Are we going to make an article on all Super Smash Bros. courses? If so then let's make them but if not then let's merge this with Super Smash Bros. Series.
They are a part of the extended Marioverse regardless. Their information should stay, no matter what article it is placed in. -- Son of Suns
Split the SSBB section into its own article as Jungle Japes (stage)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
split the ssbb section 10-4
I think this section should have it's own article, because I think all SSB are totally different from what it's based on therefore needs it's own article.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per my proposal.
- Reddragon19k (talk) Good! Per him!
- Zero777 (talk) Per proposal
- Bop1996 (talk) Per proposal. If the stage is completely different, then why have it in the level article?
- Magikrazy51 (talk) Per Ultramario and my reason for supporting the Mario Circuits.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per above.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) If Mario Kart is split, then there is no reason that this should be merged.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per LGM.
- Ultrahammer5365 (talk) If they're different stages, then split them.
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) Per all
- SWFlash (talk) They have similar appearance.
- Pokémon Trainer Mario (talk) Per SWFlash.
- DK and Diddy Kong vs Bowser and Bowser Jr. (talk) The articles are too small if they are split. Keep it this way. And yes, I have Melee, but I never played Donkey Kong 64.
- Kaptain K. Rool (talk) - NO! The stage is Jungle Japes basically and is used as a stage and nothing else is different.
@SWFlash: The appearance of the the stage in the SSB games and DK64 may be similar, but do we have Princess Peach's Castle (Super Smash Bros. Melee) merged with Peach's Castle? They have the same physical appearance, but have some kinds of differences (such as the Bonsai Bill and the buttons). P.S. (They don't really look the same at all as there were no waterfalls,. The SSB Jungle Japes is more similar in appearance to Cranky's Hut .--UM3000
- What a coincidence. I was just about to put the same thing in just as you saved yours. Spooky. Magikrazy51 (talk)
We need to have headlines for the different areas (but the specific areas should be sub-headlines). The areas are: Starting Area, Central Area, Diddy Kong's Mine Area (a sub-area located in the Central Area), Underground Cave (which requires Chunky Kong to throw the rock and then Simian Slam the X-square a few times to break it open), Stormy Area, and Secret Area (which Tiny Kong opens the gate by shooting both switches with her Feather Bow). --PrincessDaisyFanatic3883 14:12, 26 March 2012 (EDT)