Talk:Light Blue Yoshi
Are you sure this artical counts as a stub... Seems to be a decent size to me... =| LOL 15:12, 5 May 2007 (EDT)
Yoshi's Island Level
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Cyan's Super Mario World 2 levels are listed. Does anybody know what it is? -Dodo
Light Blue v. Cyan
I want this article to be Cyan Yoshi. Superjustin 12:28, 12 August 2008 (EDT)
I'd rather put this here than go editing like crazy. This picture is a lot more recent. I'd rather get someone's opinion before replacing it with this one. PolarisJunkie
- How so? Stumpers! 17:33, 4 February 2009 (EST)
The previous conversation is two years old. Anyway, shouldn't this article be called Cyan Yoshi because Super Sluggers called it Cyan Yoshi?
Move to 
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
This was called Light Blue Yoshi in Mario Super Sluggers and New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
Move to Light Blue Yoshi
- Mario & Luigi (talk) Per my proposal.
- Tails777 (talk) It has been called Light Blue Yoshi more than Cyan Yoshi. Per proposal.
- Nintendo64Fan (talk) It's light blue!
- RandomYoshi (talk) Per proposal. The latest name it was given is the one we are going to use!
- Bop1996 (talk) Light Blue Yoshi is the most recent official name; therefore, it is the one we should be using
(even if Cyan describes the color better)
- M&SG (talk) - In most cases, the name Light Blue Yoshi is used more times than Cyan Yoshi. Besides, I always refer to that Yoshi as Light Blue Yoshi anyway.
- Walkazo (talk) - "Light Blue" is used more and seems to be the least name used (in NSMBWii), so it makes the most sense for us to use it too.
- New Super Yoshi (talk) Per all.
- Bowser's luma (talk) It's been called Light Blue Yoshi in one of it's most recent and biggest appearances, Super Sluggers, and it was also called that in NSMBW.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) Defiantly. Per all.
- DarthDoopliss69 (talk) Light Blue Yoshi is the official name. Per all.
- B.wilson (talk) It's not exactly cyan, it's more of a light-blue color.
Stay as Cyan Yoshi
First, your proposal was formatted incorrectly in the deadline date (likely due to you taking it from EDT or something and not GMT), but I fixed it. Second, there's plenty of agreement up there with good reasoning for calling it Light Blue Yoshi, so I'm not sure if the TPP is necessary. Bop1996 (talk)
I have a request about adding the image of Winged Light Blue Yoshi from Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition. Maybe the same with the other yoshi's. Because if we can't I'd like to add a gallery for the Winged Yoshi article. Thefamman (talk) 10:01, 31 May 2017 (EDT)
- I don't think there's enough images to warrant a separate page, but if you want to create a gallery at the bottom of the Winged Yoshi page, you can do that. 11:33, 31 May 2017 (EDT)