From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Split Yellow Klobber and Red Klobber From Klobber
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
keep merged 4-12
These are enemies with different functions, physical characteristics, etc. The red ones take away extra life balloons and the yellow ones take away bananas. I say we should split them!
- DKPetey99 (talk) Different functions just like the krocheads, I say split them!
- Reddragon19k (talk) Yes, yes, and yes! Per both!
- Yoshidude99 (talk) Per all.
- Ultrahammer5365 (talk) Per proposal.
- Yoshiwaker (talk) - The only differences are quite minor ones: different colors, and knocking away different items.
- M&SG (talk) - Differences are quite minimal. Kaboom is an exception however; Kaboom already has an article.
- Glowsquid (talk) - The differently-colored Klobbers are not identified as being separate species (unlike Kaboom) and their differences in gameplay are quite minor. Green-shelled and red-shelled Koopas also have "different functions and physical characteristics", but we don't have separate articles, for good reasons.
- Iggykoopa (talk) per all if theres only a minor difference
- Bowser's luma (talk) Red Kritter just redirects to Kritter, so this should too.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per the glowing sea creature.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Glowsquid.
- Zero777 (talk) The difference is too minor to have their own articles.
- Bop1996 (talk) I changed my mind, if they only knock away different items, then it's probably better to keep merged.
- Mariomario64 (talk) Per Glowsquid and Bop1996.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Per Glowsquid.