Welcome to my talk page! Feel free to talk to me about random things that happen to cross your mind. Just make sure you follow these rules:
- No spamming, trolling, or vandalizing any part of this page.
- No swearing, or even anything that can be considered "censored for little kids". "Stupid" is allowed.
- Don't say anything hurtful.
- Be yourself; talk to me the way you talk to a friend or someone you know.
One more thing: requests for wi-fi gaming go in the section below. You can request for either Mario Kart Wii racing or Super Smash Bros. Brawl matches. Try to ask when I am online. I am usually available to play on Saturday and Sunday afternoons and Friday evenings.
- 1 Wi-fi Gaming Requests
- 2 IP
- 3 Re: Signature
- 4 Well
- 5 Hi
- 6 Hopefull to be friends
- 7 Hey
- 8 Mario Kart Wii
- 9 'Cause you're my friend...
- 10 Yo!
- 11 What
- 12 Re:Trivia
- 13 Yo
- 14 Hi
- 15 Nope
- 16 Re:New Articles
- 17 userbox
- 18 Re:Quote
- 19 Hey
- 20 Re:MKW
- 21 Userbox
- 22 Re:SSB4
- 23 Pipeproject
- 24 Hey again
- 25 Re:
- 26 Sorry about that
- 27 Race in MKWii
- 28 Vote?
- 29 Friends?
- 30 Story
- 31 PipeProject
- 32 Re:Haven't talked in a while
- 33 Mario Kart Wii
- 34 Friends?
- 35 Blue Coins PipeProject
- 36 Re:Congrats
- 37 !
- 38 Re:Hey
- 39 pipeproject
- 40 Re:Hello again!
Wi-fi Gaming Requests
Requests for MKW or SSBB wi-fi playing go below. Just put a sub-subsection under the corresponding game as your username and Mario Kart or Brawl code. Under the sub-subsection, we can comment during the game. For example:
====(insert username here):(insert MKW or SSBB code here)====
Mario Kart Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Put your requests here!
Hey ThirdMarioBro! I was just wondering, is there a reason your IP matches that of another account that joined yesterday: Galaxyguy (talk)? Is it possible that you accidentally made two accounts because you forgot about the old one? Remember, having two accounts is not allowed so if there is no valid reason for you to have both accounts, the older account will be blocked and you will be able to use the new one to edit. Thanks and keep contributing, ( | )
I made a new account because I didn't want to use the old one, so you can block the Galaxyguy account. ThirdMarioBro 20:40, 20 April 2011 (EDT)
- OK, that account has been blocked. If you ever don't like your current account, if you want to change the username or something, go to this page and request it so that we don't have to go through the blocking process again. Thanks and keep contributing, ( | )
- But you also removed information, because the hip-drop thing is true. IMO, you should just add information rather than delete because what you write also is true as well. Just don't remove the hip drop thing, ok? (T|C)
Hopefull to be friends
i want to be one of your friends. you are very nice. how do i put you as a friend? I want to be friends with you. You seem nice, and I think you're Superfiremario's friend. I am! So, can we plaese be friends? +=Dry-Petey
Mario Kart Wii
'Cause you're my friend...
So, I'm writing a thing on Notepad. It's Mario's ultimate adventure. I can make some minor changes to appear, maybe even being a partner of Mario. Just post a reply on my talk page of what role you want to play (duh you can't do stuff like main hero or main villan or main sidekick etc) +=Dry-Petey Okay, I'll have to make some changes. In the Yoshi's Island part, Mario and Luigi go into a time machine and come out on Yoshi's Island as babies. You think that the Mario Bros look familiar and you see them go into the time machine so you tag along to see why they look familiar. +=Dry-Petey
Wait what are you saying to me. I know I have 19 sections on my userpage.
Well what's your code? Mine is 2192-6320-7905. I might not come on after racing cause my sister might get on so yeah.
I'll be on create a room OK!
Try it now!
I guess I'm good. I thought I would beat u in Rainbow Road but u were to fast.
Here u go.
We got a tie anyways.
Sure here is my friend box |-| --35pxYoshidude99 14:38, 14 May 2011 (EDT)
i got to eat soon so i can`t
Well, yes, it's true, I'm sorry that I had to remove it, but that happens in many other galaxies as well, plus it's not really that pertinent with regards to trivia...
- That's true; if you want, you could try inserting that information at the end of the introductory paragraph for the article, I think it would be a tad more relevant there, imho.
- Thank you, and sure, here you go:
- Yep, pretty much! :)
Well, I'd say definitely not one for the screw-like platforms, as those are just part of the planet, so they're not notable enough to have their own article, and I think I'd have to say no to the jets of sand as well, though you could mention something about them in the appropriate place on the article for NSMBW if it's not already there.
As for the green and blue platforms from the Space Junk Galaxy, I'm fairly certain that those would be important enough to warrant its own article, as they also appear in other places as well, like the second mission of the Cloudy Court Galaxy, for instance. Just make sure to mention that there are other colors as well, like the red pie shaped ones that form a circle, the brown cubes, etc. Also, make sure you give the article an appropriate name, maybe like "Space Junk Platforms" or something along those lines, because it's going to be conjectural. As such, don't forget to add the conjectural template to the top of the article as well.
Sorry, I've been extremely busy all day, okay um...how about: "A wiki is an excellent way to productively utilize the Internet for overall constructive purposes, and effectively accomplishes a wide variety of beneficial outcomes, including the establishment of multiple edifying bodies of information readily available to anyone with access to a computer, the organization of many separate ideas and beliefs collectively consolidated to produce an instructional database synonymous with that of an encyclopedia, and continual involvement with a generally positive and contributing subculture cooperatively working on a daily basis to achieve its desired ends."
If you need something else, let me know.
- Well, in a way, that was my opinion...alright, how about this: "I think a wiki is a wonderful thing because it allows people of all ages from virtually anywhere in the world to collectively come together to create the best possible informational database on its given subject."
Is that any better, or not?
- The second one?
- Okay, sounds good.
- Me too! Just a question: can you play MKW right now? I know you take requests and I'm kinda in the mood to race. !
Oh yes, very much so! :)
- Yeah, never really been a big Playstation person myself, but I am very excited for the new Wii system thing...even if the name of it is a little strange...
Well I I guess I will .
Sorry about that
Yeah, sorry about that article for the fake comic. But I will write that series someday.-----KoopaMan
Race in MKWii
- I don't want to spoil too much, but it's simple. I go through an adventure to defeat Goomba's Shoe15, the Final Boss. Also, when you decide what you want to be, tell me on my talkpage. Supremo
Re:Haven't talked in a while
Not bad, never heard of that before, but let's just say that it would have to be extremely-triple-insanely-awesome for me to consider it better than SMG2.
Mario Kart Wii
Hey! want to be friends? R3D347H wuz here
Blue Coins PipeProject
About the Blue Coins PipeProject, what format do you have in mind for the locations? The Sirena Beach ones are what would be considered acceptable, but I think the information would be better conveyed in a table format. I was thinking something like a number, episode obtainable in, and the basic location of the coin. This would also give us the ability of adding images to the table at a later date, if someone uploads images for all those coins. I also have a large deal of experience with tables (just take a look at the revision history of this page, and pages such as this, this, and this). I'm asking you because you founded the project, and I figured I should talk with you before making a major change to the format. Bop1996 (Talk)
super smash bros 4!!!!!???????!!!!!!!--Supermarioandyoshi2 09:03, 13 November 2011 (EST)
Welcome back. Not too bad, horribly, unfortunately busy, way too much stuff to get done with way too little time... :/
Idk, I've never actually heard of it. What's it about?