Hello! I am a user here and this is my page(if it wasn't obvious).
What is your favorite Mario game?
I can't give a definite answer my opinions are 300% more fluid than everyone else's.
What is your favorite Mario enemy?
It depends on what you mean. Functionally? Gulpit. Cuteness? Pokey. In general? Bandits. I have brain rot of those guys on a daily basis.
What is your main goal here?
See my To-Do List.
Are you a Splitter or a Merger?
It depends on the context, but I'd say for now I'm a merger based on the proposals I did.
What would be your dream Mario game?
Semi-Linear, 3 Dimensional, Enjoyable Level Design, Some Sort of Story, Biddybud, Postgame, Replayable, Biddybud, Maybe Some Sort of Minigame, Biddybud, Functional Controls, Biddybud, Biddybud, BIDDYBUD.
What are you?
How do you pronounce your name?
It's pronounced some-thing-one, not some-thin-gone.
My To-Do List
- Get Color Splash to featured status.
- Left to do:
- -Rest of the images for Mario's stats
- -Details for the Things
- -More example reviews
- -Expand the staff section so it's not just a list
- -Maybe expand the story section to match PM64 and PMSS styles?
- -Maybe talk about the status effects Roy can inflict?
- -Maybe find info about the development?
- Add the rankings for the House of Tricky Ninjas.
- Make a page for the Cluck-A-Pop & its prizes.
- Finish a bunch of passed proposals that've been sitting around for years with no progress. (See Sandbox for more info)
Will Never Be 100% Done
- Fix the grammar of the articles.
- Various 'Shroom Spotlight goals.
- Fix the Wii article and prevent it from being unfeatured.
- Merge Egg Bomb and Egg Missile.
- Merge Snow Cheep Cheep with Cheep Cheep.
- Make tables for the Color Splash article.
- Split Beach Volleyball from Beach Volley Folly.
- Figure out how to get rid of the "| |-" that appears when you make userboxes.
- Clean up Baseball Boy.
- Make Bowser Highlands.
- Merge Red Spike Top with Spike Top.
- Split all of the generic Wario World variants.
- Clean up the Fireworks page.
- Fix our organization of internal names.
Proposals I Did
- Merge Mega Sledge Bro with Sledge Bro. Did it pass? Yes!
- Merge Green Boo with Boo. Did it pass? Yes!
- Merge Egg Missile with Egg Bomb. Did it pass? Yes!
- Merge Black Boo with Boo. Did it pass? Yes!
- Merge Bowser's Bigger Blast with Bowser's Big Blast. Did it pass? Not Really...
- Merge Snow Cheep Cheep with Cheep Cheep. Did it pass? Yes!
- Split Beach Volleyball from Beach Volley Folly. Did it pass? Yes!
- Do something about Baseball Boy. Did it pass? Yes!
- Merge Red Spike Top with Spike Top. Did it pass? Yes!
- Trim the Fireworks article. Did it pass? Yes!
- Reorganize some of the BJAODN articles. Did it pass? Yes!
- Rename candy ring to ring. Did it pass? Yes!
- Make a template for Internal Names. Did it pass? Yes!
- Fix how infobox relations on generic species are handled. Did it pass? Yes!
- Remove the list and table exception from MarioWiki:Article size. Did it pass? Yes!
Articles I Made
(I am not counting redirects I expanded into real articles, just article pages that didn't exist/were deleted before I made them.)
- List of Wii media - To keep the Wii article featured
- Gallery:Mario Party Superstars - Got too long for the page
- Bowser Highlands - For a spotlight goal
- Snowman (enemy) - For a unfinished proposal about splitting the Wario World enemy variants
- Miitī - ^
- Mummy (Wario World) - ^
- Polar Bear - ^
- Haipō - ^
- Houhou - ^
- King Debuhō - For an unfinished proposal that wanted to split them
- MarioWiki:BJAODN/Luigi's Mansion (game) - It was far too long for a collection entry
- Ghost Stream - Surprised nobody did this already honestly
And now I will google translate Sea cactus's Article:
- Do not confuse with kite.
|First appearance||Yoshi's History (1997)|
|Variant of||muscle organs|
The cuckoo disappears into the sea. If Yoshi tries to throw an egg, it's not dangerous and it lifts the cactus into the sea. There are spikes on the sea cuckoo's body, and if Yoshi touches it, Yoshi is injured. Sea cuckoos can also hang from the roof, and when Yoshi encounters it, she is immediately torn and pulled away from the roof. However, this only occurs in wild neurons. Because the sea cactus comes out of the water. The reverse sea cactus is just underwater.
