||Baby Luigi has been promoted to best character ever for sheer unfathomable amounts of awesomeness.|
Is there a log for promotions?
Archive 一: Baby Luigi's Promotion
Archive 二: I Rename Myself
Archive 三: A Fun Archive With Videos
Rules! Because rules are fun! (...FINE. To some people, not everyone...)
1. I prefer no swearing, but I don't complain.
2. Use common sense: do not do what you would not want done to yourself.
3. I will not take random friend requests. I need to get to know you first. That means chat a little bit before you ask, then I'll say yes.
4. Please do not add an unsigned template so I don't get a new message notification. I can take care of it myself.
5. Please do not spam large amounts of text or pictures. (Just large amounts. A few pictures of Wario exploding is fine. :P)
Anything not adhering to the rules will be reverted, because yes, I can do that.
...Now that that's out of the way, you may
V-Ccreate your header now.
First to comment! Nyah nyah nyah nyah. I'm doing something Baby Luigi-related in the moment btw. (T|C) 15:39, 14 May 2015 (EDT)
Nyah Nyah Nyah ! Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah ! Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah ! NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH !!!!!! Nyah Nyah ! NYAH NYAH NYAH ! Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah !!!! :-p --Nyan Cat (No I kidding) --Captain Yoshi 16:05, 15 May 2015 (EDT)
- ...You mean the one that looks like a Pop Tart with a head...? :P BabyLuigi64
- It's Nyan Cat ! :-) --Captain Yoshi 09:17, 16 May 2015 (EDT)
Re: Release date
Ok, ok my little piece of cabbage :-p --Captain Yoshi 10:45, 19 May 2015 (EDT)
- Your died ? :-P --Captain Yoshi 13:33, 25 May 2015 (EDT)
- I realize that I have no contributions to speak of from the last week, but no, I am not dead. :P BabyLuigi64
- Ahahahahaha ! :-P Ok my little piece Of cabbage :-P :-) --Captain Yoshi 12:11, 26 May 2015 (EDT)
How badly do you want Baby Luigi in the new Mario Tennis game? (T|C) 16:30, 22 June 2015 (EDT)
- I don't like it. Every time I see the Mario Tennis Open roster, something inside me dies. So if Baby Luigi is playable, what category you want him? I'd personally want him as a technique character. (T|C) 18:08, 22 June 2015 (EDT)
- Well, you're forgetting that Baby Luigi is an extremely speedy character in Superstar Baseball/Super Sluggers. But I don't want him to share the same stat category as his bro (who is a Speedy character) (T|C) 18:51, 22 June 2015 (EDT)
- All-around is such a boring category anyway. I doubt they'd be all-around, especially with their small size. Small size always means horrible reach. (T|C) 03:32, 23 June 2015 (EDT)
- I think all-around is the best for Luigi. He does have subtle differences from Mario in Tennis, so therefore his playstyle is different enough for a significantly different style. Luigi has better reach and volley, which makes him a really great net player. Mario has better stroke and power, so he's not as good on the net as Luigi. Though I don't like what they did to Luigi in Strikers, he was like, identical everywhere except for his deke. (T|C) 17:15, 23 June 2015 (EDT)
You're merely Baby Luigi but with 64 on you
I think I have to call out on impersonation. Baby Luigi
- Oh, okay. 64o°(T|C)
Hi it has been so long since we have talked! I haven't been on this site for so long. I will be using it more now because I miss talking and editing here. So how are ya? I hope you visit this site regularly because allmost my friends don't come on here anymore but I hope you still do :) Billy-Luigi Time! 13:24, 18 October 2015 (EDT)
- Hey yes with me I also blame school, it has been a though year and now too. One of my best friends on this site was Tsunami, which you can probably tell by looking at my talk page :p. Once he left I also didn't go on mariowiki that much. I have been doing great overall :). I don't make edits anymore but I think I will soon, (maybe if a new game is announced). But I'm glad you are still here :D Billy-Luigi Time! 07:38, 19 October 2015 (EDT)
- I have really missed this site tho. The daily visits and edits. And oh no D: not Rosalina! I thought the page was perfect?? Good luck with it ;). By the way, recently the circle pad of my 3ds broke :'(. I was just playing animal crossing and BOOM XD. Now I am saving money for a new 3ds xl. Do you think it is good? I would like your opinion :) Billy-Luigi Time! 16:43, 20 October 2015 (EDT)
