- Yoshi Master
- Yes. Or at least, it says "bud" in the player's guide. And we wouldn't want this cofused with Lava Bud. Para Yoshi Wahoo! 15:22, 6 January 2007 (EST)
I don't think we need an article on these things, we might jsut as well create an article for Mario foot. Gofer
I think this article should stay, because every character in Tetris Attack has a partner. Naval Piranha's partners are these bus. Or so I think... -- Son of Suns
Hookbill and Bowser don't have partners, and these aren't listed as Naval Piranha's partners at all. They're never acknowledged as individual enemies any game they've ever appeared in, so this article is totally unnecessary. Vent 11:28, 1 June 2012 (EDT)
Is there any reason to keep this page? The name's conjectural, and these have never been acknowledged as separate entities from Naval Piranha in any of their appearances. Niiue (talk) 01:05, 25 May 2017 (EDT)
Delete this page
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
don't delete 1-5
Why does this even exist? It's a conjecturally-named page for something that's never been officially treated as a separate entity from Naval Piranha in any game. This feels like it only exists to give the wiki a counterpart to Lava Bud.
- Lcrossmk8 (talk) This article exists for the exact same reason the Lava Bud article exists, they are both the young versions of the adult Piranha versions.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) It's a rather clear counterpart, at least have a "merge" option.
- Astro-Lanceur (talk)they are enemies. 'nuff said
- Wildgoosespeeder (talk) Agree with everyone except for Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) with a merge option.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) They are actual obstacles in Yoshi's Woolly World, and advocating for this article's deletion is like deleting not just Bungee Bud, but also supporters such as Pin Enemy or Mini Yux.
- What about Bungee Bud? LinkTheLefty (talk) 00:43, 6 November 2017 (EST)
Official name or not? Scrapbook theater description: in-game or not?
So, if anyone has Yoshi's Woolly World, is "Four Naval Buds also appear in the background." the in-game description? Or is it just the description from the wiki? See Scrapbook Theater. --22.214.171.124 13:45, 23 August 2018 (EDT)