MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Super Mario 3D World
- WeHatePoisonMushrooms66 (talk) That shall be featured. I never saw it featured.
- SuperLeaf1 (talk)
- Agentdave7 (talk)
- Emrys02 (talk)
- Ashley anEoTselkie (talk)
- Tytygh (talk)
- BigNintendoFan100 (talk)
- Dude10190 (talk)
- Luigiman1300 (talk)
- Metalex123 (talk)
- SuperMarioBros (talk)
- TanookiSuitBros. (talk)
- Walushyguy (talk)
- Mariofan5000 (talk)
- Mariostar213 (talk)
- Marioman22t (talk)
- Yoshi876 (talk) Imcomplete article. And when the game is released there will probably be tonnes of red links as well as several improvement templates scattering the article.
- Baby Luigi (talk) What the hell, the game isn't even out yet. And when it does come out, it doesn't instantly make it a featured article. It's just like Super Mario Galaxy 2, where the article still has issues.
- Cevan (talk) The game isn't even out yet, meaning that not all of the information about the game is on here yet. Why would it be featured at its current state?
- Peteyking64 (talk) I would rather wait a while after it comes out and we know the whole plot of the game first
- Stickers4U (talk) I agree with Petey, I want it as an article, but not until it's released.
- Icemario11 (talk) Article is incomplete and the subject of it hasn't even been released yet.
- Super Elite Army Hammer Bro (talk) No way! The game isn't even out yet!
- Skittles (talk) The game is not released, and the article is still under construction and incomplete. Give it a while after it comes out to feature it.
- YoshiGo99 (talk) I have the feeling they don't understand what a featured article is, I have the idea they think featured articles are like big or popular or upcoming games or something along those lines, No they are not. But besides that, I have to agree with the rest of them.
- GoofyfanG56 (talk) Pretty much what everyone else said who's opposing. The game is not even out yet and the article's still incomplete.
- Tails777 (talk) I'm not really sure the support reason is even valid. Just because you've never seen it featured, doesn't mean it should be. But the main thing has already been covered by everyone else: it isn't even out yet.
- NapalmRosalina (talk) MAN! This game have not yet been realsed, and there are a lot of red links!
- Scr7 (talk) Let me think... how about no. Per all.
- Gonzales Kart Inc. (talk) Try again once it's released. Right now we don't have enough for it to be featured.
- World10 (talk) The game is not rele-- oh, everyone has said that.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Are you from the future? Give us a revision of this page after 11/21/13, 11/22/13, 11/29/13, or 11/30/13 and then we'll consider.
- 'Shroom64 (talk) Per... Everyone else. Maybe by the time the nomination ends it'll work? It'll have been a month...
- A Paragoomba and the Koopa Bros. (talk) The game isn't out yet, per everyone else.
- MarioGameChampion (talk) Per all.
- Randombob-omb4761 (talk) Per Yoshi876 and Baby Luigi, The game isn't even released yet.
- SUPERZ (talk) I would like to feature it... but it's not released yet. and doesn't have enough info to be considered a full article yet.
- DLRAAR (talk) I gotta say no. Per all.
- Holyromanemperortatan (talk) I would not consider this article to even be 50% completed. Per all.
- Iggy Koopa Jr (talk) I expect huge changes after the game has been released. Thus, we should not feature it.
- Byllant (talk) - Aside the incomplete article, the proposer has commited vandalism and spam, he has also been warned at least 4 times, why we are still letting this proposal keep going until December?
- NEXandGBX (talk) When the game is released, the article will still be under construction anways. It won't be complete for a while...
- Pinkie Pie (talk) - Why? Just why? The game is not released yet. Go feature it in the future. Per all.
- Chivi-chivik (talk) - Seriously, why? It's not even finished!! When it gets finished, theeeen we'll be able to talk about featuring.
- Mario7 (talk) It's incomplete, not released, has red links, and there is still unknown information!
- Master R.O.B (talk) Come on people. FAs need to at least have info.
- Firebreath24 (talk) Per everyone. This needs more work.
- NSY (talk) Really, you nominate an article about an unreleased game. Per all.
Removal of Opposes
This... well, this is one of the flaws about the FA system.
- You mean that the FA nomination template will remain until late December, even though the article isn't fit to be featured now, and probably won't be still in December. Yoshi876 (talk)
- No no no it's not that complicated. It's that there's nothing stopping people from making asinine nominations such as this, and rather than outright cancelling it we have to go through the whole process as if it's a serious nomination.
- That's too complicated for me.
- YoshiKong (talk) 09:51, 31 October 2013 (EDT)
We already have a limit for the amount of articles one user can nominate, so I think that's enough to discourage the user to nominate multiple articles that clearly do not meet the requirements for FA or UNFA. LeftyGreenMario (talk)
SuperLeaf: Note to opponents: The game will be released in North America a MONTH before the final decision is made. By then, most nonexistant links will be filled.
- A game being released does not affect the quality of this article. It depends on how many willing contributors that have played the game try to complete the article and write it as best as they can. Sure, red links will be filled, but you need to consider the big picture. An article about an unreleased game is and will be incomplete until the game is released and people dedicate their time to this article. LeftyGreenMario (talk)
- BigNintendoFan100 (talk) I wonder where you guys get the screenshots?
- BigNintendoFan100 (talk) Which Press, specifically?
- BigNintendoFan100 (talk) Okey dokey, then! http://www.nintendomination.de/en/neueste-download-titel/433-mehrere-super-mario-3d-world-gameplay-videos
- BigNintendoFan100 (talk) For the record, I'm currently on the Wii U's Internet Browser. http://www.ign.com/videos/games/super-mario-wii-u-wii-u-112718
- BigNintendoFan100 (talk) Also: http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2303399/mario-kart-8-for-wii-u-will-be-released-on-25-april-says-uk-retailer
- BigNintendoFan100 (talk) By the way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI8slLrX0kA
- BigNintendoFan100 (talk) All right, Baby Luigi. I just though you guys might want some more updates, just incase. Sorry.
- I have seen people create accounts solely for voting on this, but none of them have actually been blocked so they're fine. Yoshi876 (talk)
- Has a patroller/admin checked their IPs? I'm kinda suspicious that they could be socks. Just saying. Scr7 (talk)
Notice how most of these users are beginners to Mario Wiki who voted that it should be a featured article. User:Peteyking64