Paper Toad Freeze-Out
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Paper Toad Freeze-Out|
|Game||Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam|
|<< Directory of missions >>|
Paper Toad Freeze-Out is the second mission of Mount Brrr in Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam.
The mission occurs in Mount Brrr's village area. Mario and co. must find twelve Paper Toads scattered across the area; however, due to the random nature of this mission, none of the Paper Toads are in the same spot they were necessarily in before. The list of possible Paper Toads is as follows:
- One may be stuck in the tree to the south of the item shop.
- One may be among a crowd of Toads south of the card shop.
- One may be running around a pipe on the west side of the village.
- One may be jammed in the closet of the Know-It-All Toad's house.
- One may be used as a ball by two blue Toads in the Know-It-All Toad's house. Player must jump to catch the rolled-up Paper Toad.
- One may be crammed into a stack of books and magazines in the Lakitu Info Center.
- One may be rolled up in the mail depository of the Lakitu Info Center.
- One may be hidden underneath a Lakitu's Cloud in the Lakitu Info Center. The Lakitu in question has to be spoken to twice to rescue the Paper Toad.
- Four will always be behind one of the shops, though Paper Fuzzies may also inhabit those areas.
- One may be worn by another Toad in the card shop as a hat. When talking to the Toad in question, Mario and co. must answer "Yes", then "The material.", then "OK" to "rescue" the Paper Toad.
- One may be wrapped around a post beside the card shop.
- One may be hiding behind the counter at the item shop.
- One may be disguised as a star and atop a tree on the east side of the village.
- One may be wrapped around a post a fair bit to the south of the Know-It-All Toad's house.
- One may be buried in the snow, and must be dashed into via Trio Drill.
Mario and co. should also talk to a quintet of Toads on the west side of the village to uncover locations of some Paper Toads.
In the Hard Mode variant, a time limit of four minutes is added, and four additional Paper Toads must be found.
- "Paper Toads are hiding all over the village. Find them before they freeze!"
- "Catch all the Paper Toads."
Hard Mode Objective
- "Catch all the Paper Toads within the time limit."
Names in other languages
|The Big Search for Toads!|
|Italian||Ghiaccioli di Toad di carta||Paper Toads icicles/popsicles|