- Please don't chat here - talk pages are for talking about improving the article. You can go to the forum to chat. Mario JC
I thought Eyerock called itself "we"? "We ancient ones," "We no like light. We no like INTRUDERS!" "What happen? We crush like pebble" These are all quotes from them in SM64DS, and probably from SM64. This likely signifies that Eyerock is two separate beings. So should all the "it"s and such being changed to "they"s and "them"s? (just checking before I do anything so I dont get in trouble) - J-Yoshi64 2:02 PM Saturday, June 4, 2011
Wouldn't it be saying "we" because it's two hands?
"Eyerok mentions he has been sleeping forever, but Bowser says he gave the stars to his troops in the walls."
It's always possible that Bowser placed the star in there without waking up Eyerok. Eyerok was put there to protect something in the first place, (Seeing how it's a coffin, that something would likely be a dead pharaoh or something like that.) Bowser likely took advantage of that and placed the star in there too.Touma101 (talk)
- No, because Eyerok mentions the Star when defeated:
- "Grrrrumbbble! What...happen? We...crushed like pebble. You so strong! You rule ancient pyramid! For today... Now, take Star of Power. We...sleep...darkness."
- Ultimate Mr. L (Talk) 16:58, 23 September 2016 (EDT)
How many lives?
I'm confused. When I fought Eyerok, I had to hit each eye three times. But I watched a video of the fight and the player hit each eye twice, not thrice. Does it have something to do with the order that you hit the eyes, like you have to alternate? I'm confused. Ultimate Mr. L (Talk) 11:25, 23 September 2016 (EDT)
- Can I see that video? I need to make sure of something. Yoshi the SSM (talk) 13:21, 23 September 2016 (EDT)