- Yes I meant New 3DS XL :P. The name is really confusing. And I could only get one if my 3DS XL was broken. But now it is! So I can buy it ^^. My brother doesnt play on his 3ds anymore...but I also dont know where it is xD otherwise I would have played on his. As you can see on my user page (I think) I wrote that he broke my ds lite. I am still angry at him because of that. I think you can set all your previous games on the newer version. Not sure tho. But I thought it was with a micro sd. A friend of mine has one recently. I am so jealous xD. But yeah...his normal 3ds xl was so broken...it almost fell apart. Only 1 wire connected the upper and lower screen...everything else was broken lol. Can I ask you something? What is your age actually? Sorry if it is a too personal question Billy-Luigi Time! 09:51, 21 October 2015 (EDT)
- oh okay, it was just a question :). I never actually knew you could play GBA games on a DS lite :'). I was like: huh for what is this slot at the bottom? And nobody of my friends knew what it was haha. Here is how I am going with my quest to have a New 3DS XL. Right now I have 45 euros. A good start? In november it will be my birthday so yay more money. I will turn 15. And here in Belgium we have another holiday on December 6th. Where we also get gifts. Simmilar to christmas but not the same. So yay even more money. Then maybe around christmas or new year I might have a New 3DS XL :D. Well? I really hope so. But I am also planning on buying more 3DS games like Hyrule Warriors Legends, Tri Force Heroes and Fire Emblem Awakening...so that all together is maybe around 120 euros or something...but hey I will see when I finally get there :).. Do you have any plans on buying things?Billy-Luigi Time! 16:07, 21 October 2015 (EDT)
- I'm back! And yes you really should get A Link Between Worlds. It is so much fun and is my favourite Zelda game together with Wind Waker HD (can't decide). I also want to buy Tri Force Heroes but as my 3DS does't work at the moment I need to wait :/. Awakening is also on my wishlist, and Fates too. Too bad it only released around June next year. Why does it take so long to translate the game?? I'm also interested in Ultra Smash, well only after seeing the newest trailers. I hope there will be some new characters and new modes, because the game still looks a little boring I think. Those Mega Mushrooms are hopefully not the only new thing. Mii's would also be really cool to use again. Billy-Luigi Time! 11:20, 24 October 2015 (EDT)
- What?! Green Sprixie Princess, Toadette and Bowser Jr.?? I didn't knew they were in the game :o. Haha thanks for letting me know, otherwise I would only have seen them when I have the game lol. Maybe The Green Sprixie Princess will have palette swaps like Yoshi in MK8. Having the difirent color Yoshi's in MTO (Mario Tennis Open) was a lame idea. I also want all the babies back (yes all of them, even Baby Rosalina :p) and I really hope Metal Mario won't appear. That is litteraly the lamest idea I think. Will there bee specil amiibo for the game? I hope so. I really want a Daisy amiibo to train. Billy-Luigi Time! 03:07, 25 October 2015 (EDT)
Sure, go ahead and comment on the FA talk. :)
PS I got a World of Nintendo Baby Luigi plush at Toys R US and I absolutely love him. Also, I found 12 dollars lying on the ground after I bought him, so that means I was destined to buy Baby Luigi merchandise. (T|C) 17:15, 20 October 2015 (EDT)
- oh yeah that. when I get an income, I'll take a crack at it again in hopes to get a Baby Luigi (T|C) 20:18, 20 October 2015 (EDT)
- Btw, I need some more input and opinions on my UNFA nomination for Kart 64, unless you wanna fix the article up. (T|C)
What do you think is Baby Luigi's favorite font? (T|C) 20:14, 18 December 2015 (EST)
RE: You're Back!!!
Hi! Yes, I'm finally back, but I don't now if the same can be said of Billy-Luigi :/ Well, the reason of my quitting is because school took my time away, and then I gradually forgot about the site. I tell you, I remembered about it a week ago. But now I'm backk trying to help Paper Jam's pages (for example, I did most of the work in this page: it's still a mess though), and I also made a proposal. And various stupid things:
- Drew Mega Charizard X and Mega Lucario!
