up every time a mistake is made, I can assure you there'd be much less editors on the wiki. You need to understand that there are rules that need to be followed when creating an article; a page cannot be saved in this state because after saving it, the page is made public and all users will see is untidy information that has nothing to do with the character.
- I understand, but I had actually just finished de-captain goomba-ing the page like, a minute later. It should be obvious I have inhibitions using a 3ds, I get maybe tops a minute before it forces a reload, I have to move quick, save a lot, and watch the clock. Without 5 minutes leisure time (lack of better terminology), I can't do a thing. It's all been lost many times before. Copy-Paste has a highly limited character usage,(somewhere around a single paragraph) so doing the whole article in one copy is entirely out of the question. No, I do not have ANY other available device.
- Could you think it over, look through all my records, and find A SINGLE EDIT that lasted for even an hour? (Userspace doesn't count) Ones I'm particularly proud of... And, in this example HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED YET.
- I find no reason to stick around. I can't make any edit for one reason to the next. It's not about discouragement (while it plays a role to be sure) But even logic dictates, if you know the outcome, if you know it's a waste of time, don't do it. Would you honestly stay in my situation? You're an idiot to say yes. CappyThrow (Talk) 03:42, August 28, 2020 (EDT)
- No need for the discourtesy. You're welcome to make a drafts page at User:CappyThrow/Work, which you can save as regularly as you like before the article is ready. But otherwise, if your methods of tech inhibits you then there's no obligation to burden yourself.
- First off, let me say this: YOU'RE CALLING me THE INCOURTEOUS ONE!?
- Second: Thank you, I was unaware of that page, that certainly would have helped. However after this debate/argument, in proving my point, I realized how bad my situation is. I turned a blind eye to the fact I had no edits go through. What's to say an entire article will!?
- And then there's the copy-paste issue AGAIN... CappyThrow (Talk) 03:57, August 28, 2020 (EDT)
- I can understand the copy-paste restriction, but I have a 3DS myself, and it never causes a force-reload. Might be a problem with the hardware if it's doing something like that. Regardless, yes, there's no need to be "shouting" through text to get your point across and calling someone (especially an admin) an idiot, ever. Remain courteous at all times.
- If your 3DS is limiting your ability to edit and you don't have access to a computer, yet you seem to be capable of making talk page posts just fine, then I would recommend a work page like Shokora suggested. You can edit and save an unfinished article there, and then just move the page to the proper name once it's done. Also, we don't have a good way to tell how long an edit took, only the time it was finished. 10:35, August 28, 2020 (EDT)
- And then there's the copy-paste issue AGAIN... CappyThrow (Talk) 03:57, August 28, 2020 (EDT)
- I didn't call him an idiot, I said it was idiotic to say yes.
- Let me be specific, by '3DS' I mean the blanket term for the 3ds family. Specifically, I use a New Nintendo 2DS XL
- It DOES have a smashed upper-screen...
- I thought only admins could move pages? If not, then I COULD try that...
What you said about Mario jc in Darknight's talk page is unacceptable. He always has a good reason to revert edits, and what's more he is a bureaucrat. Being discourteous towards other users like that can get you blocked from editing, so watch it. Keyblade Master
Reinforcing the above, irrespective of others' rank your continuous disrespect to others won't be tolerated. That wasn't your conversation to chime into with your snide remark. You need to straighten up your act and your attitude, else this will be escalated.
- No, I signed off, then the next day I looked at the recent changes, I saw his edit summary. It's okay. -- 10:11, September 1, 2020 (EDT)
- Ban me or don't, 5 years from now my successful edit count will look the the same. No matter the quality.
- I'm sorry, I admit I was wrong to say that, and running mad.
- Yet, at the same time, who cares about rank?! I've been attacked by many corrupt mods in the past... And, while I shouldn't have stated it out loud, I do not disagree with what I said. CappyThrow (Talk) 03:39, September 2, 2020 (EDT)