User talk:L151/Archive 6
|This is an archive of past discussions. It is kept for historical reference only. If this page is unprotected, do not edit the contents. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
|Please visit my archives|
- 1 M&SG
- 1.1 Wario Land Shake It! Images
- 1.2 Forum Message
- 1.3 User Problem
- 1.4 User Problem 2
- 1.5 File Moving Request
- 1.6 Sprites and Cutscenes
- 1.7 Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
- 1.8 Sprite Upload Request
- 1.9 Proposal
- 1.10 Revision deletion request
- 1.11 Image Compression
- 1.12 London 2012 Artworks
- 1.13 Artwork Duplicates
- 1.14 Mario Party 9 Logo
- 2 Friend Request: ThePremiumYoshi
- 3 Character stats
- 4 Image thing
- 5 Listen here (Do Not Revert or Die)
- 6 GBA Bowser Castle 1 in MK7?
- 7 More screenshots of Mario Kart 7 in the 3DS E-Shop!
- 8 Thanks
- 9 Coconut Mall in MK7?
- 10 Mini Mario
- 11 Re: Re: Mini Mario
- 12 OK
- 13 I need you
- 14 The heck?
- 15 My stories
- 16 Hello
- 17 Refrences
- 18 Deletion Request
- 19 Proposal
- 20 my shop
- 21 Super Mario 3D Land Artworks
- 22 Mario Kart 7
- 23 Re: Re: Mario Kart 7
- 24 Mario & Sonic
- 25 Waitwaitwaitwait...
- 26 Oh yes and...
- 27 This Revert
- 28 Revert
- 29 sry
- 30 About 'You'.
- 31 Smaller Images
- 32 Shop
- 33 Images
- 34 Help
- 35 Flying Question Block
- 36 !
- 37 MK Karts question...
- 38 Hi Lindsay!
- 39 LakituFan101
- 40 MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH CHARACTER ARTWORK REQUEST
- 41 Brown Yoshi
- 42 A quick thing
- 43 Re: Jacinta Burke
- 44 Re: Luigiman5
- 45 Hello
- 46 Requested edit to protected template Template:Welcome
- 47 Hiiiiii!
- 48 Plagiarism!
- 49 Thanks and Friend Request
- 50 Artwork
- 51 Friend?
- 52 We got ourselves advertisers.
- 53 Duplicate image help
- 54 Archives
- 55 Sorry to bother you
- 56 Userbox space
- 57 User creating second account
- 58 Hello, mrs Lindsay
- 59 Information on things only found by hacking a game
- 60 Hey uh...
- 61 Hello I was wondering about the edit...
- 62 Re: New Stub reminder
- 63 WOW!
- 64 Infobox
- 65 Minor edits
- 66 HEY!!!
- 67 Lindsay151, please help me
- 68 exuse me
- 69 Lindsay, I reallly need help
- 70 Can you delete my Bumble V
- 71 Thank you
- 72 Hey
- 73 Just asking
- 74 GRRRRRR!!!
- 75 GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 76 sorry
- 77 Pokemon
- 78 Userpage Space
- 79 MP9 Cover
- 80 Mario Party 9 Official Art and Screens
- 81 OK
- 82 Help
- 83 Edit War
- 84 Lindsay, I need help
- 85 Lindsay, a problem
- 86 Just to be clear
- 87 NIWA Staff meeting
- 88 Yipee!
- 89 Lindsay, Lindsay!!!
