Hello! I am a user here and this is my page(if it wasn't obvious). Please do not excuse any manic behavior.
What is your favorite Mario game?
I can't give a definite answer, but I guess I enjoyed 3DW the most.
What is your favorite Mario enemy?
It depends on what you mean. In general, it used to be Bandits, but I've (partially) grown out of that.
What is your main goal here?
See my To-Do List. Or really, just click here and use your own judgement.
Are you a Splitter or a Merger?
It depends on the context, but I'd say for now I'm a merger based on the proposals I did.
What would be your dream Mario game?
Semi-Linear, 3 Dimensional, Enjoyable Level Design, Some Sort of Story, Postgame, Replayable, Maybe Some Sort of Minigame, Functional Controls. No major preferences for enemy designs at the moment.
What are you?
How do you pronounce your name?
It's pronounced some-thing-one, not some-thin-gone.
My To-Do List
- Get Color Splash to featured status.
- Left to do:
- -Rest of the images for Mario's stats
- -Details for the Things
- -More example reviews
- -Expand the staff section so it's not just a list
- -Maybe expand the story section to match PM64 and PMSS styles?
- -Maybe talk about the status effects Roy can inflict?
- -Maybe find info about the development?
- Add the rankings for the House of Tricky Ninjas.
- Finish a bunch of passed proposals that've been sitting around for years with no progress. (See Sandbox for more info)
# Make a page for the Cluck-A-Pop & its prizes. (Someone else got to it. Thankfully.)
Will Never Be 100% Done
- Fix the grammar of the articles.
- Various 'Shroom Spotlight goals.
- Fix the Wii article and prevent it from being unfeatured.
- Merge Egg Bomb and Egg Missile.
- Merge Snow Cheep Cheep with Cheep Cheep.
- Make tables for the Color Splash article.
- Split Beach Volleyball from Beach Volley Folly.
- Figure out how to get rid of the "| |-" that appears when you make userboxes.
- Clean up Baseball Boy.
- Make Bowser Highlands.
- Merge Red Spike Top with Spike Top.
- Split all of the generic Wario World variants.
- Clean up the Fireworks page.
- Fix our organization of internal names.
Proposals I Did
- Merge Mega Sledge Bro with Sledge Bro. Did it pass? Yes!
- Merge Green Boo with Boo. Did it pass? Yes!
- Merge Egg Missile with Egg Bomb. Did it pass? Yes!
- Merge Black Boo with Boo. Did it pass? Yes!
- Merge Bowser's Bigger Blast with Bowser's Big Blast. Did it pass? Not Really...
- Merge Snow Cheep Cheep with Cheep Cheep. Did it pass? Yes!
- Split Beach Volleyball from Beach Volley Folly. Did it pass? Yes!
- Do something about Baseball Boy. Did it pass? Yes!
- Merge Red Spike Top with Spike Top. Did it pass? Yes!
- Trim the Fireworks article. Did it pass? Yes!
- Reorganize some of the BJAODN articles. Did it pass? Yes!
- Rename candy ring to ring. Did it pass? Yes!
- Make a template for Internal Names. Did it pass? Yes!
- Fix how infobox relations on generic species are handled. Did it pass? Yes!
- Remove the list and table exception from MarioWiki:Article size. Did it pass? Yes!
- Delete the page for the unnamed Goomba in SPM. Did it pass? Yes!
- Merge Ice Piranha Plant with Frost Piranha. Did it pass? Yes!
Articles I Made
(I am not counting redirects I expanded into real articles, just article pages that didn't exist/were deleted before I made them.)
- List of Wii media - To keep the Wii article featured
- Gallery:Mario Party Superstars - Got too long for the page
- Bowser Highlands - For a spotlight goal
- Snowman (enemy) - For a unfinished proposal about splitting the Wario World enemy variants
- Miitī - ^
- Mummy (Wario World) - ^
- Polar Bear - ^
- Haipō - ^
- Houhou - ^
- King Debuhō - For an unfinished proposal that wanted to split them
- MarioWiki:BJAODN/Luigi's Mansion (game) - It was far too long for a collection entry
- Ghost Stream - Surprised nobody did this already honestly
- Tamer (Now "Snake charmer") - Was not covered before.
- Super Golf Stadium - Done for a spotlight goal.
And now I will google translate Sea cactus's Article:
- Do not confuse with kite.
|First appearance||Yoshi's History (1997)|
|Variant of||muscle organs|
The cuckoo disappears into the sea. If Yoshi tries to throw an egg, it's not dangerous and it lifts the cactus into the sea. There are spikes on the sea cuckoo's body, and if Yoshi touches it, Yoshi is injured. Sea cuckoos can also hang from the roof, and when Yoshi encounters it, she is immediately torn and pulled away from the roof. However, this only occurs in wild neurons. Because the sea cactus comes out of the water. The reverse sea cactus is just underwater.
The cactus comes in one size and a mixture of small sea cacti. The senjiga leaves the sen and the color will also be on the return. Return and return return and return return and return return and return return and return return and return return and return return will be small often often in rocks. Otter may be in only a few of cacti, manta jellyfish lineages manta ray and ray.. ... water forest yuan ray female ray. . . . . Pedigree Forest Elemental Jellyfish and Manta Rays. . . . . . Forest Yuan Jellyfish and Manta Rays. . . . . . forest meta forest
Summary and statistics
- First class: 「ふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふんや。 あなたの魔法の盾も懸念事項です。」 ("A quiet, tired, secretive animal. This is a problem that makes eggs too small.")
Low-performance slugs fighting sea cacti
A group of four lobsters from LotusO'Fish Lake
Foam sea urchin
Find other languages in other languages
Chibi nyororonsukuriputo kō nō
|VR Vrolet Neuron|
- Lang, Jason, Terry Munson, and Scott Peland, "Yoshi's Story" Actor's Guide, P.P. 11, 90, 92, 96, 98, 99.
- Nintendo 64 Game Secret, Edition 19-99 Official Guide to Master Strategies. and. 112 and 113, respectively.
- . Prima Bath. Ultimate Nintendo 64 Pocket Power Guide, 1999 Edition Prima Official Strategy Guide, Page 90 "While rafting, crawl until you reach a platform full of thorny plants - their last heart.
- Watch Jungle Neuron's video on brown and blue sea urchins and mint cacti.
- 「ヨッシーストーリー公式任天堂ガイド」 (Yoshi Nintendo Vietnam Story), page 6.