Talk:Elder Princess Shroob
|Elder Princess Shroob has won a Mario Award in the first Awards Ceremony!!
Also where is the quote for this?(Super F22 Pilot 05:53, 22 December 2007 (EST))
- We don't NEED a quote, ya know. My Bloody Valentine
I seem to recall Princess Peach saying that she was her "twin sister" before the battle against her. I don't actually recall "Elder" being used in the game. I don't see how one could be older if they're twins. Is a renaming in order, or does Nintendo just like to confuse us? Para Yoshi Wahoo! 20:12, 14 March 2009 (EDT)
- I'm not sure about the first part, but I do believe the Nintendo Player's Guide refers to this character as the Elder Princess Shroob. Also, Mario and Luigi have been said to be twins, but Mario has also been called the older brother. It's the same deal here. -- Son of Suns (talk)
- Peach did say she was her twin sister, but she also said "Then the younger Shroob princess surprised and captured me". Ghostkaiba297 18:49, 19 March 2010 (EDT)
What's with the redirect?
I really don't see why Shroob Chomp is redirected to this page. How is Elder Princess Shroob a shroobified Chain Chomp? And if I recall correctly Shroob Chomp used to be a page of it's own. So, why is there that redirect? User:Lemmy Koopa Fan
Did PiT occur before BIS?
I just played the bossfight against the Shroobs in Bowser's Inside Story and the scene starts with Luigi recognizing the Shroobs. Mario only recognizes them when Luigi talks to him. They also say (or at least that's what Starlow says they say) that they fought the Shroobs as babies. That they also fought them as adults doesn't even get mentioned.
Why is that?
Well, the only sensible explanation is that the time travel to the time of the invasion didn't happen yet. The adult Mario bros. haven't fought the Shroobs yet!
The not-so-sensible explanation is time travel shenanigans.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by MC Dirty (talk).
- I don't agree with you. There are several other references. And how about the other Shrooms? Supermariofan14
- Per SMF14. For one, if they said they fought them at a age of few weeks/months/years ago (whenever the timeline may be) during there baby stage, starlow wouldn't understand, and it would have been a very long conversation. Another example is Fawful, who states in PiT he will get his revenge, and in BiS, he does what he said he did. I highly disagree that BiS is before PiT, or else PiT would of be released just a few months ago and BiS three/four years ago... Baby
- I agree with Baby Mario Bloops, the Mario and Luigi from BiS are the babyes from PiT, BiS it's a child timeline history (reference to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time split timeline theory :) )
(and sorry my bad english)--CaioNV 13:19, 9 February 2010 (EST)
- Yes, Fawful is evidence that PiT is before BiS. As Baby Mario Bloops said, he said he'd get his revenge, and he's also dead at the end of BiS, and in a similar manner to Dimentio I might add. Ghostkaiba297 18:37, 19 March 2010 (EDT)
- Additionally, in PiT, the baby brothers seem to recognize their older selves for what they are (and vice-versa). Pseudo-dino (talk)
Bowser's Inside Story
I should probably mention that Nintendo wants to leave her frozen appearance in BiS a mystery. We'll never know the truth behind it. I asked them as a side note during an email inquiry about DS batteries, and here is what David Glover from Nintendo said.
I'm afraid there isn't an answer to your question about Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Nintendo excels at making sure our fans can get back story information, character descriptions, and--most importantly--the information they require to complete the games that we publish. This can happen through our website (www.nintendo.com), Player's Guides, and Nintendo Power magazine. Having said that, many details about our games will remain mysteries, left to the active imagination of the player.
If it was just as simple as "She survived the battle at the end of Partners in Time", they'd have said that. So it is left up to speculation how she is able to appear, however the fact that she can create time hole opens up numerous possibilities... Ghostkaiba297 19:28, 3 May 2010 (EDT)
just some of my notes first i have no idea why the elder shroob princess is in there, i would think that the younger one might have a small portion of a chance of surviving, but the older one..no..anyways, also keep in mind that the shrrobs are stored underground no actualy in the castle, so even if the castle has been replaced, the basement could have stayed intact...of course bowser probaly has multiple castles.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Catsrnice (talk).
- We need an image of Elder Princess Shroob in the background of the Shroob battle. There is so far no proof of her being there except for people saying she was. It should be placed on the article so we know she actually exists.SuperPickle Visit the Pickle Shop on my userspace or else! 23:00, 12 February 2012 (EST)
- We also need an image of the Elder Princess Shroob as the "Spirit of the Cobalt Star". 18.104.22.168 23:24, 17 August 2013 (EDT)
Spirit of the Cobalt Star
- Is it an actual name? KaBoom! 12:04, 3 April 2013 (EDT)
- In the Star shrine, she poses as it. RPG Gamer. I HAVE RPG!! (talk) 13:32, 14 April 2013 (EDT)
as in the page airship i've seen that it is possible to add music. maybe it is a good idea to add her battle theme.