These appeared in Paper Mario in Forever Forest, where they were called "beehives" by Goombario. Check the the Forever Forest's tattles on the Forever Forest page. Stumpers! 16:54, 9 December 2007 (EST)
Delete Beehive and move Beehive (item) to Beehive
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
This article is a total mess. There is a partconjecture template and a rewrite template because it needs a concise topic, the problem here is that there is no specific topic about a specific beehive. I suggest we delete this article and move the beehive item here since it will take priority and this one is more specific about something than this article right now.
- LudwigVon (talk)
- Alex95 (talk) How is a Beehive only a part conjecture? Per LudwigVon.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per all
- Bazooka Mario (talk) Fails MarioWiki:Generic Subjects test. Any gameplay functions (like in Super Mario Galaxy) is usually covered in other articles including Honey and Honeycomb Wall.
- Time Turner (talk) Per all, including BM.
- Luigi 64DD (talk) Per all.
- Ultimate Mr. L (talk) This is like making an article for trees or noses (just random items that popped into my head). Sure, they appear in Mario games, but that doesn't mean they need an article!
- Andymii (talk) Per all.
- Wildgoosespeeder (talk) Remove everything but the beehive information for Super Mario Sunshine. That has a gameplay purpose and isn't just for show.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Per Wildgoosespeeder.
That previous proposal
|This talk page or section has a conflict or a question that needs to be answered. Please try to help and resolve the issue by leaving a comment.|
"Beehives in general fail the generic subjects guidelines." If that's the case, so do Cannons, as they are both generic recurring enemy/obstacle spawners. In DK3, YS, PM, SMS, and DKJB, Beehives all spawn insectoid enemies, and as such have an actual gameplay purpose. This really should be split back into "Beehive (item)" and "Beehive (obstacle)," with the info from YS, PM, and DKJB added/re-added to the "obstacle" article. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 09:55, 9 December 2017 (EST)