Welcome to my talk page!
Please visit my archives!
Can you explain to me how i archive my talk page please Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
Sure! Here's my userbox: --UM3000
Olors 11:01, 8 July 2011 (EDT)
Can I be your friend????
which account is a sockpuppet of his Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
Yeah, I'm happy it's summer. It will be my last year of middle school next year so that's going to be hard for me then. I'm sure you'll like high school just fine. Bowser's luma
hey DK and Diddy Kong vs Bowser and Bowser jr. want to be friends? R3D347H wuz here
Wanna be friends? PikaSamus (talk)
Please don't comment on his talk page anymore; it's a violation of the Courtesy Policy, and just makes him want to sockpuppet even more. Thanks.
PHOENIX (talk • edits) 18:14, 10 October 2011 (EDT)
- I understand, but he's not going to get unblocked no matter what nonsense he puts on his or others' talk pages, so the best course of action would be to just ignore him, and revert his vandalism and spamming if you see it.
- PHOENIX (talk • edits) 18:30, 10 October 2011 (EDT)
What do you mean? If the account's a sockpuppet, especially of Plumber690, I'm not going to unblock him.
PHOENIX (talk • edits) 07:02, 12 October 2011 (EDT)
Can you please change my userbox to this:|-
-- Superfiremario 10:18, 21 January 2012 (EST)
Hello, it's Ultraluigi from the forums. I would like to apologize for spamming the "Bananas" fad and saying that you fail. I understand you got carried away, and that you're not a troll. Humbug (talk)
hey baby time
theres a forum that doesnt have BANANAS on it and you can post nintendo fails if you want. link PTR (trivialWarlord) 00:00, 11 June 2012 (EDT)
Wanna be friends? Marioluigi9 Like my signature?
I think that you should change your signature because you are no longer DK and Diddy Kong Vs. Bowser and Bowser Jr.. Master R.O.B. (contribs · edits) 13:30, 10 July 2012 (EDT)
Hi this is Koopa K do you want to be friends? Reply on my talk page. Oh here is my userbox,
|Koopa K (talk)
Thanks, can I have your userbox code? Koopa K (talk)
Wanna be friends? Pokebub (talk) 21:44, 12 April 2013 (EDT)
Wanna be friends? Also can i use your super Mario galaxy power star userbox? Pokebub (talk) 19:28, 13 April 2013 (EDT)
Herei s my userbox:
Give me yours Pokebub (talk) 19:31, 13 April 2013 (EDT)
- Can you give me the super Mario galaxy 2 power star userbox? Pokebub (talk) 19:36, 13 April 2013 (EDT)
It's not your talk page. Marshal Dan Troop (talk)
||This is your last warning. The next time you break the rules in any way, you will be blocked from editing the Super Mario Wiki.|
If this last warning was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
There was no reason for issuing this userspace warning whatsoever. Superfiremario hadn't edited for months before he made that single recent userpage edit, and even beforehand his contributions were improving. This negligence on your behalf is abuse of warning privileges. Warnings and other official notices count as a permanent part of a user's record, and they aren't something which can just be tossed around carelessly. Additionally, lately you have been going around asking to have other user's warning templates changed or appealed on behalf of someone else. If a user feels that their warning was undeserved, then they have the option to appeal it themselves. And repeatedly asking users to change warnings is getting intrusive and rude, and your "smart guy" comment on my talk page here also came across as rude and insulting.
I suggest that you read over our warning policy, and if you have any questions you are welcome to ask. You have a long history of messing around with warnings and other serious templates, and this is your last chance before the situation may escalate.
Shokora (talk · edits) 03:21, 29 October 2013 (EDT)
Even if you write "given by mistake", that implies you want the warning to be removed, which cannot be done without admin approval.
As stated in the Warning Policy:
Q. What if someone else warns me for something I've never done or something else absurd? Can I remove it myself?
A. While the administrative team tries to correct these errors and discipline users that issue bad warnings, we may not always get to everybody. If you feel that a warning was given to you for no apparent reason, you may contact an administrator directly and request for them to remove it. However if an administrator feels that the warning has some legitimacy to it, you will be told to go through the appeals process. Remember that the admins will always have the final say in whether it will be removed or not. You should never remove warnings by yourself under any circumstance.
Although you weren't the one who received the warning, you still can't remove it yourself. And also, I wouldn't be worrying about a two-year old reminder now.
-- ( • ) 15:49, 2 November 2013 (EDT)
A reply from Wario
I never intend to insert false information. In a standard match we play in Mario Strikers Charged, the team captains never got knocked out the match unless it is a Cup Battle. I've been playing this game for a while (a few years, actually). This could be differences between versions of the game, but I may as well show some evidence (my own footage :P) that team captains never got killed.
KaBoom! 22:51, 6 November 2013 (EST)
- Stop asserting that the information you claim is false, if there is a grain of truth to it, especially when I revert it. I watched another video and yeah, the captains got burnt, but there is something in our games that is preventing the sun from scorching the captains. I might think it's one of the settings: we have the DK card, Daisy card, and Peach card activated and it NEVER occured: not once. (T|C) 22:59, 6 November 2013 (EST)
- Yeah, it could be a glitch. We have Big Hits, Super Electric Fences, and Captain Abilities are the only items. How they could have interfered with our game, we don't know, but I know that adding blatantly false information is pointless, and I could spend other time tugging off Donkey Kong's legs.
KaBoom! 23:03, 6 November 2013 (EST)
- It's not false if it occured to US but not you, so that also makes your claim invalid. If I had time, I could show you a video where no captains ever get burnt but this wiki and proving things isn't necessarily the blood that flows in my veins, you know? (T|C) 23:09, 6 November 2013 (EST)
- D'oh. My sister is nice once you get to know her, despite that attitude. She's always like that, so don't worry. ;P
KaBoom! 23:24, 6 November 2013 (EST)
- Yeah I'm actually kind and pretty polite (if you check my dA page you can see I'm very cool with everything) but I can get on my bad side pret-ty easily so you better watch it ;P (T|C) 00:07, 7 November 2013 (EST)
"I'm spamming to commit account suicide. Feel free to permaban me." Okay, what? You don't need to be blocked, just scramble your password if you want to. No need for any of this. 22:14, 12 September 2018 (EDT)
RE: DK wiki merge
Only the content is being merged. If a user was banned for something they did here, the block stands. Mario JC 07:19, 14 September 2018 (EDT)
Yeah, one of the main reasons they exist is for use in those. 00:40, 15 September 2018 (EDT)