||This is an archive of past discussions. It really is only for historical reference. It may be unprotected, but DO NOT bother to edit it. This page has a history too, so I can see if anyone else edited it. If there's a discussion you want to (re)start, there is his main talk page to do that on. Otherwise, you'll be punished... BY COUNT BLECK! So remember, Toad and Baby Luigi are watching you.
When will Iggy Koopa Become a featured article i've been waiting for 2 WEEKS and counting and so i wanna know when he will become a featured article
10:39 AM (EDT) August, 23, 2014.
THANK YOU the comment almost made me cry [You're the best]
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
9:40 AM (EDT) August, 23, 2014.
WHEN WHEN WHEN will Iggy Koopa become a featured article? I've waited after August 25, 9:00 AM and still no sign of him of becoming a featured article so has he already been one, has he been nominated? SO NOTIFY ME!
Also, subscribe to that youtube channel (Heh Heh Just Kidding)
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
6:51 PM (EDT) August, 23, 2014
When i go online in Super Mario Wiki the featured article is blooper
"Bloop Bloop Bloop"
Translation: "What is going on?"
So leave a reply
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
7:30 AM (EDT) August, 23, 2014
So if you excuse me i will go scream YAY!
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
4:19 PM (EDT) August, 23, 2014
No, no, no it cannot be true IGGY KOOPA IS A FEATURED ARTICLE!!!
I'M SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!.....YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! IGGY IS NUMBER ONE! YES! YOU'RE ONE OF THE COOLEST PEOPLE I EVER MET! YES!
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
8:02 AM, August 30, 2014 (EDT)
Would i want to be Friends? Hmmmm... YES! I would be friends with an Iggy Koopa fan! So the answer is yes
Did you know that... I made an Iggy Koopa Emblem custom design in Animal Crossing: New Leaf that took me 3 MONTHS to make but it was worth it and i named myself Iggy Koopa in Clash of Clans. (Also you should watch Did you know gaming Super Mario it provides good info which i use in my editorials)
Also, i always wanted to make a Mario Cartoon. (Sorry for the long reply)
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
10:24 AM (EDT) August, 30, 2014
Well... it's hard for me to do that because i access Super Mario Wiki by phone and when i try to upload a Userbox Image all that pops up is this "40px" so like can you do it? (Sorry)
(Also, WHY WERE THE KOOPALINGS RETCONNED INTO NOT BEING BOWSER'S KIDS THATS IT I'M PRETENDING THAT THEY'RE HIS KIDS ALONG WITH MY MADE UP BIRTH ORDER!!) Also you should watch the YouTube Video "Angry German Kid Learns That The Koopalings Are Not Bowser's Kids" IT'S SO FUNNY! .
2:45 PM August 30 2014
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
Wow, i love it and lime green is my favorite color! but i may put on the userbox in a couple of days or less it depends
(Also did you watch the video?) 8:47 PM, August 30, 2014
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
Tap, Tap, Tap THERE! I added the userbox also i named myself Iggy Koopa in Clash of Clans.
6:16 PM, August 31, 2014
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
Sigh.... Tommorow is the last day for Iggy Koopa's Featured Article Nomination
I'll make it last while i am enjoying it
7:45 AM, Sept, 4, 2014
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
Tsk Tsk Tsk... Iggy Koopa is not a Featured Article. Well... time to go back to editorials.
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
7:54 AM, Sept, 6, 2014
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
Oh My Gosh, OH MY MUSHROOMS!, YESSSSSSS YOU CAN PLAY AS THE KOOPALINGS IN SSB4 (I need to get it for 3DS (Because i have a 2DS))
I plan on using Iggy (But i hate Bowser Jr.) In SSB4, IT IS A DREAM COME TRUE! THANK YOU MASHAHATI-SAN
can't you belive this?
9:23 AM, September, 14, 2014
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
Baby Luigi's Devious Machinations
1-Up Mushrooms? I have a ton of those already :( (T|C) 17:44, 23 August 2014 (EDT)
- Mega Mushrooms. I'd like to have more of those if you don't mind (T|C) 19:09, 23 August 2014 (EDT)
- Yay that's my favorite item from Mario Kart Wii. (ahem also I like hearing Baby Luigi's voice altered too) (T|C) 20:41, 23 August 2014 (EDT)
- The voice alteration when characters get smashed is one of the best parts of the Mega Mushroom (T|C) 19:08, 24 August 2014 (EDT)
- It sounds the best when they saw something like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH or NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO smashed (T|C) 23:44, 24 August 2014 (EDT)
Yep, you did archive the discussion.
