Delete this page
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
This entire page is really redundant considering we already fully cover the Quake badges and the Earthquake item. It doesn't particularly say anything new beyond "These things do similar stuff! Isn't that neat?" and I'm not sure we need an entire page solely for that purpose. It's not as if "Quake" is an official term, it's certainly not used in the item descriptions, so it doesn't get to stay on those grounds. The way it tries to shoehorn in the POW Block when it acts different to the other stuff also seems forced in an attempt to pad it out. Bottom line is, it's not helping anyone.
- Time Turner (talk) Per proposal.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per proposal.
- Alex95 (talk) - This page looks pointless. Per proposal.
- Yoshi the SSM (talk) Per all.
- Baby Luigi (talk) This page is as valid as generic "Laser" or generic "Fire" getting its own article.
- Niiue (talk) Per all.
- Owencrazyboy9 (talk) "These things do similar stuff! Isn't it neat?" I couldn't have said it better myself. Per all.
- Ultimate Mr. L (talk) Per everyone, especially Owencrazyboy.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) Not even an official name, therefore there is no "disambiguation."
- LuigiMaster123 (talk) Per all.
- Camwood777 (talk) - If this is just a complex disambiguation article... then disambiguate it. Seriously, it's not too hard.
@Camwood: ...It's not? The article is trying to cover the ground-shaking abilities vaguely shared by items and badges, albeit in such a way that it's useless and entirely redundant. Hello, I'm Time Turner. 21:38, 5 September 2017 (EDT)