Shoot Yer Mouth Off
|Shoot Yer Mouth Off|
|Appears in||Mario Party 6|
|Type||1-vs.-3 Mic mini-game|
|Time limit||60 seconds|
The solo player says a number from one to nine into the Mic to make Shy Guys shoot Bullet Bills or move Bob-ombs into an isometric arena, where the other three players must dodge them. If there is no Mic, the commands are selected from a blue box. If a player is touched by a Bullet Bill or if a Bob-omb explodes on them, they are out of the game. Also, if the solo player says "Zero" into the Mic, a group of three Thwomps falls in a random location. The solo player wins if they eliminate all the other players. The team players win if at least one of them survives for 60 seconds.
Solo (1 player)
- "1," "2," "3," "5," "6," "7" – Bob-omb
- "4," "8," "9" – Bullet Bill
This appears in the Star Bank as a hint and can be used only with the Mic:
- "0" – Three Thwomps will fall
Group (3 players)
- – Move
- Rules – "One player gives attack orders to Shy Guys while the other three avoid a bombardment of Bob-ombs and Bullet Bills!"
- Advice 1 – "The solo player should order attacks from every angle. The other three should watch the Shy Guys for incoming attacks."
- Advice 2 – "Shy Guys can't take orders when they're preparing an attack. Wait until one of them is idle before you give another order."
Names in other languages
Maiku de sabaibaru
|French||Tirs en Nombre||Number Shooting (Can also means "Lots of shooting")|
|German||Baller, Mann!||Shoot, Man!|
A pun on Ballermann
|Italian||Parole di Fuoco||Fire Words|
|Spanish||Cierra el pico||Shut Your Mouth|