Yay, I just lerned how to cheat for playing Battle solo :) Because of this the item is useful sometimes. In MKDS Battle, sometimes when I see a Boo coming, I use the item before it could be stealed. My items are MINE. But I know why: either they couldn't program an AI for battle or they wanted a multiplayer fun. Mario Kart is fun at multiplayer, but I have even more fun at playing NSMB multiplayer. I am a Koopa Ninja (see how I throw Shells and jump), probabily. Anyway, I just thinked at how to make easier double sized sprites! TSUNAMI
- Could you please look to my Sandbox? I have uploaded the Firball and asked a question. TSUNAMI
OK, I didn't play much due to sucking at keyboard. Good travel! And remember to check my sig once in a while, I'm planning in updating it. TSUNAMI
- I forget! When you use them, they flip over you about a second, so they appear in 3 different incarnations. TSUNAMI
RE:Informal Sigfix Notice
Thanks for letting me know, now it fits perfectly in that nice box. I also changed the color because now they fit much better to the Bowsers at the sides. Random question: what are your favorite forms of Bowser? I cann't decide between Dark and Dreamy, 3rd is Meowser. TSUNAMI
Hey, with the FA, you moved it slightly early. It should've run for about two more hours as FAs go with EST. Yoshi876 (talk)
- You'll have to beat me there ;) Yoshi876 (talk)
Only a thing... your sig looks sligthly worser this way... how about using an image for the 64? That would look cooler. You can easily crop the logo and keep only the 64, modify it like you want (or ask me if you want to recolor) and you're done. Also, your idea for archiving all sigs in the talk is cool. TSUNAMI
- I don't have MK8 until September (being in another house of mine). Oh, and since Wario is one of haviest character, imagine it Ground Pounding and breaking the floor. Perfect scene for Wario haters! TSUNAMI
- I got hypnotized by that. TSUNAMI
- If you look at the first few frames closely, you'll see that not all teeth are present. Maybe he got a punch from Dark Bowser and then falls into a bottomless pit. Who knows? TSUNAMI <----
- At least they both spit blue fire. A reason of why I love Dreamy Bowser, which is rainbowy. If only he didn't have a so bad aspect, it will be my fav Bowser form. And I don't think they can do a good duo. They are completely different, just as Bowser is different in BIS from normal platformers (yep, he didn't inhale anymore except in Dream Team) TSUNAMI
- Weather of today: doubtful. No, really, look at SSB4 talk. TSUNAMI
At the end N got tired of Ghesis. I think he was forced to work, as in Black and White 2, it is a free spirit. I like blue fire because the red one is too common. Yaaawn... Just because red is fire don't means fire has to be always red. But I personally don't like Dry Bowser for no particular reason, in fact he is 5th out of 5 forms of Bowser I know. Bowser is 4th just because his forms are better. And I like more joung than adults, I mean, Bowser Jr. and Koopa Bros. (to implement) And Zeekeper coustumes are the worst EVER. TSUNAMI
- Congratulations, but I beat you! Months ago, I got a Shiny Luvdisc. To not KO him, I keeped spamming Pokéballs until a Timer Ball caught him :P Y'know, I was playing from 100 hours already. After caughting my first legit Shiny, I quit because I was done. I restarted Dream Team, because I think BIS is now getting hard. Today I found of four unused cup logos: Shine Sprite, Boo, Yoshi Egg and Blue Shell. Who know they function? They are probabily part of the custom online cups. TSUNAMI
- Bronzor from Platinum, but I flee like an idiot before seeing that it was Shiny. Don't even try to imagine my reaction. :( That Luvdisc is the second legit random Shiny I encountred, I caught dozens more via Action Replay. I think I lost all of them (luckilly them, I lost 4/5 while only 1 cartridge (NSMB), probabily stolen). But I don't care much about Shinies, I can easily see them in Bulbapedia, probabily uploaded by a cheater. Even if I doubt I can ever see Shiny Xerneas, Yvental and Zygarde since they are Shiny Locked. Anyway, I am thinking Shinies are simply palette swaps, like in SMB and SMW, where Luigi is a mere Mario in green. That has changed, obviously. TSUNAMI
- Reactions to DLC MK8 Packs that I found their existence today (and old):
- Mercedes: OK, I know this is an adversting, but I don't want that Mario Kart gets a true racing game in the future. As long as these machines are reworked as karts in-game, I'm fine (not racing with them).
- New colors: Roster's getting big, but Bowser Jr. is nowhere to be found!
- DLC 1
- Link: It could be a good add. No complains, as long as they don't add other characters from the franchise.
- Alternate costumes: They are simply doing a similar thing of MKAGPDX. If they will add Cape Luigi that would be great.
