Hi, there, I'm a great Mario fan, and I'm also a contributor to many other game wikis! Also, I'm from Italy! Yeah! Much like Mario and Luigi! (Yeah, I know they're italian-american)
I started my very own Wiki: Crossover Wiki! (fictionalcrossover.wikia.com)
Check it out!
Also, here's the Mario page on my wiki: 
- 1 My Mario/DK/Yoshi/Wario Games Collection
- 2 Third party characters I'd love to see in the next Super Smash Bros. game
- 3 Semi-obscure Nintendo games I'd love to see remade into kick-ass new generation games
My Mario/DK/Yoshi/Wario Games Collection
Game & Watch
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario All-Stars
- Super Mario Kart
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
- Wario's Woods
- Super Mario Land
- Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
- Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
- Donkey Kong
- Donkey Kong Land
- Game & Watch Gallery
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
- Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
- Donkey Kong Country
- Yoshi's Universal Gravitation
- WarioWare, Inc.: Minigame Mania
Third party characters I'd love to see in the next Super Smash Bros. game
- Captain N
- Banjo & Kazooie (0% probability of happening)
- Mega Man
- Jill of the Jungle
- Simon Belmont
- Bionic Commando
- Ryu Hayabusa
- Ryu (Street Fighter) (maybe he already appeared in too many crossovers, but I'd love to play as him with the gameplay of SSB)
- Earthworm Jim
Semi-obscure Nintendo games I'd love to see remade into kick-ass new generation games
- Greenhouse: Stanley must stop the invasion of giant bugs and now has an arrey of lethal weapons.
- Wrecking Crew: That game is too much fun! It could be an awesome 3D game! Also, I don't care too much of having the Mario Bros. in it.
- Yume Kojo: Doki Doki Panic: Basically something like Super Mario 64, but with an arabic style a la Prince of Persia.
- Gyromite: yeah! the best thing about that game was the music, but I think with the new Wii controls it could be fine. For example you move the Professor with the buttons and control the pillars with the motion... Or maybe, of course, they could do a new improved R.O.B.!
- Alleyway: Ok, this is not a big deal, but I always thought this game was really bad, but had some potential. In a remake you could have all kind of power-ups, like Super Mushrooms to enlarge your ship, fire flowers to make it shoot and so on. Or maybe it could be redone into a totally different space game.