The Assembly Dojo is a dojo hidden under WarioWare, Inc. in WarioWare: D.I.Y., hosted by Young Cricket & Master Mantis and featuring 32 techniques based on assembly. The player either sets triggers, actions, or win conditions. The player gets rewards that unlock records for every eight techniques. When the player wins a set of eight, a new set is unlocked.
- Stick on Contact!: The player must make "A" stop when it sticks to "B".
- Drop Like a Rock!: The player must make a block fall when the down arrow appears.
- Beep Beep Beep Ding!: The player must make a star appear at a specific time.
- Touch Anywhere To...: The player must make a circle appear when the screen is tapped.
- Victory Confetti: The player must make it rain confetti when the game is won.
- Thud!: The player must make the stage shake when the block touches the ground.
- Swap Magic!: The player must swap the two blocks.
- All or Nothing: The player must put all three blocks in one win condition.
- Roll Down the Hill: The player must make the ball roll when it reaches the bottom.
- Rocket Launch!: The player must make the rocket launch when it reaches "0".
- Go on Green!: The player must make the ball roll when the light turns green.
- Go on Green 2: The player must make the car go when the car is tapped and the light is green.
- Deadly Spikes: The player must keep the disc from moving when it hits the spikes.
- Vanishing Magic: The player must move the object outside of the stage.
- Perfect Fit!: The player must make the "+" jump inside the circle when it's tapped.
- Pick Any One: The player must make win conditions where any of the three can be tapped.
- Count to Four: The player must make the object disappear when tapped four times.
- Don't Touch!: The player must set the time trigger to "End" to win the game.
- Once and Done: The player must make the button so it can only be tapped once.
- No Multi-Tapping!: The player must make AI for the button so it can't be tapped in rapid succession.
- Mid-Air Tap!: The player must make the object look like it's in the background.
- Back and Forth: The player must make the object move back and forth.
- Magnet and Ball: The player must stick the ball to the magnet.
- On, Then Off: The player must make the light be turned on and off to win.
Very Hard (Red)
- Count to Eight: The player must make the object disappear after the screen is tapped eight times.
- Round and Round: The player must complete the animation.
- One-in-Three Chance: The player must make the "!" appear one out of three times.
- Random Direction: The player must make the gap in a circle appear left, up, right, or down, with a one in four chance of each.
- Right or Left: The player must make the arrow appear left or right with a one in two chance of each.
- Shoo the Fly Away: The player must make the fly go away when the light goes off.
- Hit in Order: The player must make the ball pass over all three numbers in order.
- Odd Man Out: The player must make it so the game is won when two like items are tapped.
|Main characters||Wario • Dr. Crygor • Penny • Mona • Jimmy T. • Ashley • Red • Orbulon • 9-Volt|
|Minor characters||Abby • Young Cricket • Master Mantis|
|Microgames||Mona • Jimmy T. • Ashley • Orbulon • 9-Volt • Job Center • D.I.Y. 101|
|Locations||D.I.Y. Shop • D.I.Y. Studio • WarioWare, Inc. • Assembly Dojo • Distribution Center • Options Garage|
|Other||Super MakerMatic 21 • D.I.Y. Forum • Record (list) • Comics • Medals • Bomb|
|Further information||Gallery • Staff • Contests|