Miracle Spaces (also known as Chance Time Spaces) are among the rarest type of spaces in the Mario Party series. There are generally only one to three of them on each game board. They began as being called ! Spaces in the first Mario Party game, and players who landed on it played Chance Time to mess up the gameflow. Also, in boards where the star moves after a player purchases one, the space where the star was is likely to be replaced with an ! Space. In Mario Party 4, they were called Fortune Spaces, and players landing on it played Reversal of Fortune. In Mario Party 5, they were called Chance Spaces, and players could only make them by placing Chance Capsules on a space. Anyone who landed here played the Round of Miracles.
In Mario Party 6, they are referred as Miracle Spaces. All names and renames of both the space and the event are essentially the same, differing in name only. In Mario Party 7, they were replaced by the Duel Space because of the game's new rules.
In Mario Party 9 the space returns, but this time it is called the Spin Space. In this game, Spin Spaces cause one of many effects to happen, determined by a roulette.
Effects on the Spin Wheel (Only four will appear out of all):
- Steal Mini Stars from a Rival
- Steal a number of Mini Stars from any player of your choice (Random is also an option).
- Rivals can't use Special or Normal Dice Blocks
- In their next turn, only the player that landed on the Spin Space can use the Special or Normal Dice Blocks.
- Get a Special Dice Block
- Like the Dice Space, the player get a Dice Block. However, it won't trigger a minigame.
- Swap Dice Blocks with a Rival
- Swap Dice Blocks with any player choosen (Random is also an option if more than one player has Special Dice Blocks)
- Hit the Dice Block again!
- Like the Dash Space, the player get to hit the Dice Block again.
- Steal a Dice Block from a Rival
- Steal Dice Blocks with any player is choose (Random is also an option if more than one player has Special Dice Blocks)
- Item Shuffle
- The Dice Blocks are shuffled to random players.
(When playing with 3 or 4 players, if a player lands on steal or swap with a rival, there's also a selection for "Random" if they can't decide on whom to steal or swap. If "Random" is selected, a second Roulette activates (a Spinning Wheel with Rivals' faces) and is chosen on whoever's character it lands)
 Names in Other Languages