Um, do we really need this? I could understand it if this had appeared in an actual Mario game, but aren't Super Smash bros. games(and all crossovers) given very little importance on this wiki? Such a minor item from a minor series does not deserve an article, along with many other Super Smash Bros. things. I propose this article is deleted. ~Uniju(T-C-E)
It is officially named, it is used in a taunt, and in the story, And I think it is also his entrance, which makes it...semi-minor more major than minor but not major. Mr.Vruet 01:03, 20 March 2008 (EDT)
Plus SSB isnt exactly a minor series... Mr.Vruet
Check the Importance Policy, crossovers are given the least importance. On a wiki that's about Mario, Super Smash Bros. IS a minor series, I despise how everyone seems to be treating MarioWiki like a Smash Bros. Wiki pretty much since the announcement of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. ~Uniju(T-C-E)
OMG! A taunt with a page! Why not Kirby Dance? It doesn't have a trohpy and the name isn't official? Then why not a page for Silver? It has a sticker a trophy and he appears in the background of a stage. Much more important then a taunt with a trophy. Silver redirects to Stickers. I think this page shouldn't exist, maybe should redirect to the trophies page. Shrooby Talk
...WTF are you talking about, Shrooby? Cardboard Box DOES have a Trophy, it DOES have an official name, its NOT just a Taunt (it plays a role in The Subspace Emissary), and it DOES effect gameplay (while Silver does not). My Bloody Valentine
Delete this page
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Given as we're trying to cut down and limit some of our Super Smash Bros. coverage, I think this page can safely go. I'm guessing it was missed out from earlier deletions and merges as the content is a combination of information about the taunt and the box itself, neither of which is especially relevant to Mario and anything not already covered there could probably be added on Snake's page anyway. We don't have pages for non-Mario characters' special moves any more, and as far I know never have for taunts. There's not a lot of information on the page, but it's been on my mind for a while and I don't really see any reason to keep it.
- BBQ Turtle (talk) Per proposal.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Spot-on.
- Alex95 (talk) - Per proposal.
- Waluigi Time (talk) Per all.
- Keyblade Master (talk) Per all
- TheDarkStar (talk) - per all
- DarkNight (talk) Per all.
- LinkTheLefty (talk) Pep all
- Scrooge200 (talk) I see no reason why this should even be a page.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per proposal.
- Superbound (talk) Per all
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Merge this with Snake.
- CappyThrow (talk) While it seems stupid to have this, it does have a trophy for it in SSB. Meaning that if deleted, should not be but redirected to another page that talks abiut the trophy. Since I do not believe one exists, we need this page until there is one.