Split the microgames from this page
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
When I created and started working on this page next to the release of Game & Wario in Japan, I lumped all the microgames here because "it was just a mode". The formatting was worked on, but the microgames stay here to this day. I believe a better choice would be to give each of them its own article, since:
- They are as developed as any other microgame in the series. They have names and descriptions (for the souvenirs) and three difficulty levels.
- They can be played individually. As souvenirs, of course, but we also have individual articles for several souvenirs/toys from Twisted! and Touched!
- There are "normal" (returning) microgames on the list, Gold Digger and Sole Man.
- One of the microgames (Mole) returns in WarioWare Gold. Explaining that plus changes on this page would be a little inconvenient.
Also, (Sneaky) Gamer is back in WarioWare Gold and includes many more microgames while removing most of the Game & Wario ones. This point, however, depends on whether people consider Sneaky Gamer "Gamer, but in Gold" or "based on Gamer but new".
If this proposal passes, microgames new to Game & Wario will be given their own articles, and content on returning microgames will be moved to their respective existing pages (which has already [mostly] been done, actually). The current "Microgames" section should be replaced with a simpler list with links to the proper pages.
- Shiny K-Troopa (talk) My proposal.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per proposal.
- Waluigi Time (talk) Per all.
- Owencrazyboy9 (talk) Per all.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per proposal.
- Herobrine (talk) Per all.
- BBQ Turtle (talk) Per all, there's about as much information for each microgame here as there is on a microgame's regular page anyway.
- Mario jc (talk) Per all.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Not a bad idea, so per all.
- rollerC (talk) Per all.
- YoshiFlutterJump (talk) Per proposal.
Rename to Sneaky Gamer?
|This talk page or section has a conflict or a question that needs to be answered. Please try to help and resolve the issue by leaving a comment.|
- I'm not sure, since "Sneaky Gamer" is treated more like a game mode than this incarnation, which is more of a minigame. (T|C) 02:01, March 30, 2019 (EDT)
5-volt watching TV?
Now, I don't know if I have the knowledge that a proud gamer has on the subject, but I own Warioware gold, and I unlocked sneaky gamer. Excited about this being a mode in gold and not just in game and wario, I played it a lot. However, when playing endless and level three multiple times, as now it's one of my favorite modes, I never saw 5-volt come in and watch tv. Everything else it says she did I saw, even when she cannonballs through the window. I trust it happened on game and wario, but I don't think it happens in gold. Is there any conformation on this? Mad Hunter (talk) 13:05, January 3, 2020 (EST)