The cactus comes in one size and a mixture of small sea cacti. The senjiga leaves the sen and the color will also be on the return. Return and return return and return return and return return and return return and return return and return return and return return will be small often often in rocks. Otter may be in only a few of cacti, manta jellyfish lineages manta ray and ray.. ... water forest yuan ray female ray. . . . . Pedigree Forest Elemental Jellyfish and Manta Rays. . . . . . Forest Yuan Jellyfish and Manta Rays. . . . . . forest meta forest
Summary and statistics
- First class: 「ふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふにゃふんや。 あなたの魔法の盾も懸念事項です。」 ("A quiet, tired, secretive animal. This is a problem that makes eggs too small.")
Low-performance slugs fighting sea cacti
A group of four lobsters from LotusO'Fish Lake
Foam sea urchin
Find other languages in other languages
Chibi nyororonsukuriputo kō nō
|VR Vrolet Neuron|
- Lang, Jason, Terry Munson, and Scott Peland, "Yoshi's Story" Actor's Guide, P.P. 11, 90, 92, 96, 98, 99.
- Nintendo 64 Game Secret, Edition 19-99 Official Guide to Master Strategies. and. 112 and 113, respectively.
- . Prima Bath. Ultimate Nintendo 64 Pocket Power Guide, 1999 Edition Prima Official Strategy Guide, Page 90 "While rafting, crawl until you reach a platform full of thorny plants - their last heart.
- Watch Jungle Neuron's video on brown and blue sea urchins and mint cacti.
- 「ヨッシーストーリー公式任天堂ガイド」 (Yoshi Nintendo Vietnam Story), page 6.
Honestly I would've made this a sub-page but IDK if it'd qualify.
So here's what Blender Blitzing is; it's a section where I go over everything on the Merge Requested category, and state what I think of them.
Here's what my stances will be:
- Strong Oppose: I am not budging, this merge won't work.
- Oppose: I am convinced this merge won't work unless some big evidence shows up.
- Lean Oppose: This merge looks like it won't work, but I'm not certain.
- Neutral: I'm unsure how this merge will play out.
- Lean Support: I guess this merge could work, but I'm not certain.
- Support: I support this merge unless further evidence comes up.
- Strong Support: It's silly that this merge isn't implemented already.
- More Info Needed: I don't know enough to form an opinion.
I will not be going over active cases (as in cases with current or passed proposals for or against them). Now, let me begin with the cases themselves.
Verdict: Strong Support. The mere fact these guys are interchangeable is enough for me to 100% cement my stance.
Evidence: Komori Missles only are seen being fired from Batto Shuruken, and The instruction booklet just refers to these enemies as beams.
- Answer; Considering the alternate generic name, more of the latter, and Komori seems to be grouped with Batto.
Verdict: Lean Support, just because of the guide thing.
Verdict: Oppose. We split nearly all big forms of enemies, no need to exclude this one because it's conjectural.
Evidence: They function the same as Hefty Goombas.
Verdict: Oppose. As Doc has noted, They're explicitly called Big Goombas in-game.
Evidence: They have the same Japanese name.[ref needed]
Verdict: Strong Oppose. I don't think having all your evidence rely on an unconfirmed L.O.O. name is a good idea...
Evidence: They both are essentially the same concept, Big Mushroom is "MegaMushroom" internally in the StaticSkin pack.
Verdict: Neutral. I honestly do not know which is the better choice.
Evidence: Same L.O.O. names, Same Developers, CS & TOK Black Shy Guys serve the same roles.
Verdict: Support. I know I opposed this way back when but that was when I was younger & couldn't make arguments myself, I agree with this more now.
Evidence: The Paper Jam "Mega" Bob-ombs are just normal-sized Bombs and called just "bombs".
Verdict: Strong Support. The evidence is infallible.
Evidence: One's a continuation of the other with no noticeable changes.
Verdict: Lean Oppose. I get it being a non-changing boss extension, but it has different names, attacks, and lower HP than Bundt. I could easily be convinced, though.
Evidence: Same coloration and name in L.O.O., and sometimes same english name.
Verdict: Lean Support. This series is not shy of making localization errors, though this would definetly be confusing to readers.
Evidence: They are not cobrats, just generic green snakes, and just seem to be a cameo even if there's already a clear Cobrat cameo.
Verdict: Neutral. Reading LTL's comments on the discussion makes me unsure as to what to do.
Evidence: Craw is conjecturally named.
Verdict: Oppose. Erm, what? Dark Craw is clearly intended to be a variation on the normal Craw seen as a friendly NPC, even if the normal Craw is conjecturally named. Would we merge Hyper Goomba to Goomba if it wasn't officially named?
Evidence: We don't know if it's official or not.
Veridct: More Info Needed. Find out if it's official or not!
Evidence: It's just a Japanese NES, all Mario-related games are on both consoles (TLL is on the FDS)
Verdict: Oppose. It's just better organizationally to have them separate, especially for cases where we have Regional Differences derived from it like Doki Doki Panic.
Evidence: Japanese name is just "Fireball", SMRPG's localization made many weird choices
Verdict: Support. Many SMRPG one-offs are already merged with their actual articles, this'd be consistent.