Wario Land Shake It! Images
- Seeing as you have the Wario Land Shake It! ISO on your computer, do you think that you can handle the cutscene images as well? A few examples include File:Mereldacutscene.png and File:WarioWLSI.png. M&SG (talk) 15:33, 4 October 2011 (EDT)
- If you have the time, be sure to log onto the Mario Wiki forums. I sent you a PM that you should look at. M&SG (talk) 10:10, 14 October 2011 (EDT)
- Can you do something with User:Sir Topham Hatt gets ready to be on the rampage!? Based on his behavior, it's becoming clear that he's a sockpuppet account. My guess is that he's really Kaptain K. Rool, but you should look into this if the other admins haven't gotten to him already. I also told Knife this problem, via, a PM. M&SG (talk) 10:46, 14 October 2011 (EDT)
- Thank you for taking care of that user. You should probably discuss this matter with the other admins when you have the chance. M&SG (talk) 11:11, 14 October 2011 (EDT)
- So the sockpuppet was actually Plumber360? Odd, because I thought the user was really Kaptain K. Rool. M&SG (talk) 11:21, 14 October 2011 (EDT)
User Problem 2
- YoshiGo99 asked me to block Rawby, which is beyond my power. Can you handle that request? M&SG (talk) 09:26, 22 October 2011 (EDT)
- Never mind. MrConcreteDonkey took care of the user. M&SG (talk) 10:12, 22 October 2011 (EDT)
File Moving Request
- Recently, there has been a problem, regarding the files that LeftyGreenMario uploaded; the user uploaded files with unacceptable file names before receiving a warning from Mario4Ever. If you have the time, can you go and give the files better names? As a Sysop, you should be able to rename them. M&SG (talk) 21:41, 31 October 2011 (EDT)
- Marioguy1 got back to me. Right now there's no agreement on whether or not to rename the files. Therefore, hold back on the renaming until further notice. If you're confused, check the forums for the whole story. M&SG (talk) 08:13, 1 November 2011 (EDT)
Sprites and Cutscenes
- Thank you for improving the sprites for Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games. They pretty much deserved them. Also, thank you for uploading File:LinkYoshiMarioTrophy.png, because I have not unlocked that cutscene on my game data; the cutscenes that I got involved when Zelda was freed from Petey. M&SG (talk) 07:48, 3 November 2011 (EDT)
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
- I recently noticed that you uploaded File:Yoshis MSLOG.png, which came from that game. I'm assuming that you own that game, and are capable of using the game on the Dolphin Emulator. Anyway, I have a request for you, if you don't mind.
I recently got word that there are costumes that are based on the Koopalings in that game; I found this out while reading some forum posts. I don't know how far you've gotten in that game, but I was hoping if you can upload images of those costumes. M&SG (talk) 08:24, 21 November 2011 (EST)
Sprite Upload Request
- I was wondering if you can continue to upload sprite images from Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games. Additionally, I'm hoping that you can cover the sprite images for the rivals during the process, as the previous sprite uploads (that were removed) didn't look very good. Thank you in advance. M&SG (talk) 21:04, 22 November 2011 (EST)
- I did notice your image upload for File:MSWG Rouge.PNG, and I was kind of wondering if you were getting texture dumps at the same time. Again, I don't have the game, so I'm not very sure how the game operates, in terms of how you're able to face off against the rival characters. Anyway, thank you for covering the Team Sonic sprites, and good luck getting the rival character sprites. M&SG (talk) 08:03, 23 November 2011 (EST)
- Are you going to be around on December 17? If you are, I was wondering if you can take care of my proposal relating to Princess Peach when its deadline is met on that date at 6:59 PM EST; the equivalent of 23:59 GMT. You see, I'll likely be out of town on that date, so I probably won't be around when the proposal is concluded. Thank you in advance. M&SG (talk) 07:42, 13 December 2011 (EST)
- Okay then. M&SG (talk) 18:24, 13 December 2011 (EST)
Revision deletion request
- Can you delete the following revision from File:Slick-MK7.png for me; http://www.mariowiki.com/images/archive/d/dc/20111215171542%21Slick-MK7.png? I goofed up while setting up the image, and forgot to crop it. M&SG (talk) 12:22, 15 December 2011 (EST)
- Do you have some way to fully compress File:Invincibilitytanookisuit.jpg? The PNG Monster only compresses PNG images. M&SG (talk) 08:11, 23 December 2011 (EST)
London 2012 Artworks
- Didn't you upload a revision of File:Bowser Jr Trampoline.png that was better than the current revision? I checked the deletion log, and it stated that you deleted a revision titled 20120107152645!Bowser_Jr_Trampoline.png. Did that revision have bad transparency or something? I didn't have to time to see for myself when I was editing the image summaries yesterday. M&SG (talk) 11:25, 7 January 2012 (EST)
- Something has been bugging me with the recently uploaded File:Waluigi FS.jpg and File:Wario FS.jpg images. They look exactly like File:MP8 Waluigi Solo Artwork.png and File:MP8Wario.png, respectively. On the flipside though, File:Yoshi FS2.jpg and File:Yoshi Artwork - Mario Party 6.png actually have noticeable differences. I'm only mentioning this, because it makes little sense to have duplicate artworks, which don't have anything different in them. M&SG (talk) 08:26, 19 January 2012 (EST)
Mario Party 9 Logo
- I need your opinion on something. I compressed your revision of the Mario Party 9 logo, but some other users removed the background manually, which goes against my proposal. Can you compare the two revisions to see which one is better, because no one seems to follow what I'm talking about. M&SG (talk) 09:07, 22 January 2012 (EST)
Friend Request: ThePremiumYoshi
I know you probably won't read this, but wanna be friends? Here's my userbox: |-
I dont see why there not needed plus Im now thinking if adding them to the character pages but I do think their needed Donaldthescotishtwin
Leave them their till official things come it's good for the article for now also I spent the day ripping them just for the article Donaldthescotishtwin
Listen here (Do Not Revert or Die)
I said sorry 6th of June then I edited a brief moment next day till I found myself mystetiously lcked. I did nothing wring and you could have given me a reasonable length. 6 months was TOO long. Sir Topham Hatt 11:35, 13 October 2011 (EDT)
You could've avoided all this by actually waiting 6 months. But it's not my place to get involved. Donaldthescotishtwin
GBA Bowser Castle 1 in MK7?
