Merge 5-Volt into List of Implied Characters
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
This is ridiculous. How is this noteworthy of an article if its only been implied and that the only thing seen of her is her shadow? I say merge into that. The image thing is near impossible and its stubbiness is hard to get rid of.
- Booderdash (talk) Per me.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Per Booderdash. Zero signing out.
- Mario4Ever (talk) A silhouette is not a sufficient image for a character that is not naturally a silhouette (i.e. Dark characters in Super Paper Mario). Therefore, 5-Volt is not technically seen in-game and is thus an implied character. Per proposal.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Silhouette or not, she is still implied. Per all.
- Baby Mario Bloops (talk) - Silhouette doesn't proof that it is not implied. For example, Rosalina's family appeared in her storybook, yet they are implied.
- Mario jc (talk) Per all.
- Tomz123 (talk) Per all.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Per all, especially Mario4Ever
- Glowsquid (talk) She "appears" in more than one game and her sillouhette is seen at the Game Over screen of Touched!. When I made the Implied pages, it really was to get rid of off-hand mentions in flavor text that wouldn't matter again (ex:Old Man Skoo).
- Reversinator (talk) 5-Volt appears twice, in two separate games. One is with a silouhette of her, and another shows just her legs, but that proves that she isn't implied.
- Bloc Partier (talk) - Per all. She appears. She's not implied.
- GalacticPetey (talk) Per Glowsquid
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) Per all.
- FourPaperHeroes (talk) Per all.
- Grandy02 (talk) Just because she isn't fully seen, she isn't just implied. She actually appears (we can't see all of her, but at least we see a part of her body at all), has a little role in 9-Volt's story and even has a few speaking lines. 5-Volt isn't less notable than other minor WarioWare characters.
- Edofenrir (talk) - She isn't just seen. The image on the article shows her talking directly to another character. Implied characters don't talk like that; If they do, they are not implied.
- Mr bones (talk) What? Implied? How can she be implied when she's seen??? A silhouette of her and her legs are seen. Per all!
- Its-a-me Yoshi! (talk) She's not implied. Per all.
- Fuzzipede27 (talk) per all.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Per all.
- Tomz123 (talk) Per Glowsquid.
I hardly see a justification in people's reasons that a silouhette is not enough. I'd like to know why it doesn't count. Plus in another game we see 5-Volt, not silouhetted. It was just her legs, but that proves that she isn't just implied.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Reversinator (talk).
- In my vote, I said that a silhouette is not enough for characters that are not naturally silhouettes. If 9-Volt was a silhouette, it would be, since he would be a silhouette son of a silhouette. The same holds true for Dark characters in Super Paper Mario. Are you seriously considering uploading a pair of legs to represent 5-Volt in the article? By the way, make sure to sign your comment or something so I know to whom I am speaking. Mario4Ever (talk)
It doesn't matter if theres a picture of it. List of Implied Organizations also has pictures.
- Organizations and characters are different. If somebody shows a logo for an organization, there's no chance it's real. But when you see a character, there's no chance that he/she's implied. Hello, I'm Time Turner.
Reversinator's right. Also, that image shows the name of the organization, not the organization. But when I see a character, I mean, come on! If you see someone in real life, it means he/she exists 100 percent. But when you hear about someone there is maybe 90 percent he/she exists! Right?Count Bonsula I need blood...
Everyone seems bent to insist that she is just an implied character, but I hardly think that this is true. She appears with a physical form in the game and she talks directly. I think that is enough to make her more than an implied character. I mean, imagine this: If there were a convenient lightbulb everywhere she appears, we would get to see her face, and nobody would question that she isn't an implied character. I don't think we should put someone on the list of implied characters just because the lightening is bad. - Gabumon(talk) 14:52, 16 August 2010 (UTC)
@Supporters They just don't want to show her face! What of it? Also, Her legs were seen! It's just like the woman that you can never see her head in Tom & Jerry! Implied means mentioned! And 5 Volt was seen! Not mentioned! Okay, let's get another example, the villain in Inspector Gadget, the doctor that has a cat and they never show his face. But he's a main character! He's not implied!Count Bonsula I need blood...
One, she is unimportant. She basically just appears as a game over screen. The dogs and cats in Smooth Moves have more of an importance than her. She just has an article because shes a main characters mother. I mean the little alien guys in smooth moves deserve more of an article than her! Second, there is practicaly no detail of her, what she looks like, what her personatiy is, what shes like etc. Even enemies have more of a description than her.
- She isn't unimportant. And so what if she's the main character's mother? She's still important! And like I said, she appears twice, both of which are notable. The dogs and cats aren't more important than her. She's an actual character, they're just dogs and cats (they dance, but that's beside the point). The aliens already have an article: Drillbit Crab, Love Bubble, Zombie Shroom and Silky have more description than her? No way. Hello, I'm Time Turner.
, and while they are a heck of a lot more notable, that doesn't make 5-Volt any less notable. And there is detail. We see her basic look and a little bit of personality (which is the same thing as what she's like). You're telling me that
- Yes she is. What does she basically do? Shes unimportant to the storylien. I meant BECAUSE shes the main chracter's mother you guys don't want to put her in implied. Main characters relatives can be put into implied. And so whats bad about the dogs and cats? They actually help Jimmy T. and Jimmy P. and the whole story revolves around them. Just because they're not human doesn't mean they're not important. They're actually more important than 5-volt because the story revolve around them. And the aliens don't have an article. So you're saying her basic look are legs? No, we can't see anything of her but her legs. And Drillbit crab and Love bubble actually has more description. It says how they attack, what their appearence is ,where they're at etc.
- @ Baby Mario bloops Rosalinas family appears in a book. 5-Volt appears in a physical form. -Its-a-me Yoshi!
She is important to the storyline! And implied means mentioned! AND SHE WAS SEEN! I don't know about the cat's story, but they're not named! I mean, what are you gonna call'em? Cats appearing in smooth moves? But they were never merged in List of Implied Characters! About the aliens, I think Rever means Splunk.Count Bonsula I need blood...
- By your logic, if we wrote an article on Mario's parents, they would not be implied because we see their arms at the end of Yoshi's Island, despite never being mentioned again. You call that being seen? Mario4Ever (talk)
@Mario4ever Actually there is an article about Mario's parents (Mama Mario and papa). And yes, if we see someone's legs, arms! It means he/she exists! It's not my logic! It's the real thing! THE real logic!Count Bonsula I need blood...
- Not to be rude, but do you know what implied means? Implied DOES NOT mean that something does not exist. Mario4Ever (talk)