- F-Zero Kart: Dear World Records, prepare to be taken down. Other words, yep, I think we're reaching a full 6/6 speed.
- Wario's Gold Mine: NOOOOO! THAT TIRANNY TRACK IS BAAAAACK!!
- F-Zero Track: Maybe, like in MKWCPGP, a speed modifier will be in. I hope not, I would not control myself.
- Exctebike Track: That should have been in MKWii Mushroom Cup to introduce tricks.
- DLC 2
- Villager: Change that eyes.
- Isabelle: Fair... OH LOOK! There's Lakitu in the background!
- Dry Bowser: I knew that Lakitu is the new Dry Bones, why Dry Bowser is a must. Dark Bowser and Dreamy Bowser?
- Animal Crossing Track: That's a good idea indeed. Make it full of plants!
- Ghost Track: Cool, I like Twisted Mansion.
- Question Points: MissingNo. put them? Anyway, a bit of mystery is always good. Having everything revealed like SSB4 is not very good.
- Let me know your opinions! P.S. instead of </big></big> I writed </dlc></dlc>. I am stupid, yeah. TSUNAMI
I like to buy things just for the sake of playing them and exploring them. Videos don't do what you want. I am pretty sure Nintendo prefers Lakitu over Dry Bones, hence why it got replaced, because Miyamoto. Anyway, I am stuck thinking something: uploading 6 images, then tagging them for deletion, and doing 6 conescutive edits for putting a reference means I'm in trouble? I uploded MK8 DLC faces for then finding that they was already uploaded transparent. At least I add the info to the article. TSUNAMI
- That track of Animal Crossing pack could be anything. I think it's ghost because it is dark. TSUNAMI
Ganymede's Dent on the Bathtub that emission nebulas are Sleeping In
Baby Luigi on a Mercedes GLA is the best thing to ever come to existence. (T|C) 21:55, 27 August 2014 (EDT)
- Have you used him on it? It looks awesome on him. I used it. I loved it. What a coincidence blue happens to be your favorite color, eh? (T|C) 22:23, 27 August 2014 (EDT)
- Well tell me when you used him on it. Actually my favorite color is green, followed by black and white (which are technically not colors but whatever) (T|C) 15:26, 29 August 2014 (EDT)
- Blue is the best color for mecercedes too (T|C)
- Heehee, this is my main combo too:
- I LOOOVE plopping Baby Luigi on Monster tires too. Anything with monster tires looks so badass and tough. Best of all, Baby Luigi is anything but a tough character. That means making him drive a Flame Rider is the best thing you can do in Mario Kart 8. btw you should totally check out my gmod pictures there's a ton of baby luigi in those(T|C) 15:37, 30 August 2014 (EDT)
- That's a testament of how much I love Baby Luigi. If he's not in the game, then I'll mod him in (T|C) 15:46, 31 August 2014 (EDT)
OK, if not ghost-jungle, then I think it will be misty jungle. I don't think it will be arcade. TSUNAMI
- Oh, I need you for a favor. You know Japanese a bit, right? So, can you tranlsate the hydeograms at ? They are about the newest newcomer of SSB4, Sheik. It can improve the article a lot, as of now, it sucks. And Google Translate isn't always reliable. TSUNAMI
- Sheik, Shulk... they're the same! When you will start school (or what else)? I will start September 15 :( Because of the not-good-weather summer this year, it was proposed to start 1st October (figures if was accepted)... I am starting playing Mario Kart in emulators. Cleared all 50cc in MK64 and up to 50cc Star in MKSC (WTH computers and Lakeside Park stupid trap). You will enjoy if MK8 hacks comes out? I am pretty hype. That hacker MrBean35000vr is doing good so far. His progress are the following:
- Changing Wii Moo Moo Meadows to "Hello!" and "Shitty luck course!" (result: lol)
- Loading N64 Rainbow Road ghost in normal Rainbow Road (result: travel in space!)
- Loading "Gu_Menu (result: we have a new neon/glitch course!)
- Hacking gravity (result: *goes antigravity in normal sections* OH NOOOO! The sun's attracting me!)
- Texture hack of Thwomp Ruins (result: Icy Thwomp Ruins)
- 3-lap Rainbow Road (I prefer 2 laps, but it's OK)
If Custom Tracks come, I will definitely look for them. And I stop playing NSMB multiplayer (tired), but the next 1/2 day(s) I will get my Wii U (that's at home) and possibily play MK8. TSUNAMI
- YEP! THAT LATE! Summer holiday here in Italy is reeeeeeeally long, luckilly. I AM an holiday guy, totally. You prefer the original game? That's understandable, cause it is of higher quality than hacks.