More screenshots of Mario Kart 7 in the 3DS E-Shop!
Me too. I searched All-Around my E-Shop but didn't see anything. But the US E-Shop is probably different. Donaldthescotishtwin
- Also, congradulations on your promotion to sysophood! It was only a matter of time before you got promoted to it! You definitely deserve it!!! :D Baby
Coconut Mall in MK7?
Is this true? that this course appeared in this Mario Kart 7? , If it isn't then . Give me some proof of Mario Kart Wii's Coconut Mall in Mario Kart 7!,MarioFan900.P.S. Thank's for the Mario Kart Super Circuit's Bowser Castle 1 Proof!
The preceding unsigned comment was added by MarioFan900 (talk).
Re: Re: Mini Mario
But, I've played both NSMB games and both represented Mini Mario as a minuscule version of Small Mario. And that image shows a minuscule Super Mario. Mechanical Dirge (Talk • Cont) 11:06, 24 October 2011 (EDT)
I need you
to change the header of the reminder you gave me (to either Donkey Kong or Tom Kenny or anything related to that whole thing). I'm gonna appeal a reminder and it has the same header as yours so it links to yours. I would do it myself, but I fear of a warning.Never mind Magikrazy51 (talk)
- The Golden Mushroom, I noticed something was really alike, I'll understand that. I finally got the real artwork of it from Mario Kart 7, but the Star is a different story from the Golden Mushroom, I tell you. I checked the difference, the Star I uploaded is brighter than the star from Mario Kart Wii, despite the shape. There's lots of difference that is a bit hard to notice, it's true. Sorry if you didn't noticed that. But the Golden Mushroom, I got the real artwork, let me show it to you.--Prince Ludwig 19:13, 31 October 2011 (EDT)
- So umm...can I show you the real Golden Mushroom artwork and bring back the Star artwork from Mario Kart 7?--Prince Ludwig 19:23, 1 November 2011 (EDT)
Yes. Not just the brightness quality, the artwork from Mario Kart 7 has also less color than the one from Mario Kart Wii, it is also less shiny too. As for the Star.--Prince Ludwig 19:48, 1 November 2011 (EDT)
YES! Thank you very much!--Prince Ludwig 20:06, 1 November 2011 (EDT)
How do I had a refrence? Thanks for the help! Greentoad
- Mind if you consider writing a question in comprehensible English? If you are talking about refs, then go to MarioWiki:Citations. --Bryce talk contributions 21:58, 4 November 2011 (EDT)
Lindsay151, may you delete the following pages? I would like these pages to be deleted:
I don't even know what an Ip address is.--ToadFan123 16:05, 10 November 2011 (EST)
come check out my shop i add new items alot User:Chicken
Super Mario 3D Land Artworks
- Hi, I've looked better the images: some are bigger but they haven't a higher resolution (es: assists blocks), but others seem official images like the Roulette Block. What do you think? --Sfavillotto (talk) 11:29, 15 November 2011 (EST)
Mario Kart 7
In case you haven't noticed, Luigi Raceway, Mushroom Gorge, Koopa Troopa Beach, Coconut Mall, Waluigi Pinball, Kalimari Desert, DK Pass, Daisy Cruiser, Maple Treeway, Dino Dino Jungle, Airship Fortress, and Koopa Cape are making an appearance in Mario Kart 7, you didn't have to delete that from ALL of those pages. UserName8CP
Re: Re: Mario Kart 7
Mario & Sonic
Hi! ^^ By chance dont you know in which sport Birdo appears as a rival? I thought that the user: MarioComix was the one who had added this information to the Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games page , so I asked him for the link, but just at this time he just told me the following: I actually haven't seen it for myself, I just saw it on the Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games page, and since it was already out, I assumed someone played it and added the info. Birdobeauties
Oh yes and...
