- Well, that's the name I copied from the game. There is however a possibility that I wrote it down wrong. Having something transfered from TV to paper and from paper to internet is a great way to lose information. - Gabumon(talk) 12:36, 16 November 2009 (EST)
- Yeah, I looke dit up and it's pretty much a slang term for something I won't even mention. Panchito
- I looked it up too and it yielded no results too inappropriate. Maybe I don't have access to slang language and have no idea what it could mean for some other people, but the fact that it is an official term justifies its presence on this article. Period. -
Gabumon(talk) 15:35, 16 November 2009 (EST)
- I checked "pocha" at Wiktionary. Couldn't "comida pocha" just mean something like "spoiled food" or "rotten food" in this case? That is what the item looks like. According to Wiktionary, the word "pocha" seems to have very different meanings in Spain and Latin America. Keep in mind that the Paper Mario games were only translated to Spanish for Europe as far as I know, not for the Americas. Therefore, "comida pocha" is surely what Edofenrir read. --Grandy02 15:38, 16 November 2009 (EST)
- I looked it up too and it yielded no results too inappropriate. Maybe I don't have access to slang language and have no idea what it could mean for some other people, but the fact that it is an official term justifies its presence on this article. Period. - Gabumon(talk) 15:35, 16 November 2009 (EST)
Well, per Grandy, because Pocha is a slang term in Mexico, but In Spain it surely means that. Also remember, this is just info from PM TTYD as the 1st one wasnt translated if I am correct. --™ The 'Shroom 15:46, 16 November 2009 (EST)
- According to my Paper Mario instruction booklet, the European version of the first Paper Mario was also translated to Spanish, but Italian was still not among the common set of languages in European versions of Mario games. --Grandy02 06:35, 17 November 2009 (EST)
I saw an image of the Mistake made from a Sleepy Sheep compared to an ordinary one. The two Mistakes look different. I tried to upload the Sleepy Sheep one, but I've got an Internet problem that prevents me from doing so. If anybody reads this, could that person please try to upload the image? I've found one on this web page, between the Keel Mango and the Sky Juice. Thank you.
I've already succeeded in uploading it and adding it to the page, but thank you, anyway.
|This talk page or section has a conflict or a question that needs to be answered. Please try to help and resolve the issue by leaving a comment.|
Should the Sleepy Sheep version be split, considering it looks different, has a different description, and does something completely different? Niiue - Who has lost his tail? 16:34, March 10, 2020 (EDT)
- Well you learn something new everyday, I've never heard of this version of the Mistake somehow. Agreed with the split. -- Too Bad! Waluigi Time! 16:37, March 10, 2020 (EDT)