Merge this article to List of Not-Bottomless Holes in Paper Mario: The Origami King
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Keep separate 1-6
Like when the List of colorless spots in Paper Mario: Color Splash was created, the colorless spot article redirects to it, because the article would be short on its own. Similarly, Not-Bottomless Hole page is pretty short and has capability to merge with List of Not-Bottomless Holes in Paper Mario: The Origami King, having the same characteristics as the colorless spot article.
- Scrooge200 (talk) I created the colorless spot page as a list because I thought "colorless spot" was a bit abstract of a concept and would be weird to have a page on. Not-Bottomless Holes are clearly defined and have a more proper name, so this short article can stay. It'd be weird to link to the list every time.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Per Scrooge200.
- Waluigi Time (talk) I personally think we shouldn't have separate list articles like this for a subject that doesn't have an article itself, otherwise it just seems like an awkward and unnecessary distinction. I'd rather see "List of Not-Bottomless Holes" merged here and "List of colorless spots" in its entirety moved to "Colorless spot".
- Sdman213 (talk) Per all.
- Keyblade Master (talk) This article is good for explaining how Not-Bottomless holes work, and the list page is good for listing their locations.
- Camwood777 (talk) Unlike the colorless spots which were much more conjectural as to what they were even called, these are named entities in the game, and play a much more explicit role. Thusly, I feel like this article should stay.
- Yeah. -- Too Bad! Waluigi Time! 12:40, September 9, 2020 (EDT)
- Regarding on what Scrooge200 (talk) said, (mostly on the colorless spot page being to abstract, it being weird to link to list,) I think it would be better to merge the list to this and rename the colorless spot list. Agree? --DarkNight 12:45, September 9, 2020 (EDT)