The 'Shroom:Issue X/Fun Stuff
Wario World Quiz
1. What is the name of World 1 level 2?
When you're ready, click "show" to see the answers!
1. Greenhorn Ruins
2. Hyper Suction.
6. WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
7. A hat
8. Jump and Wario Punch
9. Winter Windster, Spideraticus, and Red-Brief J.
10. To get to the boss.
0-1: Three words. Play. The. Games.
by King Mario (talk) and Super Yoshi10 (talk)
Ready? Click "show" to see the answers! <showhide>__HIDER__<hide>
What is this?
Ready? Click "show" to see the answer! <showhide>__HIDER__<hide>
A Super Mario Sunshine Promotional Image </hide></showhide>
Hey, this is Beanbean (talk), giving you the ‘Shroom Issue X’s trivia about the Marioverse! Ready? Let’s start!
- The Sammer Guy called “The Negative One”’s name is a reference to the Word -1 glitch from Super Mario Bros.
- “Noki” translates into “shell” in English, which is what the Nokis wear.
- When the Sledge Bros. say “Tag, you’re it” in the ‘’The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 ‘’ episode Tag Team Trouble, their, mouths don’t move while saying it.
- The enemy from ‘’Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island’’ called Piro Dangle looks very similar to another enemy from the Mario series called a Spark from Super Mario Bros. 2.
- In the Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 episode “Reign Storm”, Kooky can be seen at Bowser’s crowning, but he is still supposed to be in Hawaii.
- Stop & Go Station, the ninth level of Donkey Kong Country, is the first level the Klaptrap enemies appear in.
- Squeaks are the first enemies to appear in ‘’Wario's Woods’’.
- ‘’Super Mario Strikers’’ is the first game that Donkey Kong has worn something other than a tie since ‘’Donkey Kong Jr.’’.
- After Microsoft bought Rare, Timber’s hat had the Nintendo logo on it. But in the artwork in the Diddy Kong Racing DS manual, the emblem was changed to the Nintendo DS logo.
- The Doot-Doot Sisters make a minor cameo each time a cup is won in ‘’Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.
- One scene where everyone on the Doomship is dancing in “Do the Koopa” includes many mistakes: Big Mouth dancing but his feet never touch the ground, Hop’s hair appears yellow, Kooky’s whole face is orange, Hip’s hair is blue, and Hop is dancing next to Cheatsy in two of the shots while in the one following he is seen dancing next to his twin brother.
- Rockrocs are the only type of Kremlings from ‘’Donkey Kong Country’’ that have never appeared in the Donkey Kong Country Animated Series in any shape or form.
Ok, and that’s all, folks! Thanks for reading! ^-^