|Appears in||Mario Party: Island Tour|
|Time limit||5 seconds|
|Music track||Slowly bubble up...|
Cheep Diamonds (Cheepers Keepers in the British English version, not to be confused with the minigame which in the American English version falls under the same name) is a General Minigame in Mario Party: Island Tour. The American English name is a pun on "cheap diamonds." The British English name is a pun on the exclamation "jeepers creepers."
Two Cheep Chomps dive into the water, then one of them eats diamonds, then they circle around, then they jump in the water. The one that ate the diamonds reveals them and then the game begins.
The players try to guess which Cheep Chomp eats the most diamonds and they get added to the player's total. In the first round, there are four Cheep Chomps, round two has five, and six in the final round. The player that has the most diamonds after all three rounds wins.
- First round: Cheep Chomps with 0, 3, 6, 9 diamonds
- Second round: 0, 0, 3, 6, 9 diamonds
- Final round: 0, 0, 3, 6, 9, 12 diamonds (making it possible for all four players to score in the final round)
- – Pick Cheep Chomp
- Rules – American English "Pick out the Cheep Chomps with the most diamonds in their mouths before your opponents can."
- Rules – British English "Be the quickest to pick out the Cheep Chomp with the most gems in its mouth."
Names in other languages
|Cheep Chomp Shuffle|
|French (NOA)||Diamants appétissant||Tasty Diamonds|
|French (NOE)||Magots sur l'eau||Money on the water (Pun with the song "Bateau sur l'eau" meaning "Boat on the Water")|
|Italian||Pesci Gnam preziosi||Valuable Cheep Chomps|
|Spanish (NOA)||El botín de los cheep glotones||The Cheep Chomps' Loot|
|Spanish (NOE)||El botín de los Cheep Chomp||The Cheep Chomps' Loot|