I request that this page be deleted because I have merged it with Jump.
This article has nothing to do with Mario. I know Mario stomps and all but it's extremly off topic.
I'm just making sure that people agree with me to this first. I'm not saying to get rid of it either.
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Merge Stomp and Jump
They would work better in just one (Jump) article, the games say to jump on the enemies not stomp on them. They are synonymous.
- Mario & Luigi (talk) They are seperate moves.
- Bop1996 (talk) While we merged Mid-air jump to jump, a stomp is somewhat different from a jump, so I'm opposing.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Now I realize how different the two are. Jumping is a manner of avoiding obstacles or reaching to higher platforms. Stomping is a form of an attack. While actions can involving attacking, not all actions are forms of attacking.
- M&SG (talk) - The two words aren't exactly the same thing.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) In order to stomp, you need to jump. In order to make a cake, you need eggs and flour (among other things). If we were a Wiki about baking, we wouldn't merge these together. Per everybody.
- Wildgoose (talk) Per Magikrazy51.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- New Super Yoshi (talk)Per Mario4Ever.
- RandomYoshi (talk) - Per Magikrazy51. The words "jump" and "stomp" also don't have the same meaning; they are not synonumous with eachother.
- You could always add the information if you want. No one is telling you that just because it isn't here, it means it's not it. KaBoom! 16:47, 30 October 2011 (EDT)