A sockpuppet you blocked possesses a completely and utterly unacceptable username.Mr Man 08:18, 19 November 2011 (EST)
- Also is this a neccsessary page  since it deals with something that shares the same name in all languages as it's species and the three subjects in cover share only one thing in common having a red shell Raven Effect (talk)
Thanks for the thanks. I appreciate it. But which page have I put 'you'? I'll change it immediatly.
Hey How do i get smaller images? Comment on my talkpage! dude 10:59, 23 November 2011 (EST)
im opening a shop so can you show me on how to get Smaller images dude 11:03, 23 November 2011 (EST)
I Did it but the images dont' show up dude 11:26, 23 November 2011 (EST)
How?? could you do it for me dude 11:31, 23 November 2011 (EST)
Flying Question Block
I am sorry but there is no sprite of a Flying Question Block. I am not sure why but there are a few missing and that is one of them. I do know that The Cutting Room Floor has a beta model of a Flying Question Block.
come to my user page!--Supermarioandyoshi2 18:42, 23 November 2011 (EST)
MK Karts question...
First of, in both ways, I am sorry if I create many errors in the edits, I rush without reading slowly,
and second Thank You for correcting those errors (you are the type of users we need!). I wanted to make user from an expert, if I could find some kart pictures for Mario Kart 7, would it be fine to upload the pictures and upload them on the kart ← ← page?
Nothing else, thank you. -PokeLucas -November 26 2011 11:39pm-
Hi! It's YoshiKong! Do you like the Golden Passage page that I made?
Lindsay, before I publish this page, can I check with you if it is stubby or not. I have tried to include the most amount of info that I could, but this is really all there is to say about Smile.
Sorry about that. I always seem to forget. The article has been saved. :)
Sorry to bother you again. I just need help. I think It would be a good idea to upload media for the main theme for the WL4 article, but i have never uploaded a sound file before. I have read the article about it in the Help section on this wiki, but I don't really understand it, and I don't want to accidentally stuff anything up. So can you please help me?
Your online. Please reply :)
- Huh? For Now? What do you mean?
Hey, Lindsay, is that picture with Mario and Bowser on the Koopa King a fanart? But I don't think it is. I think it's great.
Say, you ever play Mario Kart? You should try Mario Kart Double Dash.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by LakituFan101 (talk).
MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH CHARACTER ARTWORK REQUEST
how did you make that picture with Mario and Bowser on the Koopa King. I was gonna ask if you can do some with the default characters (the ones that don t have to be unlocked) and with some starter karts from the beginning. If you don t want to, that s fine with me. Have a great day, and God bless you.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by LakituFan101 (talk).
A quick thing
Hi, I was wondering was wondering if you can get a better quality image of this artwork.50px Also I was wondering if you can get a better quality image of the Warp Pipe from Super Mario 3D Land. If you can't do it, that is Okay.
Re: Jacinta Burke
This person is likely a known vandal that I've encountered on another wiki. Check out each set of contributions from this IP on the Street Fighter Wiki. They all show someone making nonsensical edits to the wiki, half of which pertain to a "Jacinta" of some sort, which I can only assume is some kind of Mary Sue insert of something. The user's name here, and the fact that many, if not all, of her edits pertain to Street Fighter in some way, lead me to believe they are the same person. If that is the case, I suggest administrative action be taken soon; as for warning them, while I doubt warnings will be effective in anyway, if it is required as part of the process or something similar, then I call roll with that. Lord Grammaticus 05:13, 6 December 2011 (EST)
Seems to be messing with page quotes again, despite having been warned about this previously. Thought I'd alert you. Lord Grammaticus 20:58, 6 December 2011 (EST)
Requested edit to protected template Template:Welcome
Would you mind going to Template:Welcome, and on line one, changing the text from:
What this will do is make the edit button on the right side of the section heading not appear, while still otherwise making the section heading look the same. The section will still also appear in the TOC. Thanks. enwiki:LikeLakers2 (enwiki:talk) 07:45, 11 December 2011 (EST)
Hi, it's YoshiKong. Sorry to bother you, but am I allowed to write a big section on a page with lots of red links, and make the pages to fill those red links later? Because I have recently seen peoples user talk pages with warnings to stop them doing that.