Evidence: Same Japanese name in SMW, Same exact function.
Verdict: Support. This definitely needs more discussion, but I think it's a good idea from the evidence available.
Evidence: Same function, same name sans the prefix.
Verdict: Lean Support. I guess this merge could work, but then again...Is it really referred to as the same microgame in the games it is in?
Evidence: Same name in L.O.O., same function.
Evidence: Same Japanese name, Smash Ultimate only listing Frost Piranha and not Ice Piranha Plant.
Verdict: Lean Support. From just glancing at the discussions, my mind hurts. Though, the Ultimate bit does push me to the support side a tad bit.
Evidence: Unmentioned in credits, just a boss extension, only one guide uses a unique name.
Verdict: Neutral. If it's unnamed, then I guess it could work...but then again we have Baby Cheep split so...IDK honestly, these two seem like very similar situations and I don't feel like either option is best.
Evidence: Literally the same except for being a wooden arch.
Verdict: Support. Oh and apparently the article was literally just created so the merge template could be added...that's stupid.
Evidence: They're all treated as color variants of each other.
Verdict: Support. Color variants don't usually get separate articles, this just makes sense.
Evidence: Same names, all Super Show thematics are merged already besides this.
Verdict: Strong Support. For consistency, this seems like a definite.
Evidence: Their function differences have been inconsistent between appearances.
Evidence: Same names in Sticker Star, grouped together in Sticker Star, based off of SMB2 Pokey.
Verdict: Oppose. The Sticker Star groupings were retconned in Color Splash, and Green Pokey is functionally different from normal pokey (no spikes as opposed to spikes). Also the fact that they appear together in the same game...
Evidence: Same Japanese name, same species.
Verdict: Support. Most enemy one-offs in SMRPG are merged already, this should follow suit.
- Evidence: Same concept.
- Verdict: More Info Needed. We should really check the L.O.O. to avoid jumping the gun on this one.
Evidence: Is a semi-implied character.
Verdict: Neutral. Don't exactly know what our stance on semi-implied characters is.
Evidence: Functionally identical, internal name is the same, works with unused Kaeru block switch.
Verdict: Support. That seems like sufficient enough evidence to me.
Evidence: Shares japanese name with some Big Boo iterations, one bio calls them the same.
Verdict: Oppose. The Japanese name just follows the scheme of Sunshine, the Big Boo iterations also have different secondary Japanese names, & overall this'd just be stupid.
Evidence: They both serve the same purpose, redundant to have both.
Verdict: Strong Support. Redundancy is a bad thing to have on a wiki.
Evidence: Name is a generic descriptor, Poison obstacle article can cover this just fine.
Verdict: Lean Support. While I think it could be merge, these two seem to be two different substances in terms of material.
Evidence: Same japanese name, guides group them together.
Verdict: Support, just because the name was changed to just Froggy later on.
Evidence: Same function to a T.
Verdict: Oppose. Is this wiki ever going to want consistency? "Oh hey this thing is the same thing as this other thing but with a different name and appearance, it should be merged. On an unrelated note, let's split all these Wario World enemy variants for having different names and appearances despite their functions being identical."
Evidence: Same name and design and function.
Verdict: Strong Support. At that point I don't see what else is keeping it separate, it's not like we have pages for all item stickers/cards in SS/CS.
Evidence: One is literally just half of the other full thing.
Verdict: Support. Seems redundant to have these two be separate articles.
Evidence: Name is unconfirmed, same exact concept(a ship Shy Guys ride).
Verdict: Support. Unless we can find an official name, this seems like a clear cut merge.
Evidence: One is just a part of the other.
Verdict: Support. Per precedence.
Evidence: Same concept.
Verdict: More Info Needed. Let's try to see if there's anything about them before settling on "similar concept = same page".
Evidence: Same name in most European languages, Starlow in PJ says she's a Star Spirit.
- Conflict; But English and Spanish don't and their Japanese names are a bit different.
Verdict: Neutral. There's too much conflict about them to confidently say one option is for the better.
Evidence: Not exactly Mario-centric, achievements are not Mario-related.
Verdict: Support for...one of them. I am unsure which target is better.
Evidence: Same thing (a treasure chest), no unique name or function.
Verdict: Strong Support. I don't see why these were split to begin with.
Evidence: Both are just watermelons, same name in all languages, same color.
Verdict: Support. Why have two pages for watermelons exactly...? They're pretty much the same.
Evidence: Both are just whales.
Verdict: Lean Oppose. I really understand this one, I really really do, but I feel like Lava Piranha sets precedence to this; as in, it's a specific character that exists for story/chapter progression.
Evidence: Only barrels in the game, treated generically by L.O.O.
Verdict: Support. Pretty logical solution to me.
And that's all the merges! Of course, please take my thoughts with a grain or two of salt, I might be wrong about something somehow.