But having a Kaizo official game would be nice. This don't means all hacks are of bad quality, some SMW hacks are actually close to be better than the original (while other totally suck). But having extra contents is always nice, right? TSUNAMI
I have laziness!
The title explicates why I didn't talk to you recently. How've you been? I have now added my times to the talk. I don't played Lost Levels, so I dunno how hard it is, but some levels of 3D World was pretty hard. Which? Broken Blue Bully Belt (AAAAAH!), Shiftier Boo Mansion (had to watch a video to complete), Red-Hot Run (can't you Long Jump??? *falls*), Champion's Road (F- you Charghing Chucks), Mystery House Marathon (Rabbit! Bad!). Anyway, I had made a Metal Yoshi by toying with Paint.NET. If you want that I will upload it as personal image, ask. If the metal reflections are a bit strange, that's because it was first made with negative colors. I have buyed Minis on the Move yesterday. I am at 50 Stars (out of 230? UGH.) and 4 custom levels (out of 100? Dreamy!). But I wasn't able to find Kirby Fighters Z and Dedede's Drum Dash Z (because Z is translated as Deluxe). Anyway, I have a question for you... will you be my
sweetheart best friend (of course on wiki, not in real life)? I mean, we talked a whole lot. This just means I will talk EVEN MORE! And how to make an hard MOTM level: little with cloudly coins. Why I writed sweetheart? Tribute to Tomodachi Life, which I quit played. TSUNAMI
- No, an hour before. I saw I was bad on those things... and after a week of school is already autumn. At least I won't have the disappointment of going at school so much at summer. When it will go down back, it will already got fixed. Maybe. TSUNAMI
Anyway, do you play on emulators? I do, but for old games only. I have SMK (fuzzy physics), SMBAS+SMW (fuzzy physics) and SMRPG (which from Forest Maze is hard, and now that I know Geno [nice guy] I think about stopping or doing with cheats). TSUNAMI
It's just me or the font has been changed? I have still to emulate GBA. Anyway, I have started cheating SMRPG (see full list at , I played only with HP, FP and Coins, the day after I may do the others)! Here's what I did...
- First of all, through 7FF8B263 you got 99 FP. Not infinite, though, after you use all 99 (a bit hard to do) you will have to recharge. Thing is, if you get items like Flower Jars or Flower Tabs and use them, your FP will stay at 99! So this only helps me. No fun... :(
- The cheat 7FF80403 instead gives Mario full 999 HP. Yay, and works fine! Thing is, when you got to level up, the HP will go up too! What will appear will be something like 999 --> 004. 004 is 1004. The same thing happens in other series, such as Layton and Pokémon, since the game won't know what to do when a value reaches 1000 (10000 in Layton). The counter shows only the first three digits, so the third (leftmost) shows strange things. Not much effects on gameplay (didn't play much, stop at start Bandit Way. so I may not be right), though the character seem to change when the scenario changes or you got an HP MAX! flower while battling.
- For Mallow, instead, you must use the code 7FF85403. This, though, gives you NOT 999 HP, but a number around 750. I wasn't OK, so I tried to make 7FF854FF, and since I dunno how hex works (all I know is the numbering, FF is 255) HP glitched (I think I inputted 1000 HP). A vertical line of pixels (or sometimes nothing) rapresents the third digit, while Mario's has much more. The game, as far as I get at start, thinks Mallow has 0 HP, so everytime he got hitted, faints. Once I got an HP MAX! flower to him, and while I thinked the HP will got to 1000, nope, they was still 0 (?), so he continously faints. When he levels up, I get the trick: while before I think at 0, Mallow's HP was 4, and grew up to 8. I choosed to give a bonus to HP, and what happened? This showed: 8 --> ,. From 8 to comma? Strange! The HP, as far as I think, remained 8.
Let's see what to do. I have the screenshots, so I may do a collage of them all as personal image. And myabe I will test all the others cheats and continue da game with for testing all characters. BTW, that was a copy of the RON that, once was downloaded, I copy, already planning cheating. I may still try to continue the other, I am in Moleville and got the Alto Card without the help of anyone. TSUNAMI
- Sure... I will more... than happy... to tell you. Next up are 255 ATK and DEF. I wonder why 255... maybe any higher is impossible and glitches? Game knows what. I will check tomorrow, today I do MK8! I finally 3-starred the Star Cup, but in the process, I had to pwn a bit Baby Luigi. How? Near the end of Mount Wario, at the gliding section, I was 2nd to Baby Luigi. I got a Fire Flower. Started to spawn fireballs like mad (I was). Baby Weegee got hitted, as well as me (I still dunno how and why). A Red Shell was coming from behind. What to do? I didn't want to go through the crap of Star Cup AGAIN. So I hide after Baby Luigi, and the Red Shell HITS HIM. Yay! But those second, man, wasn't so Mario Kart. It seemed a mix of Battle mode and otherconsolesgames. I definitely have to save the highlight! TSUNAMI
- OK, post-notes to yesterday's MK8 session of mine:
- I am not 100% sure I hitted Baby Weegee. Baby Mario, 3rd at that point, had a Fire Flower too.
