- 1 Rules for n00bs
- 2 Poll
- 3 Hola!
- 4 Hi/Hola
- 5 Re: Hey
- 6 Pipeproject
- 7 Hi
- 8 Your Sig
- 9 Re Mario3v
- 10 Hello.... i'm.....new
- 11 oh!!! i forgot to say......
- 12 Your Proposal...
- 13 M&L
- 14 Friends?
- 15 Spirit Tracks
- 16 Useless Redirects
- 17 Page size
- 18 Mother 3
- 19 Majora's Mask
- 20 Un poco enfadado...
- 21 MM
- 22 Luigi's Mansion
- 23 Thank you!
- 24 Hi
- 25 Entered friend code
- 26 Your new redirect
- 27 Stuff
- 28 Congrats
- 29 ¡Feliz cumpleaños!
- 30 SMG2
- 31 Yoshi Flutter Jump
- 32 Yoshi's Infinite Jump
- 33 Hey, Man!
- 34 MOM
- 35 Viva México!!
- 36 Penguin Playground
- 37 hey
- 38 Hi!
Rules for n00bs
- Don't edit any comments
- No cursing
- No insults
- You must leave a comment
- Don't break the rules
Hi, guys. Before leaving a comment below, please vote in my poll by leaving your username. If you haven't played both games, please don't vote, just to be fair. However, you may leave a comment in the comments section of the poll. Which game is more difficult?
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Yoshi's Island DS
I say YI:DS because it took me FOREVER to be 4-7 (Superhard Aerobatics) - it's not called "Superhard" for no reason, and that level is not optional. Estimate: I lost about 60 lives on that level ALONE. Fireballs are bad for your health. However, it is not impossible - just really close.Cmario17 (talk)
- Not the SKIING LEVEL! Anything but the SKIING LEVEL!!! I still can't beat it!!! (I think it's Secret 3?) Cmario17 (talk)
I say SMW2 because 5-1 is impossible.Mario Bros.!
why is nobody impressed by my edits Mnimyfi
Yes I am your friend! :D □R.O.B. 128□ 18:01, 20 November 2008 (EST)
- I'll try. I'm not so good at teaching. xD But You're welcome! ^^ □R.O.B. 128□ 18:56, 20 November 2008 (EST)
style="color:white;background:steelblue;border:3px solid darkred;-moz-border-radius:6px;padding:12px;font-family:Comic Sans MS;font-size:100%" width=100%> you can change the color if you want and what it says k.
Hey SM4! Sure! You can put my userbox on your tower. And as Mario3v said before, create a page for your status here, click edit and paste the following text in the box:
<div class="firstHeading" style="padding-top: 0.4em; padding-bottom: 2.3em; float: center; position: absolute; left: 0.9em;right:0.9em; top: 0%; width: 98%; background-color:gray;"><span style="font-family:Myriad Web Pro;font-size:130%">'''Status:'''<font color=lightgreen>Hey! I'm Supermariofan14! Welcome to my page!.</font></span></div class>
You can edit all colours, and the part that says Hey! I'm Supermariofan14! Welcome to my page!
(This has to be the 3rd time i wrote this before my internet got an error and closed out,grumble grumble..................................)
Hi Mariofan! I saw that you needed help with your sig, so here you are: [[File:SMG Spiny Piranha Render.png|25px]][[File:SMG Thwomp Alternate Render.png|25px]][[User:Supermariofan14|<span style="font-family:font><font color=#FF0000>Supermariofan14]]</font> [[File:SMG Thwomp Alternate Render.png|25px]][[File:SMG Spiny Piranha Render.png|25px]]
this is what it looks like: Supermariofan14
I also have a modified version here that doesn't look like your page is nonexistant: [[File:SMG Spiny Piranha Render.png|25px]][[File:SMG Thwomp Alternate Render.png|25px]]'''[[User:Supermariofan14|<span style="font-family:font><font color=#FF3333>Supermariofan14]]'''</font> [[File:SMG Thwomp Alternate Render.png|25px]][[File:SMG Spiny Piranha Render.png|25px]]
This is what that looks like: Supermariofan14
Hello, how small is this world, don't you think, i'm a new member here and almost everyone i have known here is Mexican (as myself). well I'm searching for some friends here, so i'd may (if you don't mind...) i'd like to add you as a Mario Kart Wii friend and your e-mail.....(since you put it here hehe). so.....having nothing else to say i'd say farewell Ok? Visit my userpage if you want Sincerely User:Castle Toad
oh!!! i forgot to say......
Oh i'm glad that Lava world could help! i'm trying to remember more... so your poll may be larger, maybe the Bowser's Castle is one of those, isn't it? Well, i've already added you to my list so... see you soon Castle Toad 16:11, 10 April 2009 (EDT)
Hey, Supermariofan14 (talk), this is · SMB (Talk) ·. I also added this to the proposals page, but perhaps we could add your Mario Battles idea into the 'Shroom? By the way, I am not an editor at the 'Shroom and you should go ask the manager if it could go on the 'Shroom.
I hate that minigame where you have to shoot the red and green bubbles. You know, that game in Rump Command where you have to revive Bowser and make him big. Yeah, I HATE that. Its just so boring to me. I'm really bad at that minigame too. But the rest of BiS is just a masterpiece, how couldn't someone agree?! Fawfulfury65
- I'll have to disagree with you. That one is my favorite. By far, the worst was the one where you had to make Bowser sneeze. Supermariofan14
- Thank you. Of course I'll be friends with you. I'll create a userbox for you soon. BTW, I totally agree with your comment in my poll. Supermariofan14
- Here's my friend-box:
OK, those are 7 out of the 10 Attack Pieces (the other 3 are invisible, don't worry). Mario needs to use his Shell ability to hit that box - the 3 Paratroopas will return and ask for 300 coins. When you pay them, they will show you the approximate locations of the last 3 pieces. So find some way to get up there and hit the box! Good luck!
