|Appears in||Mario Party 6|
|Type||1-vs.-3 Mic mini-game|
|Time limit||30 seconds|
The player with the Mic has to guide a herd of Goombas away from the three other players, who try to punch them out of the corral. The solo player can say "Up," "Down," "Left," and "Right" to guide the herd away from the other players; the solo player can also say "Scramble" to disperse the herd. If there is no Mic, the commands are selected from a blue box. If at least one Goomba is left after 30 seconds, the solo player wins. However, if all the Goombas are gone, the three other players win.
Solo (1 player)
- "Up" – Move the Goomba herd upward.
- "Down" – Move the Goomba herd downward.
- "Left" – Move the Goomba herd to the left.
- "Right" – Move the Goomba herd to the right.
- "Scramble" – Disperse the Goomba herd.
This appears in the Star Bank as a hint and can be used only with the Mic:
- "Ukiki" – Makes one of the Ukikis throw fruits at the group players, stunning them. After this happens, the Ukiki goes away. Once all three are gone, "Ukiki" cannot be used anymore.
Group (3 players)
- – Move
- – Punch
- Rules – "One player shouts orders to herd the Goombas away from the other players, who will try to punch them out of the corral."
- Advice 1 – "The solo player should give the Goombas orders to keep them away from the fence!"
- Advice 2 – "Goombas won't listen to orders while they're moving. Wait until they stop before giving them another command."
Names in other languages
Maiku de kuribō
|French||Mots d'Ordre||Order Words (Also means "slogan")|
|Italian||Recinto Favella||Speech Enclosure|
|Spanish||Rebaño obediente||Obedient Herd|