- Thus the Fireball from which I got hitted wasn't mine. It was on Baby Luigi's trajectory, still stunned by the other, and I bumped into him (volutarily) and got hitted. I technically saved him (seen at slowmotion at MKTV. The highlight was saved of course).
- And to thank me, when Daisy (which at the start I got rid by saying "You're irrilevant", wanted her revenge) targeted me with a Red Shell, Baby Luigi was on my trail, so he voluntarily get hitted.
- At da end, the ranking was: 1st Lakitu (me), 2nd Baby Mario, 3rd Baby Weegee. 4th Daisy, I suppose. I think Baby Luigi was still second overall, but I cann't see again the final ranks.
- Yesterday I 3-starred Special and Lightning too. Had a bit of problems in N64 Rainbow Road (WARIO + Green Shell = DOOM), but both did at first try.
Now, the moment you was totally (or not) waiting! SMRPG cheating! Today, ATK + DEF + All FP attacks cheats! (wanna know what are them? There's the link I provided you yesterday)
- The All Skills cheat worked fine for Mario. All 6 unlocked. Though Mallow's unlocked only 4 of them. Psycophath was missing along with another (presumabily the 2nd).
- ATK and DEF for Mario worked fine. They are set at 255 because it is the natural max. By leveling up... 255 --> 255 ...it doesn't go up. You can still make it a greater value with equipments (same DEF)! Mallow, instead, doesn't work. His codes need a revamp.
- As writed, Mallow's HP fooled again. When I opened, they was <pinkpixelrow>81/788. Strange, huh? He still faints as soon as he gots damaged. And from the menu the third digit was a mass of pixels instead of Mario's tilde. How I fixed it? I simply enabled the DEF code! The HP automatically went to 17/1025, the 10 having the same symbol as Mario's. I dunno how the heck it got fixed (the DEF, though, didn't increase), now all I need is a HP MAX! flower, because I healed with Mushrooms but is still at about 100 HP.
So? Do you think you will need images? I have a dozen, so I can easily upload them. I don't think it should go to glitch page, it's just post-cheats effects. TSUNAMI
- That's just because a digit was missing. They was 7,
that's the maximum misure of everything whatever and zsnes doesn't read 7-digit codes! Only 8-digit. So I tried to add a 7 before the whole code, like Mario's code who all have a 7 at the start. I try to add them but they work in a crazy way. Once again, I can upload a collage of screenshots I take, so you know them better. BY BOOGITY! TSUNAMI
- Anyway, I don't think I will upload the poster, because it will probabily be more than 10 MB. If you want to try yourself... or you may just hack SMRPG by Lazy Shell. Thanks to that, I also know why in the menu 1000 is displayed as tilde00: after the 9, the next character is the tilde, so since the game will probabily follow the characters order. So it is possible to get A00 or even z00 if the HP is really high. After every 100 HP the symbol will change, but I haven't tested. Though, the symbol I have once seen with Mallow glitched HP is not there. It was probabily corrupted. If you wanna download Lazy Shell, go ahead, or I may simply tell you the order of the symbols. I have also tried to speedrun NSMB2 today. I have a challenge: do 1-1, use a Star in reserve whenever you want and try to finish with 473 left in the timer. Easily done with a trick, but tooks a few times. Once again, you may ask help to me if you don't reach it. And finally, I managed to do some hard MOTM levels, but there will be more to come. They are more luck-based than all though, if you don't get the right pieces you're fired. TSUNAMI
- No, I will update it Monday. TSUNAMI
Laziness again... :( Holiday's finishing. Recently I played mainly emulators, particularly Double Dash on Dolphin, that runs at 30 FPS (or worse, GP only) and after music loops once it quits playing. Another thing I played today only is a SMK hack that has MK8-like circuits. It's called Super Mario Kart 8, and is a .ips file that you should apply to a fresh European Ver. 0A ROM (other will all not work). I also played quite a lot NSMB2 the cool way: speedrunning it stage per stage, being Raccon and with a Star in reserve, aganist Mario091 (newest friend of mine). If you want, the competition is completely open (we are the only). But I'm not forcing you. Also, tomorrow I will probabily restart working at MOTM. TSUNAMI
