Talk:Captain Wario (Wario: Master of Disguise)
- I second this. --
Digibutter 05:47, 28 July 2018 (EDT)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
In a similar vein to the Dragon Wario proposal from a few months back, I'm proposing that we now split Captain Wario in two, as this article covers two clearly different things:
- One of Wario's forms from Wario: Master of Disguise. Like all other forms in the game, it is a permanent upgrade and can be assumed on command.
- Wario's alter-ego in Game & Wario. In this game, Wario wears a costume that looks absolutely nothing like the form in WMoD (such as no submarine and having a toy scimitar instead). He uses this alter-ego to host the Pirates minigame, in a similar vein to Wario-Man, Tiny Wario, and Wario Deluxe in other WarioWare games.
To quote the reasoning behind the other proposal:
"In other words, these two forms of Wario don't have much in common beyond a name and vague thematic similarities. The general idea is the same, but the design and function are completely different. Therefore, they should not share an article."
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) These two are clearly different enough to warrant a split in my opinion.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) You don't need a proposal if you have precedent and you don't perceive any possible contention. It would be more efficient to get a talk page comment first and get the green light that way.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per proposal, the two subjects definitely seem to be different.
- Alex95 (talk) - Per all, and nothing wrong with doing things through proposal if you feel like it's needed.
- WeirdDave13 (talk) Per all.
- MarioManiac1981 (talk) Per all.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) Jeeze, I didn't know this proposal existed. Per all.
- BBQ Turtle (talk) Per all.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Per all.