- 1 Heading text
- 2 ¿New toys?
- 3 Plush
- 4 Fake Baby Walugi plush?
- 5 Rosalina Plush?
- 6 Unused Mario Kart Images
- 7 Split Mario K'Nex from Gallery:Toys
- 8 super mario sunshine puzzle
- 9 Mario memory game.
- 10 Toy Images Found
- 11 Blue pianta Plush
Ya know, the Nintendo Monopoly should get it's own article in my opinion. I'm probably gonna get a lot of opposes thought... Paper Jorge! I give paper cuts so stand back!
- Well its not really a toy. It should work like How to Draw Nintendo Heroes and Villains does. XzelionTC
Hey dudes, this can be considered toys? [source http://www.siliconera.com/2007/09/10/just-add-water-to-yoshi%e2%80%99s-island-and-you-get%e2%80%a6/] --Caith Sith 07:36, 11 September 2007 (EDT)
- I'd consider them toys, yes. My Bloody Valentine Hard to explain in your own words what they do, however. :P
The majority of the links are redirects, redirects that weren't linked from Merchandise anymore because I recently revamped it. Who would want to have [[Super Mario Bros. Plushie]] if you can replace it with [[Toys|Super Mario Bros. Plushie]]? Unfortunately, I won't let that happen because the other reason is that the majority of the links are fan-made / conjectural names. Articles like Nintendo UNO have their own articles because they are officially named. Hope this helps. :3 RAP... 21:38, 28 April 2010 (EDT)
- No, I mean like the item picture and the item itself in the lists of plushies. --FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
I recently found out it was a hoax. I got some images uploaded that may be hoaxes. Yeah, that Koopa Plushie image is a hoax. That was back when I was a young user here. RAP... 22:03, 28 April 2010 (EDT)
- That Koopa is actually not a hoax, I own one myself, if you mean hoax by fake/ didn't exist. I would upload it via camera, but unfortunately, I really fail at it. :/--FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
- I understand what are you talking about. But the image I uploaded was modeled fake because it wasn't licensed by Nintendo. I would love to make a good replacement of that poor plushie. Some of the images I uploaded came from Ebay *shiver* counterfeits and frauds, but for recent years -- I've been pretty smart of when it's fake or not. RAP... 22:16, 28 April 2010 (EDT)
Fake Baby Walugi plush?
In the plush characters section, there's a picture of this: Is it fake? I think it is and we should remove it, because baby Waluigi never appeared in any games. It's probably a bootleg fake plush that was originally baby Luigi that was changed into Waluigi through expert sewing and editing.
By the way, these are the CUTEST plushies on the page:
I found some Nabbit plush pictures online at amiami im pretty sure they're real should we add them to the gallery? User:DolphinYoshi
Should we add it? User:DolphinYoshi
Where? With the Flying Squirrel Suits? User:DolphinYoshi
when i add the picture for nabbit it comes up as text could someone please fix it! User:DolphinYoshi
I tried that User: DolphinYoshi
Thank you that was my first time ever uploading images so thank you for the help. User:DolphinYoshi
I found a Rosalina plush at eBay however I'm not sure if they're real or not if they are real should we add them? User:DolphinYoshi
Unused Mario Kart Images
There is a series of images I found shifting through the unused section showing the boxes of several K'Nex Mario Kart Wii(and 3D Land as well) sets that aren't shown in this gallery. Is there any particular reason these aren't being used? If not, I'll add them in. Vommack (talk) 17:35, 4 April 2014 (EDT)
- I'm going to assume there is not and move forward. Vommack (talk) 18:02, 4 April 2014 (EDT)
Considering that there are a few additional K'Nex sets unrelated to Mario Kart, that the Mario Kart K'Nex sets are already divided between Wii and 7, and that there's the possibility for more sets, am I the only one who thinks it would make sense to make K'Nex into its own part of the article? Vommack (talk) 16:53, 5 April 2014 (EDT)
- Maybe, just as how we got Super Mario Chess, Super Mario Checkers, why not give the K'Nex series its own page? KaBoom! 17:50, 5 April 2014 (EDT)
Split Mario K'Nex from Gallery:Toys
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
As in the above conversation-why not? There's already a large number of sets for Mario Kart(Across 2 games, with a possibility for another wave for 8) and more sets for Super Mario and 3D Land(Again, with potential for more). At this point, it certainly warrants its own gallery, at least.
- Vommack (talk) Per proposal.
- Ashley and Red (talk)Why not? Pages with only 5 words exist here, why not an oage abou K'nex uh??I was searching videos on youtube, and almost every Mario Kart course/character have an K'nex version.Per proposal, by the way.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) Even more than that - not only are there sets created for the Super Mario series as a whole, but there's 3D Land, Mario Kart, NSMB2, and more. They're becoming so much of their own merchandise that it would be silly to cramp it into this page.
- bluetoad63 (talk) per all.
- Baby Luigi (talk) I also think San-ei merchandise should get their own article as well. They've made a BUNCH of Mario-themed merchandise, not just Mario plushies (and they made a lot of Mario plushies too)
- Ninelevendo (talk) We have Mario Kart ones, 3D Land and NSMB2 toys of Knex, so it should deserve its own page. And it made a heap of different characters and features too.
super mario sunshine puzzle
Mario memory game.
Toy Images Found
|This talk page or section has a conflict or a question that needs to be answered. Please try to help and resolve the issue by leaving a comment.|
Rummaging through Special:UnusedFiles and came across the below images. I have no idea where to place these or if they should be deleted due to duplication. I'll let someone else decide the fates of these images. --Wildgoosespeeder (talk) (Stats - Contribs) 20:36, 25 May 2016 (EDT)
- Some of these are bootlegs or unofficial. The Birdo and Toadette plush are unofficial, the Brown Yoshi looks unofficial (but I can't confirm), the Christmas Yoshi as I remember is unofficial, the Spear Guy is a bootleg, I think the Mario holding a star is unofficial, the Mario Galaxy wallets have mismatched logos and artwork, I'm 95% positive it's fake, and I think the rest are real. (T|C) 22:18, 8 June 2016 (EDT)
- Keep File:Yoshiplush2.jpg (officially licensed product by Goldie I believe), File:Giant Mario plush.jpg (an officially licensed Franco Super Mario Pillow, File:Epochjumpseesawgames.jpg (packaging looks consistent with the game it's advertising), File:MarioMakerRubiks.jpg (packaging looks like something from a licensed product), File:SMS puzzle top.jpg, File:Nsmbwiiclocks.jpg (packaging looks professional and consistent with what it's advertising), and File:Princess Toadstool's Castle Run.jpg (seems legit, probably one of these). KaBoom! 22:42, 8 June 2016 (EDT)
Delete or Where to Place
- Brown Yooshi Plush.JPG
- Yoshi Figure Christmas.png