But would it be okay to do this If i promised to make the pages later?
- Wario Land 4. But I was going to write a new section on it, but it may have alot of red links. I just want to know if it is allowed or not.
- (about minor edits) Yes, of course. And I promise to fill all the red links here.
- Oh. Okay. But I was planning to do a detailed article for each one, with media uploaded for the sounds on each page.
Also, what on earth does br clear=all do to an article? I've seen in on some articles, but some I haven't. If I'm creating an article, should I add it or not?
Hi Lindsay151. I have noticed something while seaching for infomation on Google.
Compare this to this.
It may be old, but I think we have a plagiariser here! This old revision of Wario Land 4 is exactly the same as the one on this "Doodle Pad Wiki". I have gone through the history of Wario Land 4 and the revision of MATEOELBACAN (first link) is exactly the same! So, it is most likely that this user copied the whole article and pasted it to this other Wiki.
There is a slight chance that another user has gone to the edit button and copied the entire code and pasted it on the "Doodle Pad Wiki", with out showing up on the history. But all I know is that the revision by MATEOELBACAN is the same as the one on the second link.
It doesn't nessesarily mean that MATEOELBACAN is guilty, but if you want to further investigate this very old issue, I'll leave it up to you.
Have a very merry Christmas! :)
Thanks and Friend Request
Thanks for Blocking DaNASCAT Because i saw him say a cuss word on bryce's talk page and can you please let me be your friend --AwesomeSponge 16:00, 19 December 2011 (EST)
Hi I am Kirbysuperstar! You probably do not know who I am because I don't edit here a lot, but I come on this wiki a lot. I was wondering where you find all the cool artwork that you upload. I was just looking and saw you uploaded a cool Chain Chomp one and the Fuzzy one was cool too. Thanks, --Kirbysuperstar 20:58, 20 December 2011 (EST)
Hi! I'm just wondering, can I add you to my friend list, because you have been so helpfull ever since I joined this wiki, and I think you could count as a friend! :)
Yes? No? Maybe? Please reply! :)
We got ourselves advertisers.
Duplicate image help
Hello Lindsay! I just wanted to ask if i am allowed to split my archive into two archives, each one with 80 headers? My current archive is way too long, it is difficult to navigate through it. Thank you for reading. ThePremiumYoshi 10:21, 23 December 2011 (EST)
Sorry to bother you
I don't mean to bother you, but how can you make a box for you talkpage? 09:06, 29 December 2011 (EST)User talk:ShadowIke2008
Thanks for deleting my userbox page Lindsay151. I do apologise for creating it. Other users also have it, i don't mean to dob, but if it is against the rules, then I better let you know...
- Lindsay, please, I need help. I created this page, under the title Game and Watch Collection 2, but I intended to move the and part to & because this was the correct title. As soon as I created the article, I tried to re-direct it, but it didn't let me, and said that there was already a page named that, but it is incorrect. It is actually refering to this page, which is the first game, not the sequel, so can you (if you have time) please help?
- Yes, I understand, but I think It should still be created because the Game & Watch Collection 2 is still Game & Watch related, but if you still don't agree, then I will respect that decision. So, what will be done about this page?
- Lindsay151, I think a seperate info box should be made for the sequel. Could two info boxes go on one page?
User creating second account
Check the user creation log, please. Lord Grammaticus 16:08, 29 December 2011 (EST)
Hello, mrs Lindsay
If you need me to edit any pages, come to me. Please leave a message on my talkpage. User talk:ShadowIke2008
Information on things only found by hacking a game
- At the bottem of the Mucher article it says that Yoshi can step on them with out being harmed however Yoshi isn't in any levels with munchers so the only way you could no that is by hacking Raven Effect (talk)
Hello I was wondering about the edit...
Well I thought the edit I made on the Bonechill trivia page was noteworthy but not according to you. I'm new to this website so I'm open to any suggestions. So why was it that it wasn't important enough to be on the trivia page? Sorry that it's so late I haven't been on my account for a while. :P
Oh and sorry for undoing your edit didn't know that you were an admin. :P Dr. Macro Mindium 20:51, 2 January 2012 (EST)
Re: New Stub reminder
Linday151, I've just noticed that you have almost made 30,000 edits to the Wiki. WOW! Thats AMAZING! Keep up the great work!
