|Appears in||Mario Party 10|
|Time limit||30 seconds|
|Music track||Bowser's Punishment 2|
The Team Mario players are in a pinball game controlled by Bowser. Bowser has 30 seconds to shoot Spiked Balls to harm players. Other elements from a real pinball machine also appear here, with overhead bumpers and a moving wall. The team players lose one heart every time they get hit. The game starts with one ball, and after about five seconds, a second ball appears from the left. If one of the balls falls in the center, the same ball will reappear after a few seconds.
The player controlling Bowser can actually shake the GamePad to briefly stun the other players. This is never explained in-game, however.
- – Move
- – Move left flipper
- – Move right flipper
- Bowser (American English): "Activate the flippers with and . Attack with the Spike Balls!"
- Bowser (British English): "Activate the flippers with and . Attack with the Spiked Balls!"
- Team Mario (American English): "Keep away from the Spike Balls!"
- Team Mario (British English): "Keep away from the Spiked Balls!"
Names in other languages
Kuppa no Pinbōru Jigoku
|Bowser's Pinball Hell|
|Dutch||Bowsers Flipperval||Bowser's pinball [machine] trap|
|French||Flipper flippant de Bowser||Bowser's Creepy Pinball|
|German||Bowsers Flipperfarce||Bowser's Pinball Farce|
|Italian||Flipper malefico||Evil pinball|
|Portuguese||Pinball Maléfico||Evil Pinball|
|Spanish||Pinball maléfico||Evil Pinball|
- This was one of the minigames featured in the E3 2014 demo.