- Finally played all of the Layton series!
- Mained Jigglypuff in Smash 4, then I became bad at her, so I mained Yoshi again (duh)!
- Played some fangames?!
- Spent about 5 hours to list all amiibo Cards in Paper Jam!
- Starting to love Koopas! I plan to add one to my sig sooner or later.
Oh, and I played fangames because I wasn't instrested in new Mario titles (for the first time ever?). I'd suck at creating levels in Mario Maker, and Ultra Smash is seriously too small outside online (which I don't play)
but mostly it's because Koopa is absent: at least Tennis Open had Luma.... Oh, and I see Corrin in your sig. Do you like him? While I'll buy him too, I ultimately find all the DLC a wasted opportunity (except for Ryu, he's the weirdest and funniest thing I ever did) mostly because there aren't any Mario characters and no Koopa! Why is there not a Koopa? Even a Hammer Bro. would be fine!. Oh, and I'm glad you're back. TSUNAMI
- It's not like I draw (I suck at drawing, but I enjoy doing it), I finally finished Pokémon Art Academy, an overlooked game (even Bulbapedia's article is in construction from 2 years!) that I enjoyed very much. I'd be helpless without someone telling me what to do...! I also drew 38 others (and saved everything on my USB drive), but those two were the best. I can upload them and put them in the userpage if you want, I'm planning to drop all other personal images anyways. As for Sm4sh, I can pretty much play everyone (except few like Rosaluma, Palutena and Dedede: the first is way too complex for me to play, I'd leave Luma exposed all the time, while the other twos are far too slow to do anything worth it), but my bests are Yoshi, Toon Link (I became worse over time though: I threw Bombs like crazy, now I'm just a bit confused when I play him) and Jigglypuff (whenever I feel like it: there are times I just can't do it well: there are times I land Rests flawlessly, others I miss 5 times in a row). Other characters I like playing are Game & Watch, Bowser Jr. and Ryu (too bad I can't do the powerful Shoryuken and stuff). This Christmas was pretty lame compared to others. I just got Layton and the Azran Legacy, Mario & Luigi Paper Jam (finished both of them) and a Smash Bros.-inspired tarot deck I love. How is it going with those games you got for Christmas? I'm pretty sure I'd hate all of them. :P I left Lost World halfway long time ago, I hate Zelda games (they just don't do the magic to me) and I fear progressing in RPGs (weird, right?), plus I need to play them in Easy Mode (like I did with Paper Jam). Are you working on anything right now? I just checked MarioWiki for more info about a beta Koopa Troopa in SM64DS, then I saw the template at the top of the page. I'm gonna run to finish my rewrite-expand for it right now... I'll probably post it later today or tomorrow. My goal is a Feature, but I don't know how easily I can obtain it... TSUNAMI
- Thanks! When I'll finish it (or get more progress) I'll post it here. TSUNAMI
The Baby Luigiest Baby Luigi
It's me. Not you. (T|C) 13:44, 10 February 2016 (EST)
How are things going? (T|C) 15:28, 2 May 2016 (EDT)
- To be honest, words are never my strong point. I'm much better with drawings and pictures, or perhaps even poetry...buuut that's words too. Believe it or not, I was probably the first person here aside from Pantaro Paratroopa, her brother, to discover that she died. I was just strolling and keeping a watchful eye on recent changes like normal until I decided to check Walkazo's edit changes on her talk page. It said she passed away in a car accident and my heart instantly dropped or got strangled, that type of feeling. I didn't know who Pantaro was, nor did I took the information he posted seriously since it looked like Walkazo wrote it, but since I had doubts, I relayed what he posted under Walkazo's name to chat, where people pretty much had the same reaction as me: holy crap, and confirmed that Pantaro is a reliable resource. We all thought it was some nasty April Fools joke. Hell, I wanted it to be an April's Fools Joke. Sure, it would have been absolutely horrible and disgusting to fake someone's death, but at least Walkazo would be still alive, you know, because I'd take that over hearing her too early death. May Baby Luigi be with her.....
