From the Super Mario Wiki
Merge Spike Blop with Spiny
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
KEEP MERGED 2-19
You know my merge proposal for Merging Spiny with Spike Top? Actully I meant this: Merge Spike Blop with Spiny. They look exactaly the same! I used to mistaken Spike Blops for Spinies.
- Superfiremario (talk) It is my proposal and I think it's a great idea!
- It's-a-me-Mario! (talk)Per My brother's proposal description.
- Arend (talk) WAY different Creatures. Spinies are Turtles, Spike Blops are Cell-like things.
- Pokémon Trainer Mario (talk) Per Arend.
- Nicke8 (talk) It's like merging Goombelue( or whatever it's called) to Goomba.
- Yoshiwaker (talk) Spike Blops are gooey thing with Spiny-like shells, not Spinies. Per all.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) Per Arend.
- Kaptain K. Rool (talk) - NO! They are total different species. All what is similar to them is that they both wear spiky shells.
- Mario4Ever (talk) If these and Spinies look exactly the same, so do Mario and Wario. Per all.
- AxemGreen33 (talk) This is one of the kind of enemies in Bowser's body that have an "outside world" counterpart (Goombule-Goomba, etc.)so it deserves to stay split. Plus, they aren't the same thing. Duh.
- SWFlash (talk) Choose the best definition above and think that I've per'd him/her.
- DKPetey99 (talk) Per SWFlash.
- Walkazo (talk) - They are completely different things. Different things get different articles. End of story.
- Reddragon19k (talk) Per all! They're different all right!
- Zero777 (talk) It's sort of saying Wikipedia should merge Amoeba with Plankton because they look similar; they're different. Per all.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Baby Mario and Baby Luigi deserve a merge more than this. Really. They are different entities.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per all.
- Baby Mario Bloops (talk) - Per BLOF with the Babies (since one of them is in my name)! But in all seriousness, even if a sub-species, they have every right to remain an independent article because it has enough information and differences from the parent species.
- Holyromanemperortatan (talk) Per all
- Ultrahammer5365 (talk) Their only similarity is the shell. Per all.
- yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk)per all.please quit making lame propsals based on vague similarities.Its kind of spamming.
- Your comment doesn't make any sense. Spike Blops look different, and have a different name in every single country. Arend (talk)
- Hence my reason for opposal. The proposer thinks they do, and I said if they do, then so do Mario and Wario, which is not the case. Mario4Ever (talk)