Krocheads are Kremlings?
Are Krocheads really kremlings? -- Sir Grodus
Well, they look just like a Kremling, but with a long snout. What do you think? Plus, Wikipedia, as well as a lot of other sites, call them Kremlings. 3dejong
KrocHead or Krochead?
In the instruction manual, these creatures are called "KrocHeads". Is there any source that calls them "Krocheads"? -- Son of Suns
Split into Red Krochead and Green Krochead
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
don't split 9-16
They are technically two different characters because they both perform different "moves". The red one sends the Kongs flying in the air and the green one either disappears or stays where it is! I say split them.
- DKPetey99 (talk) - Per my proposal. Like I said, two different enemies with two different functions.
- Bop1996 (talk) Per proposal and the fact that we split a bunch of DKCR enemies for the same reason. If they perform different functions, we should have different articles.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) I was originally going to argue that we don't have Green and Red Paratroopas split, but then I realized that they have different functions, so per the Piranha Kong.
- Reddragon19k (talk) I'm going with them because if we split them, then we'll have two more pages to create and this will increase the wiki so, it's a per all and a split!
- Yoshidude99 (talk) They are 2 different Kremlings.
- Ultrahammer5365 (talk) Per all. Different things with different functions.
- Superfiremario (talk) Per all.
- Nicke8 (talk) Per Bop1996.
- SWFlash (talk) Per proposal.
- Yoshiwaker (talk) Do we have seperate articles on different colored Klobbers or Kutlasses? No. This is to minor to be split.
- Kaptain K. Rool (talk) NO PLEASE! They are only different colors.
- M&SG (talk) - They don't deserve to be split, since their differences are minimal.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per Yoshiwaker.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per the Yoshi who probably lives on Outset Island (bad pun).
- Iggykoopa (talk) per Yoshiwalker
- Zero777 (talk) Difference is too minor for them to have their own articles.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per Glowsquid's reasoning on the Klobber proposal:Green-shelled and red-shelled Koopas also have "different functions and physical characteristics", but we don't have separate articles, for good reasons.
- Theguywithtwohats (talk) per all
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Per all. Also, the instruction book for DKC2 groups both of the colored KrocHeads together, so they are more likely to be part of the same species.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per FF65.
- Reversinator (talk) Per all.
- Mariomario64 (talk) Per all.
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) - Per all.
- Gamefreak75 (talk) - Per all.
- Mr.C (talk) Per all.
- They're not. I think they're both just called Krocheads. However, they do act differently from each other, because the green ones simply float at the surface of the water to be used as platforms, while the red ones fling you into the air. I'm neutral for now. Fawfulfury65 (talk)
@Yoshiwaker, we actually should separate Klobbers because they function differently! All Kutlasses function the same DKPetey99 07:41, 26 March 2011 (EDT)
- We recently split the DKCR enemies because while they have similar appearances, they perform different functions in game. Bop1996 (Talk)