- Ever since she was gone, I pretty much stepped my editing and talk page discussions up a notch, because she was a pretty heavy contributor here. I'm doing my best to make up for her absence. Pretty sure many users here could be doing that as well, though I don't know their motivations. I still sorely miss her, even though I'd sometimes disagree on points with her. I'd like to talk about Eyes on Nest from Bolsa Chica for starters...she'd really love that.
- Ugh school, taking up a good portion of my time. I'm frankly not doing well in Statistics, math has never been my strong point, I had to retake Algebra II for like, three years in high school. The best part about the school right now is learning about the art, though. Illustrator and 3DS Max are things I'd like to spend more time in, but freaking math eats up time that could have been spent on making art. Ugh. But guess what I did with Illustrator? I used some techniques I learned from it to create great 2d vector art of Baby Luigi because you know, it's Baby Luigi!!!!! squee-- I need to share it someplace for others and Baby Luigi fans aka just the two of us. (T|C) 21:14, 2 May 2016 (EDT)
- Sorry for the consecutive message, but before I forget, to brighten things up, I'd like to share this with you. I absolutely love this, and you will, I promise. Even though I can't read Japanese. (T|C) 21:21, 2 May 2016 (EDT)
- See my new info is image on my user page. What do you think? (T|C) 19:35, 3 May 2016 (EDT)
- I'm wondering, but when did you start liking Baby Luigi? What game? And why do you like him? I was liking him because I used to be a die-hard Luigi fan back then, just as much as I like Baby Luigi today in fact. But ever since Baby Luigi's debut in Mario Kart: Double Dash, I had been gravitating towards Baby Luigi. He was cute, funny, and it was just hilarious racing as a baby and beating all the other drivers, as well as being a literal time paradox. He also has amazing quotes like "Baby Weegee number not one" and "Uh-oh, Baby Weegee time". Then came a time period where I had to say that I love Baby Luigi far more than I like Luigi and it stuck this way ever since...I dunno, 6th grade I guess. (T|C) 14:04, 5 May 2016 (EDT)
- Well, my first encounters with a baby character was in Mario Tennis 64, where my twin and I ridiculed Baby Mario being playable in the same game as Mario and we beat him up because he was some dumb baby. I think I pondered if a baby version of Luigi existed, and the most I heard of that character was in Baby Mario's Super Smash Bros. Melee trophy description, where I was wondering what he looked like. Around the time Double Dash was announced, I don't really remember wanting to use Baby Luigi. All I remember is that I just used him and I fell in love with him, because of the aforementioned qualities above.
- You've stated that people's first encounters with Baby Luigi was in Mario Kart? Well, I'm not surprised at that. Baby Luigi doesn't have much of a presence in the first game he appeared in other than the fact that he's kidnapped, go rescue him. However, in Double Dash, it gave people at least a reason to like and care about Baby Luigi, because he's funny, he's cute, and he's great to play as, and he has a Chain Chomp. Though it wasn't until Mario Kart Wii that you noticed Baby Luigi? What about Mario Superstar Baseball and Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time? I guess you just missed out on those games. I remember when Mario Kart Wii was first announced, Baby Mario and Baby Peach were there, but Baby Luigi just peeped around here and there until he vanished, making me worry extremely about his playability. Thankfully, that's not the case, and Baby Luigi is pretty freaking amazing in Mario Kart Wii as well, as it's Baby Luigi at his best voice clips. For each game changing his voice clips, eh, I don't see that much of a big deal, all games still sound like Baby Luigi. I do noticed Baby Luigi is a bit higher pitched in Mario Kart 8 but I still absolutely adore his voice in that game too so eh.
- Do you even have the baseball games? Baby Luigi's pretty great there too. I love his animations in those games. In Superstar Baseball, I like how he says "Uh-ooooh!" when he charges up his bat, and he says "Uh-oh" when he throws a fast ball. In Mario Super Sluggers, he tackles people with his head. His batting is horrendous beyond all belief and has caused me more losses than wins, but who cares, I always put Baby Luigi in my team and he's amazing in the outfield and around the bases. And try getting a home-run with Baby Luigi, it's one of the most difficult things you can do.
