Talk:Mario Tennis (Nintendo 64)
- Not knowing the game, I guess you can do as usual by adding the courses and the gameplay modes. I think it would also fit to add how the game is controlled (like it was done in SSBM). - Cobold (talk · contribs) 16:00, 18 June 2007 (EDT)
- Game Play overview
- Game Modes
- Tourament, Exhibition, Ring, Bowser Court (part of Exhibition), Piranha Challenge, etc.
- GBC Link
- Game Modes
- Include transfer characters from GBC
- Include how to unlock all characters
- Star Characters
- Include how to unlock each
- What is recorded? (trophies, match-ups, etc)
- Critical Reception
- Thanks for being willing to do this. I'm actually kinda sad I won't get to do it. Well, who knows. We all need a little help, right? Let me know if you need info or a section or whatever, as this game was my obsession for months/years. Man, I remember the days when I would play it with my brother and a friend... I only lost once to her! Stumpers! 00:15, 19 June 2007 (EDT)
D.K. Jr's last game
I think it is strange that this article has no mention of this being D.K. Jr's last game due to him being replaced by diddy kong in mario spinoff games.User:Partytoad Yes, it is strange. Superfiremario
The courts should definantly have their own page. Information can be added to them such as ball speed, appearances of the court, etc. Kobble
Not all of the courts available in the game are displayed here. There are courts to be unlocked using passwords in the special games, like the IGN court, or the mariotennis.com court. I don't know how to unlock them though. Cwjakesteel
Something about the GBC characters...
Actually, I think the GBC characters' classification varies depending on the stats you give them in the GBC games. Could you fix that? Rabidchomp 12:37, 17 August 2009 (EDT)
are the transfer-exclusive characters completly gone then in the VC version? Lu-igi board
- Maybe we should add them in the Mario Tennis section of each individual character. Tails777 Talk to me!
Move to Mario Tennis (Nintendo 64) to 
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
leave as it is 1-10
I think it would be better to call this article Mario Tennis 64 because most Nintendo 64 games end with 64. (example: Donkey Kong 64, Dr. Mario 64, Mario Kart 64) One reason is so we don't get confused with other Mario Tennis games in the series. (because they all share the same name as Mario Tennis.) Same with Mario Golf for the N64.
Move to 
Leave as it is
- Bop1996 (talk) Mario Tennis is the official name, even if Nintendo named other games with "64" at the end of them.
- Mario & Luigi (talk) Per Bop.
- MeritC (talk) My "personal" answer: No, no, no, no, no, no, no!!! It's fine as it is as far as I'm concerned (title wise for this wiki). Per all.
- M&SG (talk) - Mario Tennis 64 is not the official name of that game. Being an N64 title doesn't mean that its name has to end with 64.
- RandomYoshi (talk) - Per M&SG.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Bop1996.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) See my answer for this proposal.
- Toad85 (talk) - Last minute vote. Mario Tennis is the official name of the game. The boxart says it, Nintendo says it, Wikipedia says it, why shouldn't we say it too?
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) - Per all.
After thinking about it, I have decided, after reading the votes of the opposers, that the article is fine the way it is. Can I request that this and the Mario Golf proposal be deleted? Tails777 (talk)
Pink Donkey Kong Junior?
This article and the Pink Donkey Kong Junior has stated that Donkey Kong Jr. has a pink alternate color, but nowhere else I see a mention of it. Not even in http://www.gamefaqs.com/n64/258820-mario-tennis/cheats, where they typically cover every hidden aspect of games. Is this false information? KaBoom! 13:23, 29 April 2012 (EDT)
•Mario - Luigi •Luigi - Daisy •Peach - Mario •Daisy - Birdo •Toad - Peach •Waluigi - Paratroopa •Shy Guy - Bowser •Wario - Waluigi •Bowser - Boo •Donkey Kong Jr. - Donkey Kong •Donkey Kong - Toad •Yoshi - Baby Mario •Birdo - Yoshi •Baby Mario - Donkey Kong •Paratroopa - Bowser •Boo - Wario
Last playable appearance of DK JR
Why can't we mention that this marks Donkey Kong Jr.'s final playable appearance until not counting later ports of his game of the same name and Super Mario Maker as a costume?--TheGreenBeetle (talk) 21:48, March 1, 2020 (EST)