When was it called Mt. molten in the game? Bob-omb buddy
- I don't think it is. If no proof of this name can be discovered, this article should be deleted as only highlights minor details of the Melty Molten Galaxy. -- Son of Suns
Merge Mt. Molten with Melty Molten Galaxy
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I'm Tails777. This is my second proposal and I think we should merge Mt. Molten with Melty Molten Galaxy because this article is way to small and Mt. Molten isn't the real name of the volcano.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) The Dreadnought has the same issue, and it is now merged. I don't know why there is even an article for this.
- Smileymiley5001 (talk)Per LeftyGreenMario.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per BLOF in the comments.
- Reddragon19k (talk)If I'm going with them, then it's a per all so, merge it and per all!
- SWFlash (talk) Pre propsoal
- DKC2 King Liam (talk) Per all
- Doopliss101 (talk) Per all
- Ultrahammer5365 (talk) I've never heard it called Mt. Molten in the game or strategy guide. Per all.
- YoshiGo99 (talk)Never heard of of a name for the volcano.
- Bop1996 (talk) Per BLOF.
- Loxo (talk) Per Ultrahammer5365
- Yoshidude99 (talk) The name isn't even mentioned in a mission title so yeah it should be merged.
- Marioguy1 (talk) - Per me in the comments :)
- Magikrazy51 (talk) I don't see the mountain from Bob-omb Battlefield in its own article.
- Phoenix (talk) I disagree. We wouldn't merge Hillside Cave or Cliff Spring Cave with Bianco Hills, or Shine Tower with Gelato Beach, or Corona Mountain with Isle Delfino...both articles should remain as is.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per Phoenix.
- Reversinator (talk) Per all.
- Brianne the Frank (talk) Per all.
Shouldn't a more substantial reason such as this place is only featured in Super Mario Galaxy and you used the same reasoning we merged The Dreadnought to Dreadnought Galaxy? The only reason I'll probably support this is that this place is in the same situation as The Dreadnought; they appear as part of the galaxy and could be easily incorporated into this article. Ray Trace(T|C)
Phoenix: The way the Super Mario Galaxy levels are organized is important planetoids, then on missions. Due this type of organization, this article would be better off as a section in the Melty Molten article. KaBoom! 02:30, 26 February 2011 (EST)
Phoenix, the only reason we aren't merging the places like Hillside cave to Bianco Hills or Shine Tower with Gelato Beach is because those places play a more important role as secret entrences while Mt. Molten doesn't. Tails777 (talk)
After all, the article is about five lines long.--Smileymiley5001 12:24, 26 February 2011 (EST)