- What I do with Baby Luigi now? Oh, just put him in games he's normally not in. That's how much I love Baby Luigi. That's why I have so much motivation to go through the trouble of softmodding games so I can play as him in. It's a silver lining for me to have Baby Luigi playable in not so many games, since that's how I got my skills in 3D modeling and some game development knowledge in the first place. And now I currently enjoy brawling as Baby Luigi in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, shooting guns as him in Gary's Mod and Left 4 Dead 2, fighting as him in MUGEN, platforming as him in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and partying as him in Mario Party 9. I think all of that effort is a great payoff, since I do consider Baby Luigi my personal avatar.
- Uh, PS, my favorite color is green, and it's primarily because Baby Luigi is my favorite character; if I want new shoes, I'd get green sneakers similar to Baby Luigi. (T|C) 18:53, 5 May 2016 (EDT)
- "But, seeing Baby Mario appear in Mario Tennis 64, GBC, and Open, as well as Mario Kart Arcade GP DX without his brother, and seeing him as the equivalent to Peach in an entire series even when Baby Peach is a playable character in one game rendering him as the one non-playable baby, that just hurts." Tell me about it. When I saw the final roster for Mario Tennis Open, something inside me died. Now, I love Baby Mario, he's my main in the Mario Tennis and Mario Golf games, being my second favorite character of all time, but when they made that roster for Mario Tennis Open, they deliberately ignored Baby Luigi. They thought Baby Peach was a better choice because she looks more unique or I don't know what the hell, but Baby Luigi has the veteran status behind him, as well as you know, fans. Pretty sure we two aren't the only ones peeved by his deliberate exclusion. The worst part is that they could have fixed it with DLC or QR codes, but NOPE, have character recolors instead. Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Arcade GP DX are huge culprits too, but at least with Smash Bros. for Wii U, they finally gave Baby Luigi a trophy, in which I still go to the gallery and oogle at him. And yeah, Baby Luigi being the only baby you can't use in Yoshi's Island DS is extremely painful as well, especially with Baby Peach actually being there despite her damsel-in-distress status as an adult. I wish they made it so Baby Luigi is a reward when you beat the game, where he can solve most puzzles. Also, if Yoshi's New Island being a midquel was true, that means Baby Luigi got kidnapped like, right after he got rescued. That's also extremely painful. Yoshi's New Island was developed during the Year of Luigi, I'd expect Nintendo to give him more respect, but NOPE status quo is god y'all! You need to get those games btw, if you're a Baby Luigi fan, because I think you're missing out on them. Partners in Time especially has REALLY SWEET Baby Luigi moments that would put a huge smile on your face. (T|C) 15:12, 10 May 2016 (EDT)
Hello it's a long time --Captain Yoshi
- Hi! Yeah, it has been a while. How have things been for you? I'm not on here much because of the cursed thing named school, but only one and a half months longer before I can fully bring my attention here again... BabyLuigi64
- Yes --Captain Yoshi
It has come to our attention that you are currently in violation of the userspace policy. Please review the policy and abide by it, or else a warning will be issued. Thank you for your cooperation.
The majority of your edits of been on either you user page or on talk pages. It's good to have you back after a hiatus but we are a wiki not a social network and therefore as a member we expect the majority of edits to be helpful. Thank you NSY (talk)
- Mainspace talk page edits are helpful. If you look at BabyLuigi64's edit count, 39.3% are in mainspace while 52.49 are in userpages, with the rest being in MarioWiki space. That's not a "vast majority" of edits. You might want to appeal this or so. (T|C) 17:32, 7 May 2016 (EDT)
- Baby Luigi I get what you saying and i totally agree with some of it. Babyluigi64 , the fact that you are often voting in proposals is indeed very helpful. However over 50% (still a majority) still lies in the userspace and it's a sign you are treating the wiki more as a social place rather than an encyclopedia which isn't a good thing. The purpose of this warning is to get you to realize that the main idea of being a user on the wiki is to improve articles rather than socialise with others . As the warning said do we have places in community that are completely focused on social community (see above) and those communities are very strong as well. If do you think i'm being harsh then feel free to appeal this and the admins will make the final call. NSY (talk)