- Don't try for 7615! It's a nightmare. To get it, I had to do a ragequit and then retry later. I don't have the packs, but! I noted the shop icon just today. So soon I will likely got them. TSUNAMI
Mr. Useless Man
Waluigi is a mean guy who likes to pick on little Luigi babies like Baby Luigi so he deserves misery(T|C) 00:08, 8 September 2014 (EDT)
Your recent username change
As Mario Party characters say, "Good choice" (T|C) 20:51, 19 September 2014 (EDT)
- of course. Only worthy people are allowed to be named after the best character in existence. You're worthy of it (T|C) 15:03, 20 September 2014 (EDT)
- I'm pretty sure anyone who names him/herself after the video game god are pretty dang worthy, don't ya think? (T|C) 16:11, 20 September 2014 (EDT)
- You also need the dedication to be a true Baby Luigi fan, which you and me both have. (T|C) 16:20, 20 September 2014 (EDT)
- Exactly. And here's a pic I recently made: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=316592384 (T|C) 17:27, 20 September 2014 (EDT)
- Aaaaactually, that "Baby Mario in regular clothing" is actually a Baby Luigi in Baby Mario clothing :/ although you also missed the Warios in the background(T|C) 18:13, 20 September 2014 (EDT)
- Oh don't worry, the Baby Luigis have leftover bullets left, so those Warios are a perfect spot to insert bullets into (T|C) 18:21, 20 September 2014 (EDT)
- I'll just let you know that the Baby Luigis were already in an earlier fight so you can totally trust them to take on a stupid fat man like Wario (T|C) 18:28, 20 September 2014 (EDT)
- Oh yes they have one of those (T|C) 20:58, 20 September 2014 (EDT)
Baby luigi and Baby luigi?!?
Ummm Im a little confused is this the origional Bby luigi or is this a diferent on this confuses me. P.S this is dejavu-ish since one of my first interactions with the wiki is when sombody asked why i was named cube guy.Also I didn`t know how cube guy was at the time. P.P.S Whats Rosh Hasana?
Green 6017 King Of The Slowpoke 01:31, 20 September 2014 (EDT)
I like chain reactions, BTW
So... that chain reaction at the proposal is over? I think I really ran out of replies. At least I won. And you just had a demo of my keep-my-ideas-pointed power! I think that was about to be like an ideals war though. I hate wars of any kind. Also, I don't know what name was better. And now you are a BabyLuigieditor instead of Mushroomeditor? It will take a while for me to memorize. BTW, I found of a funny/crashing Glitch in Superstar Saga that in Japanese version allows to skip lots of the game. Why funny? Luigi says "Th-th-th-thu-thu-th-thun-thund-th-thunderrr" and so on. Luigi's voice was totally messed up in that game. TSUNAMI
- You know about it? So someone ever readed my userpage? Nah, I know the cure. It is 810FBD2C 46FF 810F93A4 46FF 810F77F4 46FF 810FCB04 46FF 810F85CC 46FF 810FAF54 46FF 810FA17C 46FF D00F6915 0010 810F6A10 45FF. BabyLuigieditor sounds better
?. And no, Luigi says exactly what I said. Mario does a similar thing "Fi-fi-fir-fi-fi-fire-fi-fire-fir-fire". But Luigi is funnier, just like Jiangnan Stile. Well, a time or another a proposal you made must fail. All of mine, instead, was already settled and then trash :( Anyway, I have to ask you a question: since I found a video with all about 370 costumes, the ones to upload are Mario-related ones or all of them? In the latter case will take twice/thrice of time. I still think Lakitu is less important than Baby Luigi. He saved the Mushroomanity from The Killers, while Lakitu just helps in races that everyone can do theirselves... and try the cure. It helps much somewhere, but also messes up... (iconic secret phrase! If you readed this phrase, you must give me an Help Coin) (for five Help Coins, I may tell you what will it do) TSUNAMI
- OK. Do you have Project64? You will also need a Mario Kart 64 ROM. Those are cheats! Every even space, press ENTER. At the 16th space, the first code ended. Do the same with the second, do a GP and... funny thing happens! It is 300cc. This means you will go much faster and can cut on terrains without problems. But overcomes are difficult, I'm afraid. But you also got the climbing ability! Thanks to fuzzy phisics of da game, you can toy around some stages to, uh, find all possible secets. Some, like Moo Moo Farm, haven't got anything relevant, while some others, like Koopa Troopa Beach, is very toyable. Technically every track but Boo Boo Farm has a secret in it. TSUNAMI
- I didn't mean that! I meaned "Buu, Moo Moo Farm has no shortcuts". With that cheat you can mess up 8 courses...
