Baby Park is a race course that has appeared in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and Mario Kart DS. Being a simple oval loop with no hazards , it is the shortest course in length in the series. As the name implies, the course takes place in an amusement park, including various elements from the Yoshi series. The track is a platform hanging from a large support complex, where a roller-coaster runs above and around the course and a pink Yoshi Train runs over the rails. However, the roller-coaster was removed in the DS version.
 Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Baby Park is the third course in the Mushroom Cup. One half of the floor is blue and the other half is pink. It has various pictures of characters from the Yoshi series on it, including Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, of which the stage belongs to them. Due to its length, this course has seven laps instead of the traditional three.
 Staff ghost
The staff ghost of the track uses Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, driving the Goo-Goo Buggy. They appear when the player completes all the race in 1:14.000 or less.
 Official descriptions
- Official website: “It may look easy, but Baby park is a 7-lap cage match with 14-monster Power-slides! There are plenty of items to pick up, and the long straightaways make easy targets out of everyone.”
- Official European website: “It’s Mario Kart: the theme park ride! The track is a simple oval, but the power-ups are plentiful, so you’ll have a battle on your hands to finish in first place”
 Mario Kart DS
Baby Park appeared in Mario Kart DS as the last track in the Banana Cup. This time around, it has five laps instead of seven. Missions 2-8 and 3-Boss take place here. It is available on Wi-Fi.
 Staff ghost
0:50.920 using Toad in the Mushmellow.
Several characters that are important to the Yoshi series appear to have their own rides around Baby Park. They are listed below.
- Baby Bowser appears on a ship, with a sign reading "Baby Bowser's Ship".
- Kamek appears above a sign reading "Kamek's Magic Show".
- A Pink Yoshi Train in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! appears to ride around on an orange track, as if it were a roller coaster. It is seen in various parts of the Park, and sometimes it can appear above it. If it does do this, it may actually reflect off shells.
- A large Poochy-like house appears far in the background.
- A Yoshi Copter can be seen at the background, flying around the track.
- Two large Shy Guys can be seen.
- A Paratroopa can also be seen.
The course as it appears in Mario Kart DS.
Dry Bones, racing in Mario Kart DS.
 Names in other languages