-Cmario1735x35px 04:14, 16 December 2009 (EST)
- Not yet. The copy I got was faulty and the HUD didn't appear while in the train. Either I'll get it next week as a present or my friend will see if he can download a better version. Until then... Supermariofan14
- I found Skeldritch insanely hard! Remember my advice, use the BOOMERANG, NO ARROWS.!--FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
- What do you mean? If I'm making these redirects it's because when I type that I don't get the article directly. Supermariofan14
Download it first:Here
- I pray to God that Gyorg and the Water Temple are easier than they sound. I also heard that you can replay boss battles by using the Oath to Order when you reset time which is definitely a plus!--FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
- Is it just ramming into him with Goron Link and then when he trips just sock the crap outta him as Goron Link. Snowhead Temple was hell, especially at the end with all those ramps. It took me an hour, I swear, to get over the first ramp in the beginning. Goht was also 10x easier than Odolwa.--FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
- Hmm, intersesting. I just beat the first Spider House, the one with the Mask of Truth moron who was cursed. It was very nostalgic. With the Gilded Sword, Odolwa only takes about 10 slashes to be defeated and I always have bad aim, so I may run out of arrows quickly during that Giht fight. XD --FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
- LOL FAIL! You're gonna hate the first phase of the boss fight, trust me. There are a total of 4 phases, 5 phases to the boss fight, but after phase 2, you can save. It's a shame though, becasue the 2nd fight had the cooler phase and best music.:/ BTW, I'm on the way to go to the last temple in MM, just finishing up Mask Hunting.--FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
- I wanted to smash my DS on Embrose's but Rael's wasn't that bad. If you thought that was bad, wait till you get to the final boss...--FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
Un poco enfadado...
Mira, te hablaré en español porque no me apetece ponerme a hablar inglés. He visto muchos cambios de mis contribuciones hechos por ti. Uno de ellos ha sido lo del nombre español (europeo que te quede claro) de Spin Pie. Roto no es spin en inglés, para tu información, sino broke o broken. Así que he vuelto a editarlo, su significado sería 'Broken Pipe' no 'Spin Pipe'. Además, otro cambio ha sido el nombre español (europeo) de los Magikoopas. Lo creas o no, en algunos juegos (el BIS, por ejemplo) los Magikoopas reciben el nombre de Kamek, quitado del original japonés. Punto. Tú no has jugado a ningún juego de España, por lo que parece. Por eso, me gustaría decirte que dedícate a colocar nombres españoles de Latinoamércia, y deja a los que viven en España los nombres del español europeo.
PD: Además, también he editado el nombre de aquel enemigo Shroob que llevaba a otro Shroob a la espalda (creo que se llamaba Shroobworth). No era 'Maestro Gedonko' (como tú decías. Aunquie claro, seguiste la regla de tres de que como Toadsworth es Maestro Kinopio este enemigo sería igual: con el nombre español y el nombre de los Shroobs en japonés). Pues que sepas que no es Maestro Gedonko, sino Maestro Shroob. User:Grácovitz
LOL, I beat it in two days and caught all ghosts, but unfortunately not all gold portraits. I'm currently in Area 4 of the Hidden Mansion. Boolossus was f***ing hard to get a gold portrait for, but after literally 50 tries, I did it! :)...but then I got killed during the blackout millions of times because of the Blue Twirlers so... --FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
- Uncle Grimmly was hell because when I reached him, I had 10 Hp and then right after I caught him, a Red
RapingGrabbing Shost snuck behind and strangled him to death. T_T--FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
Hi, it's Tigertot. Can you check out my talk page and add a comment or two?
Entered friend code
I entered your mario kart Wii friend code. Here's mine. 5026-6116-4508
Your new redirect
Yeha, I had the urge to play Metroid Prime, so that's why I've been gone lately and haven't made any edits! Hypermode on MEtroid Prime 1 is killing me, especially the Omega Pirate! DX --FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
- The Boost Guardian was easy on Normal, but on Veteran, I wanted to throw my Wii out the freaking window! Even Amorbis was hard! X( --FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
- Lucky, I passed the written exam, but I can't schedule for my driving exams until sometime in mid-June or early July. :/
- Yeah, I have 235 stars right now. I haven't played that much though. :P Green Stars are stupidly hard to get though. DX --FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
Yoshi Flutter Jump
Yoshi's Infinite Jump
Yes, you can add my userbox now.
Bet I can fire mah lazar bettar than joo! XD
Well, the user arena is where users go to battle eachother and get experience points, coins, and items. Plus, you get to obtain awesome (and Rare) items!
Okay! For entering the arena, you will recieve a coupon for 3 free items to get in my shop! I'll even Give You a Question Block that holds a lot of Cool items! You will also get a bag of 50 Blue Coins(the currency at my shop). Here you go!
|Your Gift Box of the week from Fawful117|
|You got The original Question Block! What's inside it? Just ask me whats in it and i'll show you! -Fawful117|
The Bag of coins will be yours later; I have to clean the bathroom of my house with my(Annoying) sister. DX