Your edit summaries amuses the hell out of me
- I would also like to extend my warm congratulations. You make recent changes Moe amusing in Moe-Eyes.
- Shokora (talk · edits) 21:47, 23 August 2017 (EDT)
- Yes, congratulations. Those are the Moe-st amazing edit summaries I've seen in awhile. ;) --TheFlameChomp (talk) 22:04, 23 August 2017 (EDT)
Aww, thank you all! ¡Muchas gracias! I never would've i-Moe-gined that a statue from my humble, sandy origins would've ever been complimented in such a way, if at all! You see, Moe-Eyes aren't very social. Someday I hope to make friends in other kingdoms without the use of the internet. Maybe I can find my own magical hat friend to wear. Anyway, I'm grateful for your compl-Moe-ments. I hope my exhaustive compilations of information on capture are similarly entertaining and informative. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a saguaro to water. Moe-Eye (talk) 22:38, 2 September 2017 (CDT)
I'm just wondering, what nationality are you? Please don't get offended if I asked that, I just wanted to know, but you don't have to answer me if you don't want to. But your edit summaries never fail, that's for sure. Lcrossmk8 (talk) 21:29, 9 October 2017 (EDT)
- Me? Moe, I'm Tostarenan, of course. Moe wait... you mean my REAL nationality. Actually, I'm not Hispanic myself - sorry to disappoint if you were expecting something different. However, the reason I have Moses use Spanish words like "amigo" from time to time is because he lives in the Sand Kingdom, which is clearly inspired by Mexico. So, in character, I use Spanish when I feel like it. Gracias por preguntar! Moe-Eye (talk) 18:08, 15 October 2017 (CDT)
Hey, letting you know that your recent upload already exists as File:SMO Art - E3 Char3.png, and has been put up for deletion. Since you are using the image, I recommend swapping it out. 19:52, 2 September 2017 (EDT)
- File:It's-a Moe!.png looks similar to File:SMO Art - E3 Char3.png. So similar, I think that using File:SMO Art - E3 Char3.png would be better than uploading another version. If you need to have it at a different size, use #px. Like this.
Oh! Well, thanks for letting me Moe! I'll try to fix it.
(Moses the) Moe-Eye, at 13:21, 3 September 2017
Hello, you are Moe-st appreciated for your contributions on the Capture page. However, please avoid writing in such dramatic phrases as "this astonishing transformation," as it offsets our encyclopedic tone Moe-st jarringly. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 20:25, 19 September 2017 (EDT)
Thanks for the feedback! Sorry... I'll try to stick to a Moe informative tone in the future. I guess sometimes I get carried away. My Moe-fuse apologies! B) Moe-Eye 22:01, 30 September 2017 (CDT)
When naming game titles, please re-Moe-mber to italicise them. You do that by two apostrophes before and after the title, so for Super Mario Odyssey, it should be written as
''[[Super Mario Odyssey]]''. Thanks. Mario JC 21:42, 29 April 2018 (EDT)
Fin Blockafeller's name
Hello, regarding Fin Blockafeller's name you were the first one add his name to the Yoshi's Crafted World page. While he is in the de-moe of the game from what I remember his name is not mentioned in the game's de-moe, so do you have a source for his name? Thanks! Doomhiker (talk) 10:15, 24 February 2019 (EST)
- Yes, I do have a reference. Although Moe-ny people don't do this, if you talk to him before playing the level, he will introduce himself with his name. I don't have a screen recorder and couldn't find any videos online, so I couldn't provide photo or vide-Moe evidence, but it's there. If someone could supply it on Moe behalf, I would be Moe-st grateful! Moe-Eye (talk) 15:47, 4 March 2019 (EST)
Purple Captain Toad
Just so you Moe, there are currently Moe plans to create an article for Purple Captain Toad. I saw you added a link to him on the Treasure Tracker navbox, so I just thought I'd Moe-ntion it.