|Location||Doop Doop Dunes|
|Game||Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam|
|<< Directory of missions >>|
The mission consists of a pop quiz with a Know-It-All Toad.
In Normal Mode, there are five questions, three randomly selected answers per question, and no time limit, and the player must correctly answer at least three to win.
In Hard Mode, there are eight questions, again with three randomly selected answers per question, a time limit of ten seconds per question is added, and the player must correctly answer all eight questions to win.
The questions are as follows, in no particular order regardless of mode, with correct answers bolded:
- Who can use this Bros. Attack?
- Which of the following creatures has wings?
- Which of these is a surprised Starlow?1 2
- Starlow (moving her shoes from side to side)
- Starlow (moving her shoes in unison)
- Starlow (moving up and down occasionally)
- What's drawn on the wall in the Lakitu Info Center?
- Lakitu faces.
- During battles in Doop Doop Dunes, which of the following does Sandmaargh do?
- Attacks by gobbling you up.
- Spits Spinies out of its mouth.
- Tackles you.
- Which of the following monsters has a spiky body?
- How many fingers does Bowser have on each hand?
- If you have 13 coins and you take away 8 coins, how many coins do you have?1
- Who is this?2
- Which of the following did Nabbit steal from the Toads?1
- 10 Coin
- Drill Shell
- Trio Shuriken
- What's the max number of times you can kick the shell in the 3D Red Shell Bros. Attack?
- More than 10 times.
- What is Luigi doing?
- Which of the following is Princess Peach not wearing?
- A crown.
- A necklace.
- What question are we on?3
- The numbers present may vary for this question.
- How much did the Stache Discount Plan cost?
- 10 coins.
- 100 coins.
- 5,000 coins.
- What pattern is on Petey Piranha's shorts?
- Polka dots.
- Which item restores BP?
- Which of the following is Paper Mario?2
- Paper Mario
1 - The answers are displayed as images instead of words.
2 - The image(s) pertaining to the answers appear as silhouette(s), presumably to prevent the player from cheating.
3 - The question counter is hidden, presumably to prevent the player from cheating.
- "A Toad trivia master challenges you with another quiz. Hope you pass the test!"
- "Answer three or more questions correctly."
Hard Mode Objective
- "Answer all questions correctly."
Names in other languages
|Japanese||物知りキノピオとクイズ in 砂漠
Monoshiri Kinopio to Kuizu in Sabaku
|A Quiz with Know-It-All Toad in the Desert|
|Italian||Quizzone del Toad||Toad's Big Quiz|