Bash 'n' Cash
|Bash 'n' Cash|
|Appears in||Mario Party|
|Type||1-vs-3 Coin mini-game|
|Time limit||30 seconds|
|Music track||Ducking and Dodging|
The minigame takes place inside a small tower. The opening scene shows the gate being locked, and the three team players surround the player in the Bowser Suit.
The solo player in the Bowser Suit must evade the other three players and avoid their hammer strikes for 30 seconds. Each hit robs the solo player of a Coin Bag. The solo player can then attempt to reclaim the Coin Bag before another player gets it. The solo player can avoid being hit by hammers by jumping on the other players. The other players can overcome this by spreading out throughout the stage. Any Coins lost by the solo player are subtracted in the final Coin count. Either way, the solo player is at a disadvantage. The minigame ends when 30 seconds pass or when the solo player loses all of their Coins.
In Bowser's minigame version, the Coins that the team of three knocks from the player in the Bowser Suit disappear so that nobody can collect them. If the player in the Bowser Suit manages to avoid losing any Coins, Bowser takes 15 Coins away from them.
In Mini-Game Island, the player starts with 20 Coins. The player's objective is to survive for 30 seconds without losing all their Coins. If they do so, they clear the minigame and earn the number of Coins they have left.
Solo (1 player)
- – Move
- – Jump
Group (3 players)
- – Move
- – Attack
- Game Rules – "Hit the player in the Bowser Suit with your hammer. The person in the Bowser Suit must run away until time is up."
- Game Rules (Mini-Game Island) – "Dress like Bowser and get chased by everybody. If you have even 1 Coin left, you clear the game."
- Game Rules (Bowser) – "The player in the Bowser Suit must run, run away! You don't even want to hear the words Bash 'n' Cash!"
- Advice – "The player in the Bowser Suit can also grab the Coins that get bashed out of him."
Names in other languages
Kuppa no Kimochi
|French||Tape-gagne||Hit 'n' win|
|German||Großes Münzprügeln||Big Coin-Beating|
- This minigame appears to be set in the same area as the original Mario Party's versions of Grab Bag and Hot Bob-omb. It is also the only one of the three that did not return for Mario Party 2.
|Minigames from Mario Party|
|4-Player minigames||Balloon Burst • Bombs Away • Box Mountain Mayhem • Bumper Balls • Buried Treasure • Cast Aways • Coin Block Blitz • Crazy Cutter • Face Lift • Grab Bag • Hammer Drop • Hot Bob-omb • Hot Rope Jump • Key-pa-Way • Mario Bandstand • Mushroom Mix-Up • Musical Mushroom • Platform Peril • Running of the Bulb • Shy Guy Says • Skateboard Scamper • Slot Car Derby • Tipsy Tourney • Treasure Divers|
|1-vs-3 minigames||Bash 'n' Cash • Bowl Over • Coin Block Bash • Coin Shower Flower • Crane Game • Paddle Battle • Pipe Maze • Piranha's Pursuit • Tightrope Treachery • Tug o' War|
|2-vs-2 minigames||Bobsled Run • Bombsketball • Deep Sea Divers • Desert Dash • Handcar Havoc|
|1-Player minigames||Bumper Ball Maze • Ghost Guess • Ground Pound • Knock Block Tower • Limbo Dance • Memory Match • Pedal Power • Shell Game • Slot Machine • Teetering Towers • Whack-a-Plant|