- The logo? I found it on google images. Type Paper Mario 3D and it will come up as a result.
- Oh, I'm sorry, it looked real. You should delete that image I uploaded then. Again, I apologise.
- Thanks :) Want to go to the chatroom?
- What a coincidence! I was about to add an infobox to Special 8, but you already did it! :)
Hi. just wondering, what kind of infobox would be suitable for this page?
If I am just linking something on a page, should I mark it as a minor edit? --BooMaster 12:42, 8 January 2012 (EST)
Why'd you delete my article:Spiky ? Block? Please leave the awnser on my talk.
Meow!May the force be with you! 19:13, 8 January 2012 (EST)
Lindsay151, please help me
The cause of Luigirules33's retirement is because of the harrasers fault can you please block them :) --AwesomeSponge 14:06, 12 January 2012 (EST)
- They will NOT be blocked if they didn't do anything that warrants it. Users are not blocked if you do not like them. --Bryce talk contributions 23:24, 13 January 2012 (EST)
Lindsay, I reallly need help
Can you delete my Bumble V
Thank you, Lindsay. Good luck on the wiki. User: ShadowIke2008.
If you delete the Pure white mage Page, I will get ANGRY AT YOU!!!!
Meow!May the force be with you! 20:13, 15 January 2012 (EST)
I AM VERY MAD AT U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D-:< I have had my revenge in userbox form!!! mwahahahahahahahhahahahahaha! Meow!May the force be with you! 20:23, 15 January 2012 (EST)
sorry i was mad but i just was angry that you deleted my page. ok?
Meow!May the force be with you! 20:31, 15 January 2012 (EST)
- You could userfy the page for CatJedi so he could work on it in userspace. --Bryce talk contributions 20:45, 15 January 2012 (EST)
oh ok thanks :)
Hey Lindsay! How cool is the new Mario Party 9 Box cover! Are you going to get it?
Mario Party 9 Official Art and Screens
Hey Lindsay, I'm covering Mario Party 9 over at Mario Party Legacy and I can't seem to track down where you are getting these assets from. Where are you getting all this from? By the way, I love the new artwork and have you seen this image yet: http://www.marioparty.de/mapa009/spielbretter.shtml
Hi, um can you tell me how to add those fancy stuff to my signature (the animations and avatars). idk how, sorry -.- Dr. Macro Mindium 19:42, 20 January 2012 (EST)
Please consider deleting this page. Also, see page history.
- Lindsay, please listen. Super Radio (talk) has created the page Wario enemies and I have told him many times that it is already covered by Category:Wario Enemies. I put the page up for deletion, but he keeps removing the template. Again, see the page's history.
- Okay, thanks!
Lindsay, I need help
What times are you supposed to beat for Mario Kart 7? You can just give me one to make life more easy for you. Relpy on my talkapge. User:ShadowIke2008.
Lindsay, a problem
A user called User:Super Radio is creating a page called Wario enemies and some users have told him to stop? Can you block him or better yet delete the page, please? My self, YoshiKong and Knife have been annoyed.
Just to be clear
Aren't we meant to wait until a game is released before we use images from it? Lord Grammaticus 13:44, 21 January 2012 (EST)
NIWA Staff meeting
Hi we are having a mandatory Staff meeting today for NIWA and we need a representative Staff from this wiki. It is on Skype, can you give me your Skype account so I can add you to the conversation? --Bullet 13:50, 21 January 2012 (EST)
- Can you make one? It takes about 10 seconds. --Bullet 13:56, 21 January 2012 (EST)
- He was trying to help, he just made the wrong page. That doesn't result in a block.--Hyper 25px Yoshi 14:17, 21 January 2012 (EST)
- That is a point... We'll leave it to the admins. We should.--Hyper 25px Yoshi 14:24, 21 January 2012 (EST)
Hyper Yoshi was right, I only wanted to help by creating that article. YoshiKing made me "RUDE", and I've made him "RUDE" too. But only I brought a warning and he was the first who told me "Rude". I want to know only if he brought a warning. (Read on my talk page and you'll see) I hope I'm not again annoying or not to be banned :). -- Super Radio 07:51, 22 January 2012 (EST)
Did you read this? -- Super Radio 16:45, 22 January 2012 (EST)