Are you sure this should be a stub? There isn't much else to say about him since he is a minor character.-Pal101
True but other then having a name, he is not much diffeent then other chomps.-Pal101
He's the only normal Chomp that can be battled in Paper Mario, so he has his own stats. He can do things that other Chomps can do like throw rocks (or something like that).
I am Confused 12:07, 22 April 2007 (EDT)
|This talk page or section has a conflict or a question that needs to be answered. Please try to help and resolve the issue by leaving a comment.|
No matter how you slice it, this seems to be more akin to calling a dog "doggy" than anything. He says "Chompy" in game once while trying to calm one down, and otherwise consistently says "Chomp." Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 22:54, January 10, 2020 (EST)
- Honestly, I think this should be merged with Chain Chomp. From what I can tell, it's just a generic Chain Chomp that just happens to be the only one encountered in PM64. Niiue - Who has lost his tail? 23:07, January 10, 2020 (EST)
Merge to Chain Chomp
|This talk page section contains an unresolved talk page proposal. Please try to help and resolve the issue by voting or leaving a comment.|
Current time: Saturday, February 15, 2020, 23:35 GMT
See above. In the game, "Chompy" is used once by Tutankoopa in a failed attempt at acting calming, akin to "good doggy." Also, it's hardly an individual, he summons infinite Chain Chomps one at a time.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) Per above
- 7feetunder (talk) Per proposal.
- Trig Jegman (talk) It's a chomp but with an "adowable doggy" nickname. Merge away!
- Alex95 (talk) - Our enemy template literally just says "Chomp". Per all.
- Waluigi Time (talk) Per all.
- Obsessive Mario Fan (talk) Even if we were going by the "named character gets an article" rule, multiple Chomps can be summoned, so it's not even an individual character. Per all.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all. This seems to be a regular Chomp, especially if multiple can be summoned.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Per all. It also uses a different Japanese name at some point, but otherwise, uses the same Japanese name as Chain Chomp.