MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Super Mario Odyssey
- Astro-Lanceur (talk) It has very good info about the enemies. It sorts off all the New Enemies, the Returning Enemies The objects are sorted well! no false info, good intro, All the Species and Characters are nicely Organized.
- Moldomre (talk) The article is wonderfully put together. It suits a featured article well!
- Alex95 (talk) - There's a construction template in the enemies section (though, tbh, looks pretty complete to me) and there are a large number of red links concerning the story missions.
- Time Turner (talk) The character section is nothing but a list, the new enemies being the only ones to receive a description is odd and inconsistent, the boss table is incompatible with mobile, the Clothing and Staff sections are empty sections, and the references need to be cleaned up.
- Baby Luigi (talk) The intro is far too short for a game like Super Mario Odyssey, the article needs actual gameplay screenshots demonstrating how the game plays, the gameplay section could use some more detail on gameplay, such as explaining what the returning moves are, as they are confusing to potential new players of the game, the cast of characters is nothing but a list, the enemies table is clearly under construction and shouldn't be nominated to be featured in this state, the boss tables are organized horrifically and should be reoriented (especially the nonBroodal bosses, they are divisible by three so why not use that instead?) , the items and objects has inconsistent use of images, with artwork and screenshots melded together (and it could also use a description section like how Super Mario 3D World does it), Clothing and Staff is an empty section, there's far too much red links in the article, and the reception section needs to be expanded with a table
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
- LuigiMaster123 (talk) Per all.
- Technickal (talk) Way too soon.
- MegaYarnPoochy (talk) - Maybe in a few months, but it's still a new article that still has quite a few problems.
- MeritC (talk) Still too early for this article to get a featured status. Additionally, the "Characters" section still looks a bit unprofessional like this game itself was still in development stages.
- Marioguy (talk) Per all except Mario's Number One Fan due to reasons stated below.
- YoshiFlutterJump (talk) Changing vote, as it has empty sections and too many red links.
- Whitey (talk) Even though the article looks like it has made progress, it's still too incomplete to be featured. Per all.
- WeirdDave13 (talk) The article is too incomplete to be featured as a featured article.
- Mintiously (talk) Per everyone else.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Per all.
- Owencrazyboy9 (talk) Placing my vote. Per all.
- Yoshi the SSM (talk) Per all.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) Per all. Heck, some things are organized wrong, why are the seeds listed as "collectibles" but the Rocket Flowers aren't?
Removal of opposes
@Baby Luigi: Man, are intros always too short for you? Okay, no, but that seems to be the first thing you say when you oppose something being a featured article. Either way, I think this article has to be worked on, but once the sections in concern have been addressed and dealt with, then we can make this article a featured article. Lcrossmk8 (talk) 21:46, 21 December 2017 (EST)
- Intros are the very first thing I see when I browse the article in MarioWiki, so yes, they're usually the first problem I notice with the article. Also, I write a lot of intros to games articles myself, see Mario Party: Star Rush, Mario Party 4, Mario Party 5, Mario Party 6, Mario Party 7, Mario Sports Superstars, Mario Party: The Top 100 so I know how to spot a bad intro when it's there. I will stop citing bad intros when articles receive better intros. Simple as that. Ray Trace(T|C) 00:42, 22 December 2017 (EST)
@Mario's Number One Fan: That is not a legit oppose. People who have the game can work very quickly on articles. If that's the case, all it takes is one person who has the game and has the devotion to get the article featured. Ray Trace(T|C) 14:21, 22 December 2017 (EST)