- Luigi Raceway - After the gallery, go left and crash into the wall to get past it. Counts a lap!
- Koopa Troopa Beach - You can toy around howecer you want. Only that before the ramps start you can cut from the wall to finish "in water" (Out of Bounds, so you will be picked up by Lakitu) and, if close enough to the track, you respawn before the start and get a lap.
- Choco Mountain - Before the Choco Castle, you can cut to the left. If you land in/on the lake or under the actual track (not loaded yet, so black and white, strangely the lake and the boulders are already colored), Lakitu will respawn you on the U-turn before the end. Beware that 1) You will have to practice first 2) Lakitu sometimes trolls you respawning where you should have been 3) If you pass the finish line crashing on the walls don't count lap.
- Mario Raceway - At the start there is a turn that leads to the U one: if you hop at the border of that one and moderately go right, you will end up a bit before the pipe. May lead to under 11.00 flaps.
- Wario Stadium - That is also possible normally: at the start crash to the left to go over the wall. Only that this offers a 95% success. You can also cut after, but will end up OB and doesn't cut much.
- Sherbet Land - Clip the wall before the tunnel to end up in the other side. This is hard.
- Royal Raceway - After the pink checkered wall finishe there is a U-turn: a hop should be enough to end up in the border and clip it up. Helps a lot.
- Yoshi Valley - This one is dangerous: go right and hop to crash in the mountain. Where you will land is a mystery, you may not cut anything, got stuck (it happened, Lakitu forced to rescue me after the screen blacked out) or end up before the giant egg.
8 mega shortcuts... anyway, with the cheat, the speed is so much to make the Rainbow Road shortcut impossible. Maybe there is another one? I will see. BTW, obtaining a ROM should be 100% legal if you own the game physically. TSUNAMI
Salutations Shroom64' WAIT! I mean BabyLuigi64' (Nice NEW Username though) can you update my userbox to put the Picture of Iggy Koopa to his NSMBWii Artwork Please.
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
Yes i love it
Iggy Koopa (talk)
Thank you for the new userbox you earned this:
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
When will you put the New Userbox on your page?
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
A Token of Happiness
I figured out that i have to repay you and i loved on How you made Iggy Koopa and FA... i was so happy, now i will like you to have this
I hope you will like it
(GAH! I FORGOT ABOUT THE LUIGI SHOW!)
Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
Super Koopa Signature
I finnally made one! I made a signature! So rate it 1 Starman to 10 Star Man
Paper Iggy Koopa
Is my Signature in lime?, is because i opended up a link to it and it apperars in purple, if not tell me on how i can change it's color (Also i am requesting my Username to be changed to Iggy Koopa: The Nintendo Villain)
Paper Iggy Koopa
Thank you and what do you think of my FUTURE Username?
Paper Iggy Koopa
Congratulation! Without any help? I cleared it time ago, with some level did by the Super Guide. You also messaged me right before archiving :P And earned an unsigned template TSUNAMI
With cleared you mean every single level? Even X-10? I never played it. I'm stuck at 92 trophies in Normal Mode :/ In Hard I have something more than 10 trophies. Stupid Special levels... I hate them. What was the level you cleared with the Guide? I remember I had most problems with World 6, which is my favourite one. Also, I was like to do a Galaxy-themed level with magnetic tiles, but if you shoot with cannons you don't land but return back. Unless you spam magnetic brown things. I hope the new MVSDK has that ability. Also, I was expecting a similar this to this...TSUNAMI
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ D0LLAR N00B (talk)
- Um... Ah, er... Thanks...? BabyLuigi64
(Why I know strange terms? Try browsing SmashWiki) ntered that world? I got the game without preordering (unbelievable), and it is pretty cool. I think one of my mains will be Dedede. That, uhm, thing has high potential. Normal attacks are laggy, but if you got them right, they deal massive damage (try dashing+normal, I got like 40%) AND high knockback (wow!). I also did a combo: inhaled Charizard in Green Hill, spit out in the middle-down height, inhaled again, continued process. I WAS DOMINATING. Yoshi sucks, he got probabily nerfed. AGAIN. I try only these two though, and unoocked Falco at the 3rd match versus him (yeah, I suck). Wasn't I supposed to try for Ness? Other character I will look as soon as I can are Pac-Man (dash normal seems useful) and Villager (he can pocket Final Smashes? If I got it right, I stolen the flames once in Training with Pac-Man), with other characters I like. I must think to main Dedede though, I'm sure I can do it TSUNAMI
- Too bad. I wasn't intrested either but it is amazing. SSB4 3DS is not strange, but buff, nerf, Sm4sh, wavedash... those are strange. Same as me. I am semi-inactive... :'( I will be occupied for a long time with Sm4sh (faster way to say SSB4, either 3DS or Wii U) to develop my skill with everyone. 50 characters left, I am skillful with Dedede already. By the by, list of strange achievement with Dedede the Lord of Knockback...
