- Quite welcome, heh. How's it going? Garlic Stapler
- Also you're a sysop right? Just curious.
- Awesome. =] Garlic Stapler
Re: Itadaki Street DS
I know Itadaki Street DS has no ESRB. In the article, I put in "ESRB: No ESRB" and a U.S.A. box art. I know the ESRB says "RP: Rating Pended" in the box art, but no matter. --Mario324 07:50, 22 August 2010 (UTC)
Oh, sorry, I've been busy with so many things lately that I forgot to work on the image :< I will do that as soon as possible, though. If all goes well, I can still finish it before the end of the month :o Sorry for the delay, and sorry for not immediately answering as well, my internet wasn't working properly for the last five or so days and I couldn't edit any wikis.--vellidragon 16:32, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, good! The picture isn't quite finished yet, and with a 12th of December deadline, I won't have to rush it and can add more details :3 It will probably still be done before that, though :D --vellidragon 16:47, 29 November 2010 (UTC)
- I just sent the final picture to the email adress in the "Kontakt" section (email title is "Kirby Bild (Vellidragon)"). Sorry for the delay, had lots of things to do D: But at least it got finished in time after all (even though it doesn't look very good :p).--vellidragon 17:36, 18 December 2010 (UTC)
Hi Grandy02 i was wonder, are you good with translating japanese game Adode document?
Please check the Administrative board for important information regarding your status as a Sysop.From,
More specifically, read this topic starting from page four to the last page. It is strongly recommended that you give your input there within a week of this message.--Knife (talk) 18:20, 30 April 2011 (EDT)
I'm Fawful117, a former user here on the Mario Wiki1 Wanna be friends?