Talk:List of bosses
- First appearance as a boss would make the most sense. -- Son of Suns
Retrieved from DK Wiki
WHAT is this freaky boss? It's from DK64. 3dejong
I've seen that guy, pretty demonic looking, doesn't have a name either. -- Sir Grodus
Where is he found? Is he mentioned in the Player's Guide? Do the Kongs battle him? 3dejong
Hes found in the minecart track hidden in Fungi Forest, only DK can reach it. As for fighting him, you can't he just seems to kinda harrass you as you speed through a dark haunted tunnel. -- Sir Grodus
I think a good name for this guy could be Demo-Kremling. -- Sir Grodus
Bold & Italics?
Don't'ch'all think that this list would look better if the final bosses were in bold and the optional bosses were in italics?
Should the game next to Kamek's name really be Yoshi's Island? The article introduction claims that "the first game in which they appeared as boss" is next to the names, but I wouldn't consider him a "boss" in that one; he appears in cutscenes and as an invincible enemy in some stages, but he's never really fought in a boss fight.--vellidragon 02:47, 18 November 2010 (UTC)
- He was never a boss in the original game, just a
cowardhelper to the opposing forces Yoshi must face. He never actually gets hurt or directly attacks until later games. Ray Trace(T|C)
Move List of Mario bosses to 
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Well all I can say for this proposal is per what Xzelion said above.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per my proposal.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per proposal.
- Zero777 (talk) Items is just referred to by its name only, per proposal.
- Nicke8 (talk) Per UltraMario3000, Mario4Ever, Zero777, and those who support after me.
- Reddragon19k (talk) I will support this proposal! Per all!
- Walkazo (talk) - Per UltraMario3000, and by extension, per Xzelion's comments above.
- Xzelion (talk) – Per my comment's above.
- BoygeyDude (talk) Per Xzelion
- Superfiremario (talk) Per all.
- Supremo78 (talk) This really needs to happen. Per all.
Boss microgames ?
List of Final Bosses
The link to the list of final bosses just redirects to the same bosses page, FYI. User:DREAMYDARKBOWSER777 (I'm not logged in so I can't sign properly)
- Not any more separate than the two Fawful bosses in SS, really. And it's just called "Cackletta" in the game anyway. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 20:45, 21 August 2018 (EDT)
Improving the page
This page needs to change, I know this how all the list are on this wiki, but it sin't good to search for specific bosses, for example some guy ho wants a walkthrough to beat a boss, bu he doesn't know the name beacause the game doesn't say it. So I think the best is put the bosses separated by games and in fight order. Something like this:
-Super Mario Bros.
-Fake Bowser (Worlds 1 to 7) -Bowser (World 8)