Are the projectile used by Mario in Super Mario Land 2 fireball or superball? User:Gofer
- Actually, the manual does refer to his weapon as a "fire ball" and calls him "Fire Mario" in his fireball-throwing form... But, if they behave like Superballs in that game, who knows... --YellowYoshi398 17:03, 18 February 2007 (EST)
- I was talking about SML2's manual, which would mean that the Superball only appears in SML... I think... --YellowYoshi398 21:56, 8 March 2007 (EST)
Merge with Superball Mario
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
During the recent proposal to clean up the Cape article, this article was brought to my attention. Unlike the comparable Fireball article, in the few appearances of Superballs to date, they are always tied to the Superball Mario form. All the information about Superballs can be easily explained on the Superball Mario article, and to some degree, already is. I don't see any reason for these to be split.
- Waluigi Time (talk) Per proposal.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Unlike Ice Ball, even, there's practically nothing that makes superballs stand alone from the corresponding form.
- Alex95 (talk) - Sure, information can easily be merged.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) No point in this being a separate article, I'm afraid.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
- 1337star (talk) Having separate articles for minor/single-appearance forms and the items that induce them is already arguably redundant, but that's a whole different can of worms. In any case, a third article for the projectiles that minor form generates is really pushing it.
- MarioManiac1981 (talk) Per all. Let's remove this unnecessary page.
- bwburke94 (talk) Per all.
- TheDarkStar (talk) Per all.
- GrainedCargo192 (talk) Per all.
- HEROMARIO (talk) They are the same!!!
- EDShoot (talk) We can always choose to re-split the two later if a new game comes out that reintroduces the Superball.
- Doomhiker (talk) Per all.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) There is a difference between the power-up itself, the form, and the object thrown. I don't see the real need of merging the two compared to just being an object thrown by a form. It'll avoid any potential speculation.