- Taken off the mask of Meta Knight. Yes, it is a Blue Kirby... I can't reproduce it, but I swear I did it! Maybe? I don't remember. It was one of my firat matches.
- (filmed, there is a replay option) Survived versus the Miis up to 361%. When about 100% isn't enough...
- (filmed, it's my masterpiece) Got a 0,1 at Home-Run contenst at second try! I got the World Record for worst valid score? :P I completely messed up and, if I remember correctly, ended with a weak Special+Right. TSUNAMI
I Can't Come Up With Good Titles 2
Hi there, yeah it has been quite a while. I'm fine thanks for asking. Why did you actually change your name? There are many Luigi Users (including me :P) here on the wiki I guess. So have you bought Smash Bros 3DS.? I certainly did! In 2 days I have already all characters and stages tho. (Hoping for DLC) If you have the game who are your mains or if you don't have it who do you think looks cool?. Mine are Toon Link, Mega Man, Duck Hunt Duo and Ike.Billy-Luigi Time! 04:11, 5 October 2014 (EDT)
- I wasn't interseted at first too, but then my brother bougth Melee and I was like: ugh why did you do that, it's sooooo stupid. (those were hard times) but after all I was like super-amazed. Cool character. Amazing stages (except Yoshi's Story, it's so lame). I was happy my brother bought it. If I was you I should first try the demo atleast? Then you can see what it is about?Billy-Luigi Time! 09:57, 5 October 2014 (EDT)
Salutations, BabyLuigi64 (Cool Name BTW)
I am actually Iggy Koopa777 and I am "Rebuilding" my account since I forgot my password, also do you have any GOOD username recommendations with the name Iggy Koopa in it? The Super Koopa (talk)
RE:Too Lazy To Put The Whole Title
Oh my! I just will never do it. I was died of curiosity so I watched it: if I remember correctly seems like a maze. Though, Special levels are even harder. I just can't control more characters at once: in my world it means playing solo a 4-player mode. I can barely do it. Congrats for the achievement! Now try a more difficult quest... (Hard more) Are you hyped for CTTT? It seems to be as good and unique as SM3DW even without the main feature of the Mario series: jump. It's a pretty good result. You Americans also taste it first, dunno why. 2015 please come fast... For now I have Sm4sh (I wasn't really intrested at begin too) and NES Remix 1&2 (in NES Remix Pack, glad they make it outside online). TSUNAMI
- (sorry for not replying in a while) 3-2+? I have MVSDK2 too. What am I missing this time? Do I need every single Gold Star? I am stuck in one level of that world for getting the Gold Star too. I can't do the Nonstop :/ Still I have 50 golds so I have B-2 (and beaten). In reply at you message before this: I am more excited in CTTT than Sm4sh WiiU. It's because Sm4sh WiiU has the same roster as Sm4sh 3DS, so there aren't important news, but only new modes and stages and trophies. Meh. I really, really, REALLY liked Captain levels from SM3DW, so having them in a whole game that has over 70 levels is a yay. But WHY we get it when Christmas finish? Lucky Spanish guys... if only I could preorder one from Spain... nah, impossible. TSUNAMI
Hi, Luigi! I was wondering what one should do if one rewrites and article with the Rewrite tag; do you remove it yourself or do you have to wait?
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Keluvan (talk).
That's the only Minimario games I'm missing. MVSDK isn't much a Minimario game, more a deformed platformer. I own MVSDK2 (heck it's old, I didn't get it at launch but some time away). I own also MVSDKMLM (fun but hard, WHY they cutted off the free movement) and downloaded MADKMOTM (fun at first, then just plain boring). I don't have MVSDKMMM because I never went in the DSi Shop. It's avaible in the eShop? Then I'll surely take it sooner or later. I wanted it but wasn't in retails, since I didn't yet know about DSi Shop stuff (then yes). I still dunno if you'll find MVSDK2, it's OLD. Unreleated stuff (that luckilly doesn't have SAISIT (not French) (Stupid And Incomprensible Sigles In It)): do you know about sins? More than the cinema ones I've seen the four about Sonic games. Sometimes it's funny (laughed a bit, I do not simply let the go of laughing). There are some asterisks though.
Sonic 06: 
Platipus Hedgehog  (longest)
Sonic Unleashed  (skip to 5:08)
Sonic Lost World  (shorter) TSUNAMI