Talk:Dr. Mario Online Rx
NP Smacks Us in the Face
I picked up the holiday special of Nintendo Power and saw a story about upcoming WiiWare games. This game was under the name Dr. Mario Virus Buster, and said that Dr. Mario will appear alongside Miis.
Oh, good answer. NMRodo Seriously, though, I wanna know what everybody else thinks before we do this.
- Well, official Nintendo stuff trumps notable 3rd party sources, so I'd move it if I were you. Maybe we were given a Japanese name first? Stumpers! 15:08, 15 December 2007 (EST)
- About the Dr. Mario part: Yes, it is true Dr. Mario will indeed appear in the game. Paper Jorge! I give paper cuts so stand back! Apparently, DP also made that mistake. He thought Dr. Mario wasn't in the game. :p
I think a person that can change the article title should know this game is called Dr. Mario Online Rx for the English version.
Yeah, I saw that when I was viewing the WiiWare information vid on the Nintendo Channel. -TheGreenFire
Like Mariofan132 said, the game is called "Dr. Mario Online Rx" for the English version. It proves it in the WiiWare vid on the Nintendo Channel. Could someone please change the title if it's really official? - TheGreenFire
Thank you. =) - TheGreenFire
- No problem! Any user can move a page actually, provided there isn't a redirect page filling the namespace that you want to move the page to. In that case, you'd need to contact a sysop to delete the redirect. Stumpers! 22:44, 7 May 2008 (EDT)
Wikipedia says the game will be out in North America on Monday. Is there any other source to back this up? NMRodo
- I'm not sure if there's an exact source, but it seems as if Wiiware games in America are released on Monday. I can say this because it started on a Monday, and new games came in the next Monday. However, I'm not sure about Dr. Mario Online Rx coming out, or even if there is going to be a release of wiiware games on Monday. 25pxEnPeached25px
I do know that the Wii Shop Channel is supposed to be updated every Monday in NA... it's just the question of whether it's the particular release of this game. In any case, it's only an hour away, so we'll know soon enough. :P NMRodo
- It is updated every Monday. But yeah I don't think there is any official release date yet. SJ derp :P
It says he once again is working as a Doctor. Does that mean that Mario is basically a part-time doctor when he's not on adventures? It seems possible. Kobble
According to Wii Shop, there's an update to the game. I downloaded it, but I don't know what it does. Anyone? NMRodo
I wanna help!
PAL regions title
Since the PAL regions got this game some days before North America, has the article to be moved to Dr. Mario & Germ Buster? --Grandy02 14:36, 1 March 2009 (EST)
What to do with the "recipe" symbol
|This talk page or section has a conflict or a question that needs to be answered. Please try to help and resolve the issue by leaving a comment.|
Should we do a "DISPLAYTITLE" so it says "Dr. Mario online ℞" as the title? Because that's how it's actually transcribed on the title screen, and how the "recipe" symbol technically is in medicine. (Either way, "online" should be lowercase.) Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 04:49, 21 May 2018 (EDT)
- I don't see why not for both. DISPLAYTITLE is used to show the game title as accurately as possible when MediaWiki can't search for it (or maybe it can? Redirect possibly? See also: 1 Iggy's Castle), and the name should be how it is in game, with "online" lowercase. 12:20, 21 May 2018 (EDT)