From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
World 4-5 may refer to the following:
- World 4-5 in Super Mario Bros. 3.
- Stage 4-5 in Donkey Kong for the Game Boy.
- Chomp Rock Zone, World 4-5 in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.
- World 4-5 in New Super Mario Bros..
- Friend or Foe?, World 4-5 in Yoshi's Island DS.
- World 4-5 in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
- Crowded Cavern, World 4-5 in Donkey Kong Country Returns.
- World 4-5 in Super Mario 3D Land.
- World 4-5 in New Super Mario Bros. 2.
- Whiteout Valley, in Paper Mario: Sticker Star.
- Icicle Caverns, World 4-5 in New Super Mario Bros. U.
- Ice-Slide Expressway, World 4-5 in New Super Luigi U.
- Spike's Lost City, World 4-5 in Super Mario 3D World.
- Sea Stack Attack, World 4-5 in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.
- Metal Eggdozers on a Roll, World 4-5 in Yoshi's New Island.
- World 4-5 in Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition.
- Sunset at Curtain Falls, World 4-5 in Yoshi's Woolly World.
- Bowser Jr.'s Lair, World 4-5 in Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle.
|This is a disambiguation page — a list of pages that otherwise might share the same title. Please